Merry Christmas

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 151 times

Merry Christmas

Post by Fred »

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope Santa brought you all plenty of what you needed.
Veni, vidi, vici
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Beaussie »

Oh nice one Freddy. Yeah Merry Xmas all. I hope even those of you I despise on here...have a nice Christmas and New Year Break with family and friends xox
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Ho ho ho
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 151 times

Post by Fred »

Beaussie wrote:
Oh nice one Freddy. Yeah Merry Xmas all. I hope even those of you I despise on here...have a nice Christmas and New Year Break with family and friends xox

Man, it's Christmas and seriously we do not even know anyone on here to generate feelings so strong as to despise. It's all just words and hey, if it floats someone's boat to attack me over footy then all glory to them. Happy to help out and provide some meaning to their life.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 162 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote:
Nice one site owner!!!! Let me guess - you despise anyone who doesn't bow to the great God Fumble. Well no doubt you despise me ya poor dill. I don't despise anyone here including you ya fool. I do feel very very sad for the fumbling zealots though who can't see past their prejudice and bias. I s'pose it's hard living with the Stockholm syndrome.

In any case: peace, love and goodwill to everyone here including the site owner. I will pray for the fumbling zealots who can't see past the ramparts of their citadel!!!!!
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:31 pm
Beaussie wrote:
Nice one site owner!!!! Let me guess - you despise anyone who doesn't bow to the great God Fumble. Well no doubt you despise me ya poor dill. I don't despise anyone here including you ya fool. I do feel very very sad for the fumbling zealots though who can't see past their prejudice and bias. I s'pose it's hard living with the Stockholm syndrome.

In any case: peace, love and goodwill to everyone here including the site owner. I will pray for the fumbling zealots who can't see past the ramparts of their citadel!!!!!
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.83 KiB) Viewed 3421 times
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.