Debate For & Against Vaccinations - Fight Club Rules apply

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Striker
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm
Been liked: 0

Re: NRL - drugged up cheats abound!

Post by Striker »

TLPG wrote:
Piesman, I've come across numerous lunatics like Striker on this subject - they don't listen!
First off, that article you linked is slander!
Every word of it is either true and verifiable - or personal opinion based in said truth.
Second, what is wrong with water or salt?
You were the one who brought up individual ingredients, right? Would you consider Hydrogen dangerous? Of course you would. And yet there's hydrogen in water! H2O! Would you consider Chlorine dangerous? Naturally. And yet it's contained in salt! Sodium CHLORIDE!! The point is that when an ingredient is contained in a chemical mixture it loses whatever toxic qualities it has! That's the primary reason why vaccines are safe and do NOT cause Autism!
Third, until there's a succesful appeal, the decision stands!
No, the decision doesn't stand until after all the statutes of limitations are exhausted.
X, the prevalance of Autism 20 years ago was 1 in 10,000. It's now 1 in 100 like TL said. Cause? In the last twenty years vaccine numbers have INCREASED! Low risk? As that loudmouth you have on the AFL side of the fence likes to say, "Pig's Arse!"
The jump was in 1994. The cause? The DSM-IV. Asperger's Syndrome was included for the first time and it expanded the Autistic Spectrum massively, leading to many DX's changing from Mental Retardation to ASD and others coming onto the Spectrum for the first time. The jump had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with vaccines!

Boy I'm fired up!!

Edit - Hey why aren't the quotes working??
TL, you dickhead! Just go back under the rock you were hiding under huh? Water and salt are natural elements! Vaccines are NOT! As for that article, they can't call someone a criminal on such a flimsy base! You know nothing about legal stuff either. The decision has been made and it's the only decision there! The DSM-IV? Psycho city's manual of discontent? Do me and the world a favour and throw that thing in the bin huh? There are NO vaccine injuries in it so it's freaking irrelevant!! Mental ******* and Autistics are the same thing and always will be, and that's why vaccinations have to stop!

The poorly educated, Pie, is you and TL. And X. How much are you being paid to say this stuff yourselves?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Striker, TLPG is dead right. Classifications of Autism have changed therefore the number of cases are not comparable to before this change. The real comparison is autistic rates in vaccinated v non vaccinated populations. :wink:

Why do GP's continue to use vaccines, as recommended by every countries government health authorities, if there is genuine conclusive scientific evidence showing a link to autism?

As for the Italian court decision, what a disgrace! The judge who ruled on the decision has a son who they believed developed autism after an immunisation. Talk about a conflict of interest! He has decided on emotion after essentially one case! #-o
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

And that's why it's being appealed! Well picked up, Xman!

Chemistry is chemistry, Striker - whether it's nature or man made. The same rules apply on compounds. Hubbs is a criminal in my opinion and there's enough evidence there to prove it, so you stick that slander accusation where the sun doesn't shine. And if I know nothing about legals, how come I won a defamation lawsuit just last month? Answer me that one!

That reflection on the DSM is right out of the book of intolerance, and actually that attitude fits with your attitude towards depression. Obviously you have no respect whatsoever for psychology, and that says plenty about your mindset! Mental Retardation and Autism are NOT the same thing and it's intolerant to say otherwise! What needs to be thrown in the bin is your pathetic attitude that belongs in the 1950's along with a few other people I could name and would except that everyone else here has never heard of them.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

TLPG wrote:

Chemistry is chemistry, Striker - whether it's nature or man made. The same rules apply on compounds. Hubbs is a criminal in my opinion and there's enough evidence there to prove it, so you stick that slander accusation where the sun doesn't shine. And if I know nothing about legals, how come I won a defamation lawsuit just last month? Answer me that one!

That reflection on the DSM is right out of the book of intolerance, and actually that attitude fits with your attitude towards depression. Obviously you have no respect whatsoever for psychology, and that says plenty about your mindset! Mental Retardation and Autism are NOT the same thing and it's intolerant to say otherwise! What needs to be thrown in the bin is your pathetic attitude that belongs in the 1950's along with a few other people I could name and would except that everyone else here has never heard of them.

OMG its one of the looney toones, he back guys yayyyyy......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

eelofwest wrote:
TLPG wrote:

OMG its one of the looney toones, he back guys yayyyyy......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
How about adding something constructive instead of a personal attack for a change :roll:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker, TLPG is dead right. Classifications of Autism have changed therefore the number of cases are not comparable to before this change. The real comparison is autistic rates in vaccinated v non vaccinated populations. :wink:

Why do GP's continue to use vaccines, as recommended by every countries government health authorities, if there is genuine conclusive scientific evidence showing a link to autism?

As for the Italian court decision, what a disgrace! The judge who ruled on the decision has a son who they believed developed autism after an immunisation. Talk about a conflict of interest! He has decided on emotion after essentially one case! #-o
The judge decided on EVIDENCE, dickhead! Not emotion! The evidence was right there provided by a doctor who unlike the rest hasn't been bribed into silence!

Doctors who continue to vaccinate are paid to. No other reason.

TL is wrong. All Autistics are the result of vaccines, in particular thiomersal. There was no Autism before that was introduced into vaccines. 12 years later, we get Autism noticed officially. And it builds up with the vaccine numbers, and then it exploded when the thiomersal amount was doubled! Trace elements still remain after the supposed removal.

Read up about the Simpsonwood meeting of 1999, and you'll see right there proof of corruption.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:

The judge decided on EVIDENCE, dickhead! Not emotion! The evidence was right there provided by a doctor who unlike the rest hasn't been bribed into silence!

Doctors who continue to vaccinate are paid to. No other reason.

TL is wrong. All Autistics are the result of vaccines, in particular thiomersal. There was no Autism before that was introduced into vaccines. 12 years later, we get Autism noticed officially. And it builds up with the vaccine numbers, and then it exploded when the thiomersal amount was doubled! Trace elements still remain after the supposed removal.

Read up about the Simpsonwood meeting of 1999, and you'll see right there proof of corruption.
Evidence....a judge whose child apparently developed autism around the same time as they had triple antigen immunisation was allowed to decide on a case about this very topic!! The law would never allow a jury member with such a conflict, let alone a judge.

What a disgrace! :lol: :lol:
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

There WAS no conflict! The evidence had nothing to do with emotion! You're refusing to read again.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
There WAS no conflict! The evidence had nothing to do with emotion! You're refusing to read again.
If you cannot see this conflict you are blind. Funny how this was the only judge to rule in this way world wide. What a crock!

Health authorities in every country in the developed world use vaccinations and are well aware of evidence either way. They decide in favour of immunisations for a good reason. Thank god!
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

TLPG wrote:

Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
If you cannot see this conflict you are blind. Funny how this was the only judge to rule in this way world wide. What a crock!

Health authorities in every country in the developed world use vaccinations and are well aware of evidence either way. They decide in favour of immunisations for a good reason. Thank god!
He ruled that way because it was right! Every country in the world now has to review their use of vaccines if they have any real regard for world health!
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:

He ruled that way because it was right! Every country in the world now has to review their use of vaccines if they have any real regard for world health!
The evidence hasnt changed! :roll:

The only thing that has changed is people's opinion of the Italian legal system because they allowed for a judge to reside over a case with clear emotional bias!

Therefore there will be no change. Facts are facts.their current practices are based on science. That won't change until contradicting evidence is presented, and plenty of it.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

It HAS been presented! Before that court! So called science is trying to sweep it under the carpet by screwing the doctor out of his license in the UK when he did nothing wrong. His work was right and it will be proven to be so once the corruption is eliminated.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
It HAS been presented! Before that court! So called science is trying to sweep it under the carpet by screwing the doctor out of his license in the UK when he did nothing wrong. His work was right and it will be proven to be so once the corruption is eliminated.
One judge with an emotional conflict assessed the evidence that way. Everyone else can see it objectively.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

And they also know that Wakefield's QUACKERY was exposed leading to his rightful expulsion from medical practice in the UK!

The appeal will succeed - actually I didn't know that about the judge, Xman. Do you have a link for that because I will certainly use it elsewhere, in particular on Facebook.

[i]"TL is wrong. All Autistics are the result of vaccines, in particular thiomersal. There was no Autism before that was introduced into vaccines. 12 years later, we get Autism noticed officially. And it builds up with the vaccine numbers, and then it exploded when the thiomersal amount was doubled! Trace elements still remain after the supposed removal.

Read up about the Simpsonwood meeting of 1999, and you'll see right there proof of corruption."[/i]

Oh boy.

Here are some real facts, buster.

The Wild Boy of Averyon was Autistic. 1790's! Emil Kraepelin wrote about Autism, calling it Youth Dementia in 1893. Eugene Bleuler, in his 1912 paper about schizophrenia, called some of the symptoms "Autistic". All before the invention of thiomersal in 1929!

Thiomersal contains ethyl mercury, not pure mercury, and methyl mercury (which is more toxic than ethyl) is found naturally in fish!! Not only that, there are only 12.5 MICROGRAMS of ethyl mercury (half of the make up of thiomersal) in each vaccine!! And that's the full does, not the trace elements which wouldn't amount to a microgram!

You are misreporting Simpsonwood taking it completely out of context.

PS - No, Eel, I am not back. I'm simply correcting an idiot on a subject that is very close to my heart and soul.