Depression/Mental Illness discussion Fight Club Rules Apply

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Striker
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm
Been liked: 0

Re: NRL - drugged up cheats abound!

Post by Striker »

Oh gee whiz did I hurt you? Do you want a crying towel and a calm down pill?

Ignorant softcock.
pookus
Seniors
Seniors
Team: North Melbourne

Post by pookus »

Striker wrote:
Oh gee whiz did I hurt you? Do you want a crying towel and a calm down pill?

Ignorant softcock.
IGNORANT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank fuck I dont associate with any fuckwits like yourself I thought you were extinct but keep talking youre your own hanging judge.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Of course you don't associate with people like me. That's because you don't associate with people in the real world. I'll call you a WAHHHHHmbulance presently......
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Of course you don't associate with people like me. That's because you don't associate with people in the real world. I'll call you a WAHHHHHmbulance presently......
My brother has suffered depression. It was totally out of the blue. No factors seemed to bring it on. Treatment including medication helped no end.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

If medication had an effect then it wasn't depression.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
What are you basing this ignorance on? :-k
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
pookus
Seniors
Seniors

Post by pookus »

Striker wrote:
What so theres no chemical imbalance in Bi polar disorder or manic depression. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) If medication helped it wasnt depression. #-o #-o Maybe we should use leaches instead or just a solid foot in the arse. :oops: That would have helped X's brother.Sorry to hear that X ive buried a couple of my friends who couldnt see light.Im glad your brother found a way.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

BPD and Manic depressIVE are the same thing dickhead! That's not depression at all for Christ's sakes! There's no such thing as manic depressION!
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

pookus wrote:
Striker wrote:
What so theres no chemical imbalance in Bi polar disorder or manic depression. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) If medication helped it wasnt depression. #-o #-o Maybe we should use leaches instead or just a solid foot in the arse. :oops: That would have helped X's brother.Sorry to hear that X ive buried a couple of my friends who couldnt see light.Im glad your brother found a way.
Yeah he recovered from a serious acute event. It flawed us, straight out of the blue! He's had a few relapses but he was definitely helped by treatment and most of the time is totally fine.

Everyone has heard of stories like this. Strikers views are very ignorant and just downright wrong. Depression isnt a poor attitude or down feeling. Its an illness.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
BPD and Manic depressIVE are the same thing dickhead! That's not depression at all for Christ's sakes! There's no such thing as manic depressION!
#-o #-o #-o

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001924/

Manic depression; Bipolar affective disorder

Bipolar disorder is a condition in which people go back and forth between periods of a very good or irritable mood and depression. The "mood swings" between mania and depression can be very quick.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Bullshit, X. Stop lying. Depression is nothing more than feeling down, and you would have seen it coming as well! Straight out of the blue? Bull. It was something else and you just don't have the balls to admit it. Manic depressive has nothing to do with that, and it's called Bipolar Disorder anyway.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Bullshit, X. Stop lying. Depression is nothing more than feeling down, and you would have seen it coming as well! Straight out of the blue? Bull. It was something else and you just don't have the balls to admit it. Manic depressive has nothing to do with that, and it's called Bipolar Disorder anyway.
its called both :roll:
Well I'm telling you depression is not feeling down or low. Its an illness, and massive amounts of data confirm this view. How is it you think you know more than experts with mountains of evidence?
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Experts paid off by the pharmaceutical companies to sell the pills. Mountains of FAKE evidence made up to suit the money makers.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Experts paid off by the pharmaceutical companies to sell the pills. Mountains of FAKE evidence made up to suit the money makers.
:roll:

And what about peer reviewed research? They can't pay off the entire field world wide! :roll: findings and breakthroughs are repeatedly confirmed through multiple studies from multiple sources.
pookus
Seniors
Seniors

Post by pookus »

Striker wrote:
Wheres my tin hat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You truly are an insensitve fuckwit.Maybe we can sack all the professionals and see if you can save the 2000 who kill themselves every year. Please crawl back in to your cave.Fukn liar