Teen Fit Camp

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Teen Fit Camp

Post by Yamirra19 »

Is anyone watching this I am going to I think its great they can inspire other youths to loose weight :)

and there is also a young koori girl in it Jaleesa go tidda :)
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

It starts tomorrow night I cant wait :)
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Good luck to the kids but I wont be watching. Yet another lame excuse for a reality tv show. Could be worse though, They could be competing for a donor organ like that show in Holland. :twisted:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Yamirra19 wrote:
It starts tomorrow night I cant wait :)
I loved the Biggest Loser and will check out Teen Fit Camp tonight.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

dogsact wrote:
Good luck to the kids but I wont be watching. Yet another lame excuse for a reality tv show. Could be worse though, They could be competing for a donor organ like that show in Holland. :twisted:
A doctor was on the news last night saying the donor program will be good for raising awareness about organ donations. Not sure it would be the type of show I'd be interested in viewing though.
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

dogsact wrote:
Its more like a documentary not reality television, It will show you the journey of six overweight kids learning to deal with their issues and problems and help them change and to get healthy and loose weight.

I think this will help others in the same situation a very positive move if you ask me :)
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Beaussie wrote:
dogsact wrote:
A doctor was on the news last night saying the donor program will be good for raising awareness about organ donations. Not sure it would be the type of show I'd be interested in viewing though.

Turns out the show was a hoax. Moments before the end of the show it was revealed the donor, dying of a brain tumour, was a healthy actress. The three contestants were also in on the hoax, although they were actual people in need of a transplant.

Channel BNN in the Netherlands claimed it was all to raise awareness of the lack of organ donations in Holland and not a ratings booster. I guess they succeeded in doing that. They certainly put organ donation back in the minds of not just the Netherlands but also the rest of the world. I guess you could call that a success. :lol:
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

Did anyone watch Teen Fit Camp and what did you think :)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Hmm, yeah I did watch a bit of it. Not sure I'll tune in again. What did you think?
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

I think that some of the kids are not handling it very well but might be the fact that they are being weened off junk food can have a bad effect on ya :)

Was impressed with Jaleesa

What I am not impressed with is the bullies that have overtaken the forum, I know these kids go in and read the forum and they need to see positive messages not negative ones bullying them etc.

What some dont get is that being overweight is also a mental health issue and being negative does not help at all

So if there are any kind hearted sympathetic souls in this forum can you please join the Teen Fit camp forum and try and leave some positive messages for these kids to read :)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

What's the forum address?