NRL Rapists

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

NRL Rapists

Post by Grim Reaper »

As we enter another NRL Grand Final and the boredom that comes with this 'game' what is the bet that the NSW Police Rape Squad will be busy with more complaints of rapes by these NRL Boofheads?
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

its a known fact that some of these allegations are proven by the courts to be false, some aswell to be true. players do go out and do those barbaric acts on women and the punishment should fit the crime. women also lie barefaced to the courts about their "night of horror" so that they can make a bit of money from their false words. im not saying it doesnt happen, it does but both sides should be pulled into line very quickly.

players coming up through the ranks of these clubs should be notified of the action the club will take if they do behave badly.

women should be made aware of the consequences of making themselves vunerable to situations where their sexuality is at stake, forcing yourself on a player only makes that situation more likely to happen.

just imagine how much money you would get from lying to the courts "he raped me" quite a fair bit and you could reveal every false detail slowly and the money would pour in by the bucket loads.

if you put yourself in a dangerous situation where rape highly likely- play with fire and you get burnt.

if you have not put yourself in such a situation, yet the player/s do rape their victim, the player/s must be punished as the court and club sees fit.

it's not one sided here, either side at one point can be to blame, but only with further education on the matter from the authorities can help prevent such a situation arising.
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I have to agree with the sentiments expressed in your post Glasgow. =D>
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

What, that it somehow a woman's fault she got raped because she came onto a bloke then changed her mind and he couldn't accept a no response?

What GC has just outlined is that it is ok to rape a woman if she comes onto you. Very strange and very unlawful in my mind!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

big tommy wrote:
What, that it somehow a woman's fault she got raped because she came onto a bloke then changed her mind and he couldn't accept a no response?

What GC has just outlined is that it is ok to rape a woman if she comes onto you. Very strange and very unlawful in my mind!
you are either stupid or did not fully read my post
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Glasgow Celtic wrote:
big tommy wrote:

you are either stupid or did not fully read my post

Ahhh glasgow you can cut out the part that he fully read your post :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

[quote="Glasgow Celtic"]
if you put yourself in a dangerous situation where rape highly likely- play with fire and you get burnt.

Sorry but what part of this did I not read properly or not understand!

So because you might find yourself alone with a bloke, even been drinking with him and had an expectation that sex was going to occur - you can't change your mind and say no? Of course you can!

When will blokes learn that this issue is simple. It doesn't matter the circumstances, it doesn't matter how much of a certainty you thought you were to score, it doesn't matter that you have a raging bulge in your pants and think "she wants it" - NO means NO!!!!

"No" can occur up to the point of penetration it can even occur after penetration if the person changes their mind.

This cleared things up for you neanderthals
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Look at some of those NRL players wives....they look like they come straight out of brothels!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

BT its clear to me you've been raped before :lol: . And its also clear to me you were battered about the head causing the loss of billions of brain cells during this horrible act :lol: . Who was it? Willie Mason? Gordy Tallis? Blocker Roach? Oh no please tell me it was big Lazarus! I/we at talking footy feel for you bt...

If you can still read and understand context please read GC's post again, I will help you with it if you like?

xman wrote:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Did Joey do it BT?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: Joey may have. Although i hear tommy radonikis has driven taxis in qld before. Imagine that eh, old tommy picks bt up takes him out bush and bonks him over the head with a four be two. And then does the ol' gang rape with roy masters, ray warren, and good ol' gus gould. :lol:

xman wrote:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Don't forget Mike Gibson!
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

What about that AFL scum bag that urinated on that woman in a pub??

Utter barbarity...although I bet his team mates found it funny.. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I must say the afl players have done much worse than the leaguies, you just have to look at their best two players of all time, Wayne Carey and Gary Ablett.

Shame shame shame.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Look both codes have had their fair share of disgraceful acts by their players. That said, it seems the AFL is the only code serious about cleaning up its act and involving women in the game and the process of changing attitudes towards women.

The AFL has gone to great lengths to address these issues particularly this year with women's forums etc. The same cannot be said for the NRL where a player as recent as this season storms a female student's dormitory with his teammates before terrorising the woman only to be rewarded with a new contract with a new team in the NRL. Says it all really. Shame NRL shame.