Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9927
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has thanked: 233 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by Beaussie »

azif
Captain
Captain
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 pm
Team: Albury Thunder
Location: Utopia
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by azif »

Beaussie wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:09 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

pissy pants fumblers still moaning about the Vegas
oh oh oh , the media were paid to cover the event favorably
:hmm:
the afl has had pay for comment set ups with the nthn media for 40 years :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9927
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has thanked: 233 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by Beaussie »

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4626
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has thanked: 5 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:14 am
Ahhh beatup.........the jealousy pal..........the jealousy!!!!!!! Let me know when the Australian Fumbling League plays anywhere outside of Victardia or the desert states or a couple of northern outposts pal. You know they're stuffed when their 'expansion' locations are tiny Tassy and the ultimate desert wasteland Darwin loololololololol!!!

Rugby League is forging ahead. The Fumbling League is marooned. Lost in the desert. Searching for something that doesn't exist........relevance outside the heartlands lololololol!!!!

Keep up the jealousy beatup!!!!! It's hilarious pal!!!!
cehar5
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun May 30, 2021 6:45 pm
Team: Demons storm
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by cehar5 »

Terry wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:20 am
Beaussie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:14 am
Ahhh beatup.........the jealousy pal..........the jealousy!!!!!!! Let me know when the Australian Fumbling League plays anywhere outside of Victardia or the desert states or a couple of northern outposts pal. You know they're stuffed when their 'expansion' locations are tiny Tassy and the ultimate desert wasteland Darwin loololololololol!!!

Rugby League is forging ahead. The Fumbling League is marooned. Lost in the desert. Searching for something that doesn't exist........relevance outside the heartlands lololololol!!!!

Keep up the jealousy beatup!!!!! It's hilarious pal!!!!
Except he didn't write the article lol
azif
Captain
Captain
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 pm
Team: Albury Thunder
Location: Utopia
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by azif »

cehar5 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:46 am
Terry wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:20 am
Beaussie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:14 am
Ahhh beatup.........the jealousy pal..........the jealousy!!!!!!! Let me know when the Australian Fumbling League plays anywhere outside of Victardia or the desert states or a couple of northern outposts pal. You know they're stuffed when their 'expansion' locations are tiny Tassy and the ultimate desert wasteland Darwin loololololololol!!!

Rugby League is forging ahead. The Fumbling League is marooned. Lost in the desert. Searching for something that doesn't exist........relevance outside the heartlands lololololol!!!!

Keep up the jealousy beatup!!!!! It's hilarious pal!!!!
Except he didn't write the article lol
how did the GWS midgets & Thuns crowd counters get over to Vegas ? :-k
azif
Captain
Captain
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 pm
Team: Albury Thunder
Location: Utopia
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by azif »

lots of shots of the ground that night
heaps ....
if anyone thinks that ground was less then half full , their eyes are ornamental only

around 47000 tickets were sold to the event
fact
& a fact pissy pants fumblers are still struggling with :cool:
azif
Captain
Captain
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 pm
Team: Albury Thunder
Location: Utopia
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by azif »

cehar5 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:46 am
Terry wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:20 am
Beaussie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:14 am
Ahhh beatup.........the jealousy pal..........the jealousy!!!!!!! Let me know when the Australian Fumbling League plays anywhere outside of Victardia or the desert states or a couple of northern outposts pal. You know they're stuffed when their 'expansion' locations are tiny Tassy and the ultimate desert wasteland Darwin loololololololol!!!

Rugby League is forging ahead. The Fumbling League is marooned. Lost in the desert. Searching for something that doesn't exist........relevance outside the heartlands lololololol!!!!

Keep up the jealousy beatup!!!!! It's hilarious pal!!!!
Except he didn't write the article lol
no some other pissy pants fumbler did :cool:
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6370
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 221 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

lol #joke

NRL numbers actually succeeded what the were hoping for.
azif
Captain
Captain
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 pm
Team: Albury Thunder
Location: Utopia
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by azif »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:08 pm
lol #joke

NRL numbers actually succeeded what the were hoping for.
as someone said on another forum
this BS story has come out on Origin day ... the fumblers get very pissy on origin day.... very pissy

from stories about it not selling out
to it being nothing but an exhibition game , to... this crap

the fumblers are pissy folks :cool:
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6370
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 221 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

azif wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:29 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:08 pm
lol #joke

NRL numbers actually succeeded what the were hoping for.
as someone said on another forum
this BS story has come out on Origin day ... the fumblers get very pissy on origin day.... very pissy

from stories about it not selling out
to it being nothing but an exhibition game , to... this crap

the fumblers are pissy folks :cool:
legit
GlobalRugbyLeague
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:24 am
Team: Manly
Location: Sydney
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by GlobalRugbyLeague »

So many salty AFL media types over the NRL's success in Las Vegas. AFL is even looking at doing the same thing. Now if the NRL wasn't successful in America, why are AFL looking to copy??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/afl/a ... ralia.html
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9353
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 98 times
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by Fred »

GlobalRugbyLeague wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:03 pm
So many salty AFL media types over the NRL's success in Las Vegas. AFL is even looking at doing the same thing. Now if the NRL wasn't successful in America, why are AFL looking to copy??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/afl/a ... ralia.html
I think the NRL did a cracking job of marketing the game - they did a great job and even I tuned in to watch.
Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6370
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 221 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fred wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:51 pm
GlobalRugbyLeague wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:03 pm
So many salty AFL media types over the NRL's success in Las Vegas. AFL is even looking at doing the same thing. Now if the NRL wasn't successful in America, why are AFL looking to copy??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/afl/a ... ralia.html
I think the NRL did a cracking job of marketing the game - they did a great job and even I tuned in to watch.
legit true..

for there first shot at it, i thought it was brilliant.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot] and 1 guest