Stick your stadium .... up your bum

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Stick your stadium .... up your bum

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:32 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:16 pm
Come on bumby................you don't care about facts pal. I've put 'em all out there but you just ignore it and assume the usual position for Gilty to have his merry way with ya!!!!!

The good folk of Tassie got well and truly done over and you know it. But of course being a fumble following zealot you're incapable of calling it out. It's just weak gutted sycophancy pal!!!
Any of this could be true...if it was based on any actual facts instead of the garbage you are throwing out there

Keep trying though dude.

Thanks bumby!!! You know I'm right pal. And what unfolds in the future will prove me so. But do continue with your back scratching and kowtowing to Gilty and his boyos! It's your shtick pal. It's all you got!! oh......sorry.......that and your calculator lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day and keep morale high!
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Re: Stick your stadium .... up your bum

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:52 am

Thanks bumby!!! You know I'm right pal. And what unfolds in the future will prove me so. But do continue with your back scratching and kowtowing to Gilty and his boyos! It's your shtick pal. It's all you got!! oh......sorry.......that and your calculator lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day and keep morale high!
Well still no facts. And still obsessed.

Just another day on talkingfooty.