AFL: The game for white rich kids + a big fail for the game in NSW and Qld.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

AFL: The game for white rich kids + a big fail for the game in NSW and Qld.

Post by Terry »

In news that will surprise no one it has been revealed that this year's players draft will be dominated by rich white skinny kids who attend the most expensive schools in the land.

These schools make up a tiny percentage of schools Australia wide but out of the top draft picks this year over 80% come from the ultra-rich elite wanky schools of leafy Melborn and Badelaide. This is the type of player Gilty and the boyo's at HQ want in their game. Stuck up, smart arse, mummy's and daddy's little rich boys.

After the recent generational systemic racism we've seen from their clubs you would think they'd go after kids from middle Australia. Maybe even a few from the regions. Or even god forbid a couple of indigenous kids. You know - down to earth, sensible, respectful kids that represent all of Australia. But no........they go for the spoilt brats born with a silver spoon in their big snotty mouths.

And in further news it can be revealed that after decades of pumping millions of dollars yearly into NSW and Qld grassroots, including selective poaching by way of scholarships & $$$$$$ for kids from other codes, those states supply exactly 3 of the top 87 picks. One in the lands biggest state NSW and two in the 3rd biggest state Qld. That's a massive fail in anyone's language.

Well done Gilty. Well done AFL. What a game lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.ntnews.com.au/sport/afl/ran ... 6808127d7b
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Re: AFL: The game for white rich kids + a big fail for the game in NSW and Qld.

Post by WookieReturns »

Doesnt take into account academy selections in NSW/QLD, Nextgen academy selections nationally, or father-son picks. And indigenous kids do go to these private schools, hell it even shows one in the article.
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Brisbane Lions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

I think you are getting mixed up with Rugby Union Terry where all their players are from white rich private schools.

In Footy states everyone follows the footy.

In NSW/QLD there is a divide. The rich snobby rich kids play Rugby Union & the more rough poor kids play league.

AFL does not have this problem as everyone plays it in footy states, so I am not sure why you would make this crazy post.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:28 am
I think you are getting mixed up with Rugby Union Terry where all their players are from white rich private schools.

In NSW/QLD there is a divide. The rich snobby rich kids play Rugby Union & the more rough poor kids play league.

AFL does not have this problem as everyone plays it in footy states, so I am not sure why you would make this crazy post.
Pete Pete pete you’re not very bright are you .
Terry explained it yet as a good fumblefan you ignore the rampant racism in your sport .
You don’t want to see the correlation between what he posted & racism .

Don’t you remember the unwritten One Whitey Parent rule that was brought to light by a recruiter who then after a few days tried to change the story & had to leave the AFL .
Lol
Keep burying your head in the sand .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:36 am
Doesnt take into account academy selections in NSW/QLD, Nextgen academy selections nationally, or father-son picks. And indigenous kids do go to these private schools, hell it even shows one in the article.
The facts are the facts bummy. You can add in whatever ya want.....as you will of course......but it hardly moves the dial. NSW and Qld provide jack shit AFL players year on year. Hundreds of millions $$$$ pumped into both states for almost zero results.

And yes, some indigenous kids get scholarships to go to private schools. It's like a bribe to play the game. Because we know AFL clubs won't get 'em straight outta their homes. Because you know............generational, systemic racism in your beautiful game. I can give hundreds of examples if ya like bummy. But to save you embarrassment I'll hold my fire until you're stupid enough to argue this point.

Have a great day bummy. Hope all is well!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:28 am

Petey 'ol boy......hate to say it but you're a very stupid person lolololol!!! RU gets a large percentage of its players from private schools. And yep they're the whitey rich kids. But it's nothing like the 80% your fumbling game gets. And that's because they also get massive pacific islander numbers. Most of whom are from western Sydney. Do get yaself up to speed Petey boy lest you keep making a fool of yaself.

Have a great day pal.
hashish
Team: footy
Been liked: 3 times

Post by hashish »

In Sydney the prerequisites to playing AFL are being a failed Union junior of middle-class, Anglo-Saxon heritage from the Eastern Suburbs/North Shore. It kind of mirrors the demographics for AFL/Swans followers, all anglo types. Sydney, the most multicultural city in the country yet it only ever attracts a singular demographic. Racists attracted to a racist game much?
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Pete__09 »

That's like saying just because most golfers & soccer players are white then they must be white racist sports.

Just because Polynesians tend to play Rugby more does not make Footy, Golf, Netball, Soccer & other sports racist. It just means they are better at playing Rugby. Each to their own I say.

I think you guys are the racists putting down a sport just because more white people play it than any another race.

Its very rude to bring race into anything. I personally think everyone is equal & should be judged on their character & not skin colour.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pete__09 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:31 am
That's like saying just because most golfers & soccer players are white then they must be white racist sports.

Just because Polynesians tend to play Rugby more does not make Footy, Golf, Netball, Soccer & other sports racist. It just means they are better at playing Rugby. Each to their own I say.

I think you guys are the racists putting down a sport just because more white people play it than any another race.

Its very rude to bring race into anything. I personally think everyone is equal & should be judged on their character & not skin colour.
Pal, this is idiocy. Your game has decades of well documented systemic racism. Right up to ummmmmmm........oh yeah........every single day. Right now......this very minute..... Gilty and the boys are investigating Hawthorns racial vilification and discrimination and yesterdays.....yep yesterdays...... anti-semitism of an 18 year old kid. Yep, you heard that right.......and 18 year old kid. Cesspit stuff!!!! Let's just hope gilty is actually investigating and not using the usual cover-up squad.

And if you think drafting the vast majority of your players from elite, rich, whitey schools has no effect on this rampant racism you're living in dillsville pal. Like most fumble fans you appear to be part of the problem. Please try to break free and be part of the solution pal.
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Pete__09 »

There is nothing wrong with being white mate.

As I just said everyone is equal & should be judged on their character not their skin colour yet it seems all you want to do is bring up race all the time because most AFL players are white.

You would probably be an Adam Goodes fan I bet. Most great players in most sports get booed for some reason. It is normally a sign of respect. Yet Adam Goodes gets booed & the first thing he says is its because of his skin colour.

Imagine if Michael Jordan or LeBron James brought race up every time they got booed. It just wouldn't happen.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete__09 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:01 pm

As I just said everyone is equal & should be judged on their character not their skin colour yet it seems all you want to do is bring up race all the time because most AFL players are white.

You would probably be an Adam Goodes fan I bet. Most great players in most sports get booed for some reason. It is normally a sign of respect. Yet Adam Goodes gets booed & the first thing he says is its because of his skin colour.

Imagine if Michael Jordan or LeBron James brought race up every time they got booed. It just wouldn't happen.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are playing dumb or are you this dumb really ?
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pete__09 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:01 pm

FFS pal, go and read the newspapers in the fumble states. Every day it's there. AFL racism here. AFL racism there. AFL racism everywhere. It's systemic in your cesspit game. Admit it pal and maybe try to part of the solution!! FFS these fumblers are beyond help!!!!
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Pete__09 »

Hang on so now you are saying the newspapers in Footy states print racism about AFL.

A few months ago you were all saying they hide it under the carpet because the sport is so popular there.

You guys seriously have issues with AFL they you cant even get your stories straight.

Its pathetic.
RugbyLeagueGlobal
Team: North Sydney
Been liked: 0

Post by RugbyLeagueGlobal »

AFL is definitely the wealthy man's game in NSW. At least 90% of the Swans fan base in Sydney would be in the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West or North Shore.
Areas where the average house price is 3 million dollars plus.

That's why GWS is struggling to gain any traction in Western Sydney. AFL's not considered part Western Sydney culture.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

True - form Sydney anyway - where I think the divide of RL and RU has continued along such lines and AFL has stepped into much of RU area and support. Of course, in traditional Aussie Rules states, for the most part, there has been no such divide - it is aussie rules or nothing - even if you follow soccer you'd still have an AFL team.
Veni, vidi, vici