New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Post Reply
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Team: Manly
Location: Brookvale
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

Considering a lot of NRL fans prefer watching the NFL over the AFL as their second football code to watch. I think this Is actually a good idea for an exhibition match in Sydney.
We have the rectangular Stadiums here too.
And Sydneys culture is definitely more American than Melbournes.
Melbourne would likely try to ban the cheerleaders like they tried to with the UFC promo girls.
Would be a lot less woke hoops for the sport to have to deal with in NSW.

https://www.gq.com.au/fitness/sport/nfl ... 80473c5783


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1135
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Post by Quolls2019 »

NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:52 am Considering a lot of NRL fans prefer watching the NFL over the AFL as their second football code to watch. I think this Is actually a good idea for an exhibition match in Sydney.
We have the rectangular Stadiums here too.
And Sydneys culture is definitely more American than Melbournes.
Melbourne would likely try to ban the cheerleaders like they tried to with the UFC promo girls.
Would be a lot less woke hoops for the sport to have to deal with in NSW.

https://www.gq.com.au/fitness/sport/nfl ... 80473c5783
What are the ratings for NFl in 1. Australia, 2. NSW, 3 Victoria?

I watch only the superbowl each year, don't know anyone that watches it regularly.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:59 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:52 am Considering a lot of NRL fans prefer watching the NFL over the AFL as their second football code to watch. I think this Is actually a good idea for an exhibition match in Sydney.
We have the rectangular Stadiums here too.
And Sydneys culture is definitely more American than Melbournes.
Melbourne would likely try to ban the cheerleaders like they tried to with the UFC promo girls.
Would be a lot less woke hoops for the sport to have to deal with in NSW.

https://www.gq.com.au/fitness/sport/nfl ... 80473c5783
What are the ratings for NFl in 1. Australia, 2. NSW, 3 Victoria?

I watch only the superbowl each year, don't know anyone that watches it regularly.
Where do you live ineQUOLLity??????


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1135
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:59 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:52 am Considering a lot of NRL fans prefer watching the NFL over the AFL as their second football code to watch. I think this Is actually a good idea for an exhibition match in Sydney.
We have the rectangular Stadiums here too.
And Sydneys culture is definitely more American than Melbournes.
Melbourne would likely try to ban the cheerleaders like they tried to with the UFC promo girls.
Would be a lot less woke hoops for the sport to have to deal with in NSW.

https://www.gq.com.au/fitness/sport/nfl ... 80473c5783
What are the ratings for NFl in 1. Australia, 2. NSW, 3 Victoria?

I watch only the superbowl each year, don't know anyone that watches it regularly.
Where do you live ineQUOLLity??????
Terrybull
I live in Victoria.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:20 am
Terry wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:59 pm
What are the ratings for NFl in 1. Australia, 2. NSW, 3 Victoria?

I watch only the superbowl each year, don't know anyone that watches it regularly.
Where do you live ineQUOLLity??????
Terrybull
I live in Victoria.

Thanks ineQUOLLity, that explains a lot. In fact everything lololololol!!!!!


Bbear
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm
Team: brisbane bears
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Re: New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Post by Bbear »

Don't know what long term traction NFL would get in Sydney.
No room in Sydney for the NFL the sporting market is fully saturated, house full !
Too many other popular sports, NRL, AFL, and the quite achiever A League featuring new team MacArthur.
Also what NFL franchise is going to give up a home game to play in Sydney ? Their lucrative sponsorships are tied up with playing a certain number of games at home, often companies that have no relevance in Australia.
Would it be as successful as the AFL playing in China.which was terminated before it had a chance to prosper and become popular?


I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1135
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: New NFL office is opening in Sydney, and now, it looks like we might be getting some games as soon as 2024.

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:24 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:20 am
Terry wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 pm

Where do you live ineQUOLLity??????
Terrybull
I live in Victoria.

Thanks ineQUOLLity, that explains a lot. In fact everything lololololol!!!!!
Ahh Terrybull
A game that takes 3 hours to play with only an average of 11 minutes ball in play time, well thats something for you to look forward to.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in most of North Eastern Australia.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 4 guests