The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:34 am There also seems to be a massive backlash on social media at the thought of it going ahead. Again, poor decisions and management in the past seems to be driving poor decision making now. It looks amateurish and desperate in my opinion.
Social media Freddy......lolololololololol.............hilarious!!!!!!!! My default position would be to do the opposite of whatever social media tells ya!!!!!! It ain't the real world Ferderico ya poor bugger lolololol!!!!!!!! My suggestion to you pal would be to not take too much notice of it!!!

As for your "opinion"............well............what can I say lolololol!!!!!!! Everyone's got one!!! And I'm sure your well known love of everything Rugby League would shape your opinion lololololol!!!!!!

Now for serious comment: Everyone needs to calm down about RL re-starting on 28 May. It's an aspiration. It's 7 weeks away. That's a lifetime under the present circumstances. If we continue tracking here in Aust the way we are it is easily doable. If C-19 takes off again it won't happen. Simple. Commonsense. Marvellous!!!

Now my opinion Freddy is that if the Australian Fumbling League said it wanted to start on 28 May the likes of you and Looonnny boy would hail it a master stroke. Just a hunch pal. You know..............an opinion lololololol!!!!!!!!


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:31 pm I’m pretty sure he only wrote the subject header...so that’s the part you are, um, commenting on?
100% Quolly !!!! There's not a chance in hell Loooonny boy could string coherent sentences together as in the body of the thread lolololol!!!!!! The poor bugger sure has lost it about RL re-starting though. Sad!!!!


pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6554
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:03 pm I think the rush is due to broadcast payments being impacted if season goes beyond October. Unfortunately I think this is the NRL fucking things up yet again in their rush to make decisions ... forced somewhat by their poor management in the past where they have blown all the money meant to be in reserve. So we see previous bad decisions now being a perpetrator of more bad decisions. I think this will not end well for the NRL. At the least it’s a bad look ... particularly at this stage to be announcing such. Are advertisers going to be wanting to associate with this ? Maybe?

Just seems hat past por management is Forcing them into more poor management decisions I feel.
There is no rush Fred. People just want to see some footy. The virus numbers are well down. They will play footy in the footy season , It will all be done responsibly. Meanwhile people like you and Link will be left playing with your peckers for the next few months. unless you decide to watch some decent football .As I'm sure plenty of others will.

As for poor management Fred. I'm pretty sure RL had more cash reserves than the AFL when this all started. And the afl planned on doing similar taking there players off to kangaroo island, but realised playing without crowds would cripple most of there clubs. With no sport on the TV the AFL could find themselves even further behind.


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by Terry »

pussycat wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 am
Fred wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:03 pm I think the rush is due to broadcast payments being impacted if season goes beyond October. Unfortunately I think this is the NRL fucking things up yet again in their rush to make decisions ... forced somewhat by their poor management in the past where they have blown all the money meant to be in reserve. So we see previous bad decisions now being a perpetrator of more bad decisions. I think this will not end well for the NRL. At the least it’s a bad look ... particularly at this stage to be announcing such. Are advertisers going to be wanting to associate with this ? Maybe?

Just seems hat past por management is Forcing them into more poor management decisions I feel.
There is no rush Fred. People just want to see some footy. The virus numbers are well down. They will play footy in the footy season , It will all be done responsibly. Meanwhile people like you and Link will be left playing with your peckers for the next few months. unless you decide to watch some decent football .As I'm sure plenty of others will.

As for poor management Fred. I'm pretty sure RL had more cash reserves than the AFL when this all started. And the afl planned on doing similar taking there players off to kangaroo island, but realised playing without crowds would cripple most of there clubs. With no sport on the TV the AFL could find themselves even further behind.
Very true PC.The fumbling game has done exactly the same thing RL has. Shut down the game. Put off staff. Slash pay to remaining staff. Cut costs everywhere they can. And immediately ran to the bank for a massive $600M loan to survive. Where was their back up cash?? Seems they had about as much as RL.

And yes...........they own a stadium. But they bought it for $200M with a $280M bank loan in 2017. By the time this is over they could well have outstanding bank loans near a Billion dollars!!!!!!!!! And yes.....I've heard folk say the stadium is worth $1B. They bought it for $200M in 2017. Does anyone believe it has quintupled in price in 3 years?????? If yes please PM me.........I have some fantastic real estate to sell ya lolololol!!!!!


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It needs an upgrade . & lol guess who they hit up for the $$$

I don't know if work Has started ..if not the Govt mightn't have the $$$ to do it after this is over .
Lol another loan possibly


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 am It needs an upgrade . & lol guess who they hit up for the $$$

I don't know if work Has started ..if not the Govt mightn't have the $$$ to do it after this is over .
Lol another loan possibly
To referb the area around it. Given it’s a multipurpose stadium as well
The afl also contributes money and business and government makes money from the AFL crowds as well. No one makes
Much money from those usual 10k stretched nrlol crowds the nrl still does not contribute a cent

When the AFL gets the tax payer to fund its teams club grounds then you may have a case. They don’t so just stay the jealous bitter loon


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:21 am
pussycat wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 am
Fred wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:03 pm I think the rush is due to broadcast payments being impacted if season goes beyond October. Unfortunately I think this is the NRL fucking things up yet again in their rush to make decisions ... forced somewhat by their poor management in the past where they have blown all the money meant to be in reserve. So we see previous bad decisions now being a perpetrator of more bad decisions. I think this will not end well for the NRL. At the least it’s a bad look ... particularly at this stage to be announcing such. Are advertisers going to be wanting to associate with this ? Maybe?

Just seems hat past por management is Forcing them into more poor management decisions I feel.
There is no rush Fred. People just want to see some footy. The virus numbers are well down. They will play footy in the footy season , It will all be done responsibly. Meanwhile people like you and Link will be left playing with your peckers for the next few months. unless you decide to watch some decent football .As I'm sure plenty of others will.

As for poor management Fred. I'm pretty sure RL had more cash reserves than the AFL when this all started. And the afl planned on doing similar taking there players off to kangaroo island, but realised playing without crowds would cripple most of there clubs. With no sport on the TV the AFL could find themselves even further behind.
Very true PC.The fumbling game has done exactly the same thing RL has. Shut down the game. Put off staff. Slash pay to remaining staff. Cut costs everywhere they can. And immediately ran to the bank for a massive $600M loan to survive. Where was their back up cash?? Seems they had about as much as RL.

And yes...........they own a stadium. But they bought it for $200M with a $280M bank loan in 2017. By the time this is over they could well have outstanding bank loans near a Billion dollars!!!!!!!!! And yes.....I've heard folk say the stadium is worth $1B. They bought it for $200M in 2017. Does anyone believe it has quintupled in price in 3 years?????? If yes please PM me.........I have some fantastic real estate to sell ya lolololol!!!!!
The money Is a line of credit up to 600 million worth!
It’s not a direct loan for 600 million

The nrlol would be similar for the much smaller amount a bank would finally lend them after several attempts :lol:

Not that you’d under stand any of this terry pal lolololoon


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:34 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 am It needs an upgrade . & lol guess who they hit up for the $$$

I don't know if work Has started ..if not the Govt mightn't have the $$$ to do it after this is over .
Lol another loan possibly
To referb the area around it. Given it’s a multipurpose stadium as well
The afl also contributes money and business and government makes money from the AFL crowds as well. No one makes
Much money from those usual 10k stretched nrlol crowds the nrl still does not contribute a cent

When the AFL gets the tax payer to fund its teams club grounds then you may have a case. They don’t so just stay the jealous bitter loon
& there we have it today's bullshit .
It's a refurb INSIDE & OUT .
So why did you say to reverb the area around it .
You left out the bit that backed up what I said .
Lol everyday the same bullshit .

& once again the stretched crowd bullshit .
Any chance of showing that it has occurred since the problem was fixed .
I've asked many many times .you can't show where .

And you're wrong lol lol again
The latest Rectangle stadium ..in Townsville
The cowboys contributed TEN MILLION .
So one post and I had to correct your crap twice .
Lol you're either a compulsive liar full of jealousy and bitterness
Or
You're just plain stupid
I say both .
You seem to fill both roles admirably .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7596
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by Fred »

Not sure where to start with all that was written. A lot of speculation. Particularly that the afl had less cash reserve. I was of the belief the AFL did have a substantial future fund .. Wookie will know. From all reports NRL had dipped into there’s over the years and had basically nothing. So not sure where people are getting that the afl and nrl both were in similar positions financially prior to this virus?

Re: pussy you not sure the nrl are rushing... I think it has been made clear by fox and 9 that should the season go part October then they will not be paying the same amount as they don’t believe ratings will be the same and it competes with other sports they have rights to ... such as cricket for nine. That’s what has been reported anyway. Given Broadcast rights money makes up the majority of revenue for the nrl this is more critical then for the afl who also get a large amount of money from crowds .. and memberships etc. a bonus for nrl is that crowds are pretty low for most clubs anyway so playing in front of no one is not a big a hit ... the need the broadcast money moreso I would say ... not to say afl don’t but not playing in front of crowds is also a big hit.

Lic is right. A line of credit is not a loan. I suspect the afl will service this well given their track record.

I think it is universally agreed that the NRL have appeared to have wasted the money they have been given. They are not well run and seems they continue to be poorly run with no money or massive costs chewing away at it .... the playing in a bubble thing appears to be widely condemned but I think they have to try and get the game going as they are in deep deep shit .... in the bosses own words (paraphrase) (which I don’t think will happen) the game will not survive.

Anyway I can’t be bothered checking back on other claims made but my hope is that the NRL and ARL can pull themselves out of this. I suspect this bubble thing is going to come back and smack them in the face ... short sighted and not thought through and seems desperate and reactionary rather than a considered and well thought out response. More fight flight rather that rational and thought out. Anyway we will see but smells of panic to me.


Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by Terry »

leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:35 am
Terry wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:21 am
pussycat wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 am

There is no rush Fred. People just want to see some footy. The virus numbers are well down. They will play footy in the footy season , It will all be done responsibly. Meanwhile people like you and Link will be left playing with your peckers for the next few months. unless you decide to watch some decent football .As I'm sure plenty of others will.

As for poor management Fred. I'm pretty sure RL had more cash reserves than the AFL when this all started. And the afl planned on doing similar taking there players off to kangaroo island, but realised playing without crowds would cripple most of there clubs. With no sport on the TV the AFL could find themselves even further behind.
Very true PC.The fumbling game has done exactly the same thing RL has. Shut down the game. Put off staff. Slash pay to remaining staff. Cut costs everywhere they can. And immediately ran to the bank for a massive $600M loan to survive. Where was their back up cash?? Seems they had about as much as RL.

And yes...........they own a stadium. But they bought it for $200M with a $280M bank loan in 2017. By the time this is over they could well have outstanding bank loans near a Billion dollars!!!!!!!!! And yes.....I've heard folk say the stadium is worth $1B. They bought it for $200M in 2017. Does anyone believe it has quintupled in price in 3 years?????? If yes please PM me.........I have some fantastic real estate to sell ya lolololol!!!!!
The money Is a line of credit up to 600 million worth!
It’s not a direct loan for 600 million

The nrlol would be similar for the much smaller amount a bank would finally lend them after several attempts :lol:

Not that you’d under stand any of this terry pal lolololoon
Thanks Looooonnnnnny boy!!! The point of my beautifully articulated post was that the almighty AFL had similar cash reserves as the badly run NRL. The further point being they had an asset. An asset they bought for $200M with a $280M bank loan. As such they are in similar positions. Both will need extensive lines of credit to survive. And on top of that the AFL will still be paying off their asset.

Understand now pal?? No?? Didn't think so lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not give us a few pages of da pokes, da pokes, da pokes!!!!!! Come on pal......give us all a good belly laugh!!!!


User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:43 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:35 am
Terry wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:21 am

Very true PC.The fumbling game has done exactly the same thing RL has. Shut down the game. Put off staff. Slash pay to remaining staff. Cut costs everywhere they can. And immediately ran to the bank for a massive $600M loan to survive. Where was their back up cash?? Seems they had about as much as RL.

And yes...........they own a stadium. But they bought it for $200M with a $280M bank loan in 2017. By the time this is over they could well have outstanding bank loans near a Billion dollars!!!!!!!!! And yes.....I've heard folk say the stadium is worth $1B. They bought it for $200M in 2017. Does anyone believe it has quintupled in price in 3 years?????? If yes please PM me.........I have some fantastic real estate to sell ya lolololol!!!!!
The money Is a line of credit up to 600 million worth!
It’s not a direct loan for 600 million

The nrlol would be similar for the much smaller amount a bank would finally lend them after several attempts :lol:

Not that you’d under stand any of this terry pal lolololoon
Thanks Looooonnnnnny boy!!! The point of my beautifully articulated post was that the almighty AFL had similar cash reserves as the badly run NRL. The further point being they had an asset. An asset they bought for $200M with a $280M bank loan. As such they are in similar positions. Both will need extensive lines of credit to survive. And on top of that the AFL will still be paying off their asset.

Understand now pal?? No?? Didn't think so lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not give us a few pages of da pokes, da pokes, da pokes!!!!!! Come on pal......give us all a good belly laugh!!!!
You keep missing the point terry lolololoon
Anything attempt to sugar coat it your make your pathetic code look like the afl


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:20 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:34 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 am It needs an upgrade . & lol guess who they hit up for the $$$

I don't know if work Has started ..if not the Govt mightn't have the $$$ to do it after this is over .
Lol another loan possibly
To referb the area around it. Given it’s a multipurpose stadium as well
The afl also contributes money and business and government makes money from the AFL crowds as well. No one makes
Much money from those usual 10k stretched nrlol crowds the nrl still does not contribute a cent

When the AFL gets the tax payer to fund its teams club grounds then you may have a case. They don’t so just stay the jealous bitter loon
& there we have it today's bullshit .
It's a refurb INSIDE & OUT .
So why did you say to reverb the area around it .
You left out the bit that backed up what I said .
Lol everyday the same bullshit .

& once again the stretched crowd bullshit .
Any chance of showing that it has occurred since the problem was fixed .
I've asked many many times .you can't show where .

And you're wrong lol lol again
The latest Rectangle stadium ..in Townsville
The cowboys contributed TEN MILLION .
So one post and I had to correct your crap twice .
Lol you're either a compulsive liar full of jealousy and bitterness
Or
You're just plain stupid
I say both .
You seem to fill both roles admirably .
The cowboys contributed 10 million to their own training facility and still asked for more money for the rest!

Try again crap bot


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The Queensland Government is throwing an extra $40 million towards getting a new Townsville stadium, in another bid to secure support from Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

Treasurer and Sports Minister Curtis Pitt flew into the north Queensland rugby league city on Friday to make the pledge, which takes the state's contribution to $140 million.

He was flanked by North Queensland Cowboys captain Jonathan Thurston and chief executive Greg Tonner, who announced the club and the NRL would pour a combined $10 million into the project.


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by leagueiscrap »

NRL season 2020 return date: Brad Hazzard, Health Minister response
Health Minister Brad Hazzard has revealed the NSW Government has not given the NRL clearance to restart its 2020 season — and hasn’t had any official communication with the code for four weeks.
The Federal Government and Queensland Government have also spoken out to pull the NRL back into line with revelations the code has not received any special exemptions from coronavirus restrictions.
The extraordinary slap down comes after the NRL’s innovation committee on Thursday announced the third round of the season will proceed in seven weeks time on May 28.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical numpty nrl arse clowns


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Deflection alert


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests