The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by leagueiscrap »

Even senior members on the Project Apollo working committee were reportedly stunned by revelations on Wednesday the 2020 NRL season will resume in May.

The Australian Rugby League Commission will meet on Thursday to discuss recommendations handed to them by the eight-member innovations committee charged with giving the game a head start when coronavirus restrictions begin to be eased.

Unfortunately, the latest proposal that the season could restart on May 21 reportedly blindsided members of the committee responsible for planning the return of the competition.

Project Apollo chairman Wayne Pearce is joined on the committee by Roosters coach Trent Robinson, Raiders CEO Don Furner, RLPA CEO Clint Newton, former politician Troy Grant, NRL chief commercial officer Andrew Abdo, NRL chief corporate affairs officer Liz Deegan, and NRL head of football Graham Annesley.

The Courier-Mail revealed the innovations committee will present two plans to ARLC chairman Peter V’landys on Thursday.

One plan calls for the 16 clubs to play each other once in a 15-round season before a finals series would take place.

The other proposal would carve the 16 clubs into two conferences, however, the report claims the NRL is confident it will not have to pull the trigger on the controversial “bubble” lockdown, allowing players to isolate at home with their families.

The proposals will reportedly allow the 2020 State of Origin series to remain the jewel in rugby league’s crown with a mid-season, three-match series to take place.

It is also expected that the Warriors will be able to compete in the 2020 season with the report indicating the NRL is confident of securing the club special exemptions from the New Zealand and Australian governments, allowing them to enter a fortnight’s self-isolation in Sydney.

The brazen proposals fly in the face of government messaging for Australian residents to stay at home and avoid all non-essential travel.

It’s why at least one member on the innovations committee was “stunned” to hear the committee was recommending a May 21 season restart.

“I have to say I am stunned by the thought of a May 21 resumption of the competition,” Sydney Morning Herald reporter Andrew Webster told Sky Sports Radio on Thursday.

“What makes me think that is that even people on the innovation committee — that was charged about 10 or so days ago to come up with solutions for this and to work out when the game can restart – they were stunned by the news that broke yesterday, that there was going to be a May 21 or May 28 restart to the competition.

“Which makes me wonder whether this was just the case in the first place.

“I just think with something like this it’s too complicated and too complex to be talking like that.

“I’m just worried that the game is rushing back too early.”

He said the mood across the rugby league community is divided about the best way for the code to press ahead.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2 ... 7c836e9eb2
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by Terry »

Dear oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about off the dial.............this atomic level crazy is a new low..............even for this base level dill!!!!!!

Hot chocolate time pal. Put a hot towel around ya neck. Feet up. Lie back. Deep breaths. Now say slowly & quietly......."the big bad Rugby League won't hurt me........the big bad Rugby League won't hurt me........the big bad Rugby League won't hurt me......!!!!!!!!!!

I truly hope this helps pal!!!!!
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

I’m pretty sure he only wrote the subject header...so that’s the part you are, um, commenting on?
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I think the rush is due to broadcast payments being impacted if season goes beyond October. Unfortunately I think this is the NRL fucking things up yet again in their rush to make decisions ... forced somewhat by their poor management in the past where they have blown all the money meant to be in reserve. So we see previous bad decisions now being a perpetrator of more bad decisions. I think this will not end well for the NRL. At the least it’s a bad look ... particularly at this stage to be announcing such. Are advertisers going to be wanting to associate with this ? Maybe?

Just seems hat past por management is Forcing them into more poor management decisions I feel.
Last edited by Fred on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 am
Dear oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about off the dial.............this atomic level crazy is a new low..............even for this base level dill!!!!!!

Hot chocolate time pal. Put a hot towel around ya neck. Feet up. Lie back. Deep breaths. Now say slowly & quietly......."the big bad Rugby League won't hurt me........the big bad Rugby League won't hurt me........the big bad Rugby League won't hurt me......!!!!!!!!!!

I truly hope this helps pal!!!!!
Your big bad rugby is in its knees :wave:
It has been for decades and all we here from you loons is but but
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

At least they now have this virus to blame for anything negative that occurs over the next 25 years and super league may get a rest lol.
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
leagueiscrap (Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:23 pm)
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Fred wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:30 pm
At least they now have this virus to blame for anything negative that occurs over the next 25 years and super league may get a rest lol.
You reckon they will still try and claim a win for the crowds and ratings for the season :lol:

At gollum’s gold medal tin foil has presentation
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

leagueiscrap wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:16 am
Even senior members on the Project Apollo working committee were reportedly stunned by revelations on Wednesday the 2020 NRL season will resume in May.

The Australian Rugby League Commission will meet on Thursday to discuss recommendations handed to them by the eight-member innovations committee charged with giving the game a head start when coronavirus restrictions begin to be eased.

Unfortunately, the latest proposal that the season could restart on May 21 reportedly blindsided members of the committee responsible for planning the return of the competition.

Project Apollo chairman Wayne Pearce is joined on the committee by Roosters coach Trent Robinson, Raiders CEO Don Furner, RLPA CEO Clint Newton, former politician Troy Grant, NRL chief commercial officer Andrew Abdo, NRL chief corporate affairs officer Liz Deegan, and NRL head of football Graham Annesley.

The Courier-Mail revealed the innovations committee will present two plans to ARLC chairman Peter V’landys on Thursday.

One plan calls for the 16 clubs to play each other once in a 15-round season before a finals series would take place.

The other proposal would carve the 16 clubs into two conferences, however, the report claims the NRL is confident it will not have to pull the trigger on the controversial “bubble” lockdown, allowing players to isolate at home with their families.

The proposals will reportedly allow the 2020 State of Origin series to remain the jewel in rugby league’s crown with a mid-season, three-match series to take place.

It is also expected that the Warriors will be able to compete in the 2020 season with the report indicating the NRL is confident of securing the club special exemptions from the New Zealand and Australian governments, allowing them to enter a fortnight’s self-isolation in Sydney.

The brazen proposals fly in the face of government messaging for Australian residents to stay at home and avoid all non-essential travel.

It’s why at least one member on the innovations committee was “stunned” to hear the committee was recommending a May 21 season restart.

“I have to say I am stunned by the thought of a May 21 resumption of the competition,” Sydney Morning Herald reporter Andrew Webster told Sky Sports Radio on Thursday.

“What makes me think that is that even people on the innovation committee — that was charged about 10 or so days ago to come up with solutions for this and to work out when the game can restart – they were stunned by the news that broke yesterday, that there was going to be a May 21 or May 28 restart to the competition.

“Which makes me wonder whether this was just the case in the first place.

“I just think with something like this it’s too complicated and too complex to be talking like that.

“I’m just worried that the game is rushing back too early.”

He said the mood across the rugby league community is divided about the best way for the code to press ahead.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2 ... 7c836e9eb2

" at least one" :(/ :(/ :(/
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol the thought of RL being the only sport played has really set him off
Maybe it will maybe it won't .
Lots can happen before the end of May .
At least till then the rants will keep us entertained
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:58 pm
Lol the thought of RL being the only sport played has really set him off
Maybe it will maybe it won't .
Lots can happen before the end of May .
At least till then the rants will keep us entertained
what were those remarks crap bot about the afl not looking after their players in declaring to put the season on hold when the whole corona virus was taking shape?

nearly all sports around the world are still sitting and waiting things out!
the bucket of shit of a came the NRLOL is bucking the trend
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Get help your rants are getting worse
You can't seem to post about Rl without mentioning shit
Shit shit shit shit .
& I know this is not going to happen it never does
Can you show where the remarks are about the afl not caring for the health of players .
I can't recall posting it .

If Rl doesn't break any laws then they can do what they think is best .
I'm sure they've had plenty of medical advice
Personally I can't see it going ahead .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

There also seems to be a massive backlash on social media at the thought of it going ahead. Again, poor decisions and management in the past seems to be driving poor decision making now. It looks amateurish and desperate in my opinion.
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

The only people who seem to think it’s a good decision are the league loonies on here
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:20 am
The only people who seem to think it’s a good decision are the league loonies on here
Here's we go again .
You posted I said something .
No I didn't
Now when asked you run .
Same shit in just about every thread .
Post where I said that about the afl players or fuck off .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

All three of them ?
Veni, vidi, vici