The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The biggest load of waffling self praise I've ever read .

Lol
The amount of posting about Rl says far different to what is claimed .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

All I can say AFLcrap is what I know and to be honest I know little about rl but far more than I did 5 years ago.

I think the one thing we can agree on is that it is a good thing if the nrl can get going when they say ... even in or around that date. Surely even you would agree with me on this wouldn’t you? I think the storm are in for a good year. I see the afl have floated a best of 3 grand final. Do you think that the nrl would consider this? I like the idea and have always said the gf method of determining the best side of the year in inherently floored and can simply come down to luck on the day.... I’m a supporter of the team who finishes top at the end of the season being crowned the best.... then do an FA cup type thing which could include some lower tier teams.

I think soccer here has plate then they do a finals for a cup or shield ... and people can decide what they value more but I think in soccer circles the best side and the glory comes from winning the season. I’m not sure in other sports although I note conferences are also used. I’m not a fan of conferences per se however as populations grow and teams increase this may be inevitable. It would certainly make finals interesting. Should finals also be a best of you think? I think they should be as well for the same reason listed above for grand finals being a best of three. They have best of seven in basketball I think and seems to do no harm there.

Anyway... I think V’landys will be good for the arl and nrl. As I said expect a big clean out as the light shone from what I believe has been clusterfuck will highlight those inept operators. I think he has done well in doing some damage control both publicly and mostly I suspect behind the scenes. The challenge I am sure you will agree is wrestling control from those with power unwilling to let it go and unwilling to see their own self-Interest diluted if not extinguished. That will be the challenge and I suspect that is the reason he has been given the job. Anyway time will tell but signs look positive.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bump
This thread is great reading .
The jealousy .
& The rantings of the fumble crowd are hilarious .
Lol clusterfuck .
Lol lol lol
Only clusterfuck is the idiots believing every word printed by Fairfax/9
I'm sure you will agree with me :(/ :(/ :(/
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o