AFL gender confusion!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6448
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 28 times

AFL gender confusion!

Post by pussycat »

I read the AFL are looking a rebranding the men's comp the AFLM . So people can tell the AFLW from the very feminine AFLM competition.


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4665
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

if they did do this, which i do not think they will (it would of been a disaster followed by a backflip



User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:14 am
I read the AFL are looking a rebranding the men's comp the AFLM . So people can tell the AFLW from the very feminine AFLM competition.
If the nrlol had a woman’s comp they would be looking as the same thing Gollum!
Irony is most of the so called women who play league hardly pass as women


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.

User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6505
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by The_Wookie »

pussycat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:14 am
I read the AFL are looking a rebranding the men's comp the AFLM . So people can tell the AFLW from the very feminine AFLM competition.
Youll also have noted that the AFL denied any such move was on the cards not long after.


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:57 pm
pussycat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:14 am
I read the AFL are looking a rebranding the men's comp the AFLM . So people can tell the AFLW from the very feminine AFLM competition.
Youll also have noted that the AFL denied any such move was on the cards not long after.
Not quite pal. Clearly a move 'was on the cards' unless League football boss Steve Hocking was telling lies. Which of course is entirely possible in fumbleland.

"The AFL has been forced into an embarrassing backdown after suggesting it was open to changing the name of the men’s competition.

League football boss Steve Hocking said on Saturday the AFL would be “all ears” to a switch to AFLM if a supporter groundswell emerged."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/ ... 9ac77a689c



User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6505
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by The_Wookie »

Terry wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:22 pm
The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:57 pm
pussycat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:14 am
I read the AFL are looking a rebranding the men's comp the AFLM . So people can tell the AFLW from the very feminine AFLM competition.
Youll also have noted that the AFL denied any such move was on the cards not long after.
Not quite pal. Clearly a move 'was on the cards' unless League football boss Steve Hocking was telling lies. Which of course is entirely possible in fumbleland.

"The AFL has been forced into an embarrassing backdown after suggesting it was open to changing the name of the men’s competition.

League football boss Steve Hocking said on Saturday the AFL would be “all ears” to a switch to AFLM if a supporter groundswell emerged."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/ ... 9ac77a689c
Ah terry. Listen to the fucking interview. I know how you hate context though. This was always a "not yet, maybe later" response.


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm
Terry wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:22 pm
The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:57 pm


Youll also have noted that the AFL denied any such move was on the cards not long after.
Not quite pal. Clearly a move 'was on the cards' unless League football boss Steve Hocking was telling lies. Which of course is entirely possible in fumbleland.

"The AFL has been forced into an embarrassing backdown after suggesting it was open to changing the name of the men’s competition.

League football boss Steve Hocking said on Saturday the AFL would be “all ears” to a switch to AFLM if a supporter groundswell emerged."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/ ... 9ac77a689c
Ah terry. Listen to the fucking interview. I know how you hate context though. This was always a "not yet, maybe later" response.
Maybe. But it sure wasn't a denial as you stated.



User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6505
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by The_Wookie »

Terry wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:54 pm
Maybe. But it sure wasn't a denial as you stated.
Actually Jackass I said the AFL denied it afterward. As I very clearly wrote

"Youll also have noted that the AFL denied any such move was on the cards not long after."



Seriously do you just struggle with comprehension?


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm
Terry wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:54 pm
Maybe. But it sure wasn't a denial as you stated.
Actually Jackass I said the AFL denied it afterward. As I very clearly wrote

"Youll also have noted that the AFL denied any such move was on the cards not long after."



Seriously do you just struggle with comprehension?
Right. So you are saying a move was on the cards. Then it wasn't. Then it was a 'not yet, maybe later response' (your words). So apparently it could reliably be said its still on the cards............just 'not yet, maybe later.'

Thanks for clearing that up pal!!!!!!!



User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6505
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by The_Wookie »

Lol I never said a move was on the cards. I specifically wrote that the AFL denied it after

"Youll also have noted that the AFL denied any such move was on the cards not long after."

Im saying if you listened to his interview it was very clear Hocking didnt want to answer the question and essentially gave a "cant rule it out" type answer.

Then the AFL gave a flat no.


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Love the headline, when ever I am unlucky enough to see afl anywhere, I'm always confused about their genders too.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by Fred »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:26 am
Love the headline, when ever I am unlucky enough to see afl anywhere, I'm always confused about their genders too.
So how do you prefer your men to look when watching them parra ?


Veni, vidi, vici

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Well dh, when i watch sport, I don't wanna see effeminate stick insects pretending to play a mans sport for a start.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:26 am
Love the headline, when ever I am unlucky enough to see afl anywhere, I'm always confused about their genders too.
and that's why league is the game for you


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

And the Alphabet game is for you.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests