AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& once again an indigenous fumble player is attacked online .
Someone posted a picture of a monkey & said Betts was training. The house down.
What is wrong with these people .
If I was investigating ( Vic police excluded) I would be checking McChins Insta account .
He has plenty of form ..but then again there's plenty of others in southern Hicksville still stuck in white 1950 .
Just look at the abuse that poor bloke is copping for highlighting Collingtons racism .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:30 am
If I was investigating ( Vic police excluded) I would be checking McChins Insta account .
He has plenty of form ..but then again there's plenty of others in southern Hicksville still stuck in white 1950 .
Just look at the abuse that poor bloke is copping for highlighting Collingtons racism .
So in the week the fumblers take a knee for BLM this happens??????? This game is incredible. And it ain't incredible good!!!! Talk about virtue signalling and AFL propaganda 101!!

Instead of taking a knee Gilty and the boys have gotta drag themselves away from mishandling the junior female staff and actually do something about the culturally entrenched, sordid, base racism evident in every part of this institution!!!!!

This game is deadset sick!!!!!! Very sick!!!!!!!! At every level!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:04 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:30 am
So in the week the fumblers take a knee for BLM this happens??????? This game is incredible. And it ain't incredible good!!!! Talk about virtue signalling and AFL propaganda 101!!

Instead of taking a knee Gilty and the boys have gotta drag themselves away from mishandling the junior female staff and actually do something about the culturally entrenched, sordid, base racism evident in every part of this institution!!!!!

This game is deadset sick!!!!!! Very sick!!!!!!!! At every level!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

I see QandA last night had an episode about the future of sport last night. NRL CEO Andrew Abdo was on the panel with others including the Richmond AFL CEO.

People including Hertier Lumumba are asserting AFL boss Gilty McLachlan pulled out of going on the panel. Presumably as he didn't want to answer questions about the AFL's entrenched racism including that of Lumumba.

Is this true?? Was he actually asked to go on the panel & then pulled out?? As the boss of Australia's self proclaimed biggest sport in the land it would be odd if he wasn't asked.

Is this yet another example of AFL propaganda 101? You know.......to keep the boss outta the limelight until the heat goes outta the latest base racism scandal??? Sure seems like it. Another cowardly display from Gilty if so.

Anyone got any info on this?????
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
I'm sure there will be an excuse trotted out by the fumblers .
He was busy counting AFL NZ player numbers
He was doing an online deal with the Chinese for catering tents ..far bigger ones that say. Hold 5-10k .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:30 am
I see QandA last night had an episode about the future of sport last night. NRL CEO Andrew Abdo was on the panel with others including the Richmond AFL CEO.

People including Hertier Lumumba are asserting AFL boss Gilty McLachlan pulled out of going on the panel. Presumably as he didn't want to answer questions about the AFL's entrenched racism including that of Lumumba.

Is this true?? Was he actually asked to go on the panel & then pulled out?? As the boss of Australia's self proclaimed biggest sport in the land it would be odd if he wasn't asked.

Is this yet another example of AFL propaganda 101? You know.......to keep the boss outta the limelight until the heat goes outta the latest base racism scandal??? Sure seems like it. Another cowardly display from Gilty if so.

Anyone got any info on this?????
presumably... :drunk:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

AFL star Eddie Betts has told the players association he has been racially vilified during every single year of his 16 year career!!!!! Yep. Every single year. Sixteen in a row. Disgrace!!!!!!!!!

He also said, "The majority of our indigenous players have been vilified in some way shape or form whether that be within football or outside of football." Incredible!!!! Within football or outside......wow!!! Lumumba all over again!!!!

Is Gilty still in protective custody?? Is he hiding under his desk??? Is he still dodging the ABC so he doesn't have to address this abhorrent tsunami of blatant racism????? Time for this prancing poodle to man up or vacate the premises. Pathetic!!!!!

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/afl-eddie-b ... 09732.html
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:19 pm
AFL star Eddie Betts has told the players association he has been racially vilified during every single year of his 16 year career!!!!! Yep. Every single year. Sixteen in a row. Disgrace!!!!!!!!!

He also said, "The majority of our indigenous players have been vilified in some way shape or form whether that be within football or outside of football." Incredible!!!! Within football or outside......wow!!! Lumumba all over again!!!!

Is Gilty still in protective custody?? Is he hiding under his desk??? Is he still dodging the ABC so he doesn't have to address this abhorrent tsunami of blatant racism????? Time for this prancing poodle to man up or vacate the premises. Pathetic!!!!!

Other than naming, shaming, and banning from games and memberships what else would you like Gil to do?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:58 pm

Other than naming, shaming, and banning from games and memberships what else would you like Gil to do?
Well pal, it's gonna be hard to control the hordes of rampant racists who attend every game every week. I mean if ya banned every AFL racist at games you'd be playing in front of a few hundred people.

But maybe Gilty could actually acknowledge the problem that exists within clubs as Betts & Lumumba have stated. Instead he has lied, obfuscated and ignored the problem.

Lumumba said, ""McGuire and Buckley, and [Gillon] McLachlan proceeded to make aversions about my mental health, while my former teammates, who knew it was true, remained silent."

So there ya have it pal. That's how ya prancing poodle of a boss treats entrenched racism in clubs......he blames the player and says he has mental health problems. Disgusting!!!! He's shown he's incapable of doing anything. He's part of the problem.

If anyone in the game actually cared they'd sack Gilty, Buckley, McGuire & the players involved. But it won't happen. Hush money is now in play. The MOU with the coppers has been enacted. Propaganda and the cover-up are full steam ahead!!!!!

Gilty will just wait it out and get back on the polo pony once the Ministry of Truth have done their work!!!!!! Same old same old!!!!

The bigger question pal is...............what do you think should happen?????? Are ya happy with the way ya fave sport treats racism? Do tell!!!!
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Stereotyping a whole group based on actions of a few to call out racism ... hypocrisy at its best lol.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:32 pm
Stereotyping a whole group based on actions of a few to call out racism ... hypocrisy at its best lol.
A few????????? Your fave game has entrenched racism from Gilty to administrators to players to thousands in the stands. Remember Adam Goodes???? And your response is to laugh Fred????? You are exhibit A of the problem. Incredible!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

How about setting an example
Those in the stands ..the adam Goodes lot
The banana throwers etc might think twice if an example was made of blatant big shots racists like McChins.

Set an example to show you are serious .get him out of the game for 1 yr at least .
Lol. No
Let's all make excuses for him .lets all fall over ourselves to say he was tired
He doesn't mean it blah blah
So what message does that send to the inbred southern hicks who don't like dark skinned people.

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:19 am

The banana throwers etc might think twice if an example was made of blatant big shots racists like McChins.

Set an example to show you are serious .get him out of the game for 1 yr at least .
Lol. No
Let's all make excuses for him .lets all fall over ourselves to say he was tired
So what message does that send to the inbred southern hicks who don't like dark skinned people.
Eddie's comments over Goodes were a gaff he apologised for almost immediately, and were inconsistent with his actions at the time when he approached goodes at the game in question.

Ed needed some re education about the context of some of his comments, but he isn't in the same ballpark as people who spout racist comments on line or from the stands. These people are punished in our game, unlike NSW blues fans who can do what they want
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Didn’t one of the johns brother engage in some racially offensive comments as soo training?

I think supporters of sport represent a broad cross sectio. Of society ...particuarly for afl in Aussie rules states where there is, for the most part, just the one winter sport. In qld and nsw you have three spirts with rl and ru traditionally the main ones and often represent different societal divides. So working blue collar more rl and your Toffs being ru. Not strictly but that’s the take. Whereas afl is across the board as no other major sporting code in Aussie rules states with soccer the closest.
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:19 am

Lol. No
Eddie's comments over Goodes were a gaff he apologised for almost immediately, and were inconsistent with his actions at the time when he approached goodes at the game in question.

Ed needed some re education about the context of some of his comments, but he isn't in the same ballpark as people who spout racist comments on line or from the stands. These people are punished in our game, unlike NSW blues fans who can do what they want
Eddie's "joke" was racist. You don't have access to his mind - so don't give us the line that's not the real him. If you tell racist jokes you're a racist. Let's be honest it's not the only hate speak to come out of his mouth
Eddie is the president of your biggest club which has an appalling history regarding the treatment of Black players. Let me list;
No Indigenous player before 1982 - only two prior to 2000.
Former club president stating if Indigenous players act white they'll be accepted at club
Damian Monkhurst's abuse of Michael Long which led to vilification rules in game
Remember Nicky Winmar's famous lifting shirt gesture? That was to abuse from Collingwood fans
United patriots front unveiling banner at Collingwood game.
Lumumba time at club & the racist nickname he received - this was after Goodes incident

It's one thing for afl to endorse players taking knee however I don't see how the game can have any creditability if they don't address this history.
If Eddie was in the same position with premier league club or NBA team would he have a job? The answer is no.