Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6507
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by The_Wookie »

AngloFootballLeague wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:52 am
Will record for lowest anglofl finals crowd be broken again at spotless this weekend?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewest.co ... 01845z.amp
And if it is so what? Its one final in 4 this weekend with a low drawing team against the leagues newest team. They cant all be home runs.

Worry about your own fucking crowds.


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:38 pm
AngloFootballLeague wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:52 am
Will record for lowest anglofl finals crowd be broken again at spotless this weekend?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewest.co ... 01845z.amp
And if it is so what? Its one final in 4 this weekend with a low drawing team against the leagues newest team. They cant all be home runs.

Worry about your own fucking crowds.
What about the tremendous growth we hear about? Hundreds of millions of dollars yet this dud is going backward.



Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:38 pm
AngloFootballLeague wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:52 am
Will record for lowest anglofl finals crowd be broken again at spotless this weekend?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewest.co ... 01845z.amp
And if it is so what? Its one final in 4 this weekend with a low drawing team against the leagues newest team. They cant all be home runs.

Worry about your own fucking crowds.
Our crowds are actually fine!!! Here's a beautifully written article stating same:

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/04/11/w ... tendances/

And here's a part I think we should all heed,

"Fans and pundits need to essentially ignore the AFL’s attendance figures. It’s a statistical anomaly in Australian sport and it’s the product of 120 years of strong attendance, strong membership culture and in the last 40 years, strong promotion, extensive government support and funding."

I agree wholeheartedly and there is a chance I will repeat this mantra to keep us all on track.



notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:17 am
The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:38 pm
AngloFootballLeague wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:52 am
Will record for lowest anglofl finals crowd be broken again at spotless this weekend?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewest.co ... 01845z.amp
And if it is so what? Its one final in 4 this weekend with a low drawing team against the leagues newest team. They cant all be home runs.

Worry about your own fucking crowds.
What about the tremendous growth we hear about? Hundreds of millions of dollars yet this dud is going backward.
You referring to all your nrl teams being duds?
Terrible crowds, Minnie support bases for teams some 60 plus years old :)))



notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 am
The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:38 pm
AngloFootballLeague wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:52 am
Will record for lowest anglofl finals crowd be broken again at spotless this weekend?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewest.co ... 01845z.amp
And if it is so what? Its one final in 4 this weekend with a low drawing team against the leagues newest team. They cant all be home runs.

Worry about your own fucking crowds.
Our crowds are actually fine!!! Here's a beautifully written article stating same:

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/04/11/w ... tendances/

And here's a part I think we should all heed,

"Fans and pundits need to essentially ignore the AFL’s attendance figures. It’s a statistical anomaly in Australian sport and it’s the product of 120 years of strong attendance, strong membership culture and in the last 40 years, strong promotion, extensive government support and funding."

I agree wholeheartedly and there is a chance I will repeat this mantra to keep us all on track.
You do realise this can refer to the nrlol as well! Only the nrlol failing to fare more extreme levels :wave:



AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

English translation required


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7534
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by Fred »

See... you are a complete fucking knob.


Veni, vidi, vici

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Insert here
Annoying background noise
It just follows me everywhere .
Lol lol Lol


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7534
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by Fred »

See you are a class defector. And like you inane ongoing back and forth with nrlol you can help but comment.


Veni, vidi, vici

User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6507
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by The_Wookie »

Terry wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 am


Our crowds are actually fine!!! Here's a beautifully written article stating same:

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/04/11/w ... tendances/

And here's a part I think we should all heed,

"Fans and pundits need to essentially ignore the AFL’s attendance figures. It’s a statistical anomaly in Australian sport and it’s the product of 120 years of strong attendance, strong membership culture and in the last 40 years, strong promotion, extensive government support and funding."

I agree wholeheartedly and there is a chance I will repeat this mantra to keep us all on track.
You can repeat my article at me all you like - where i put NRL crowds in proper context (compared to other rugby league competitions), but here in the fight club, nrl crowds are shit compared to AFL ones.


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:17 am
Terry wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 am


Our crowds are actually fine!!! Here's a beautifully written article stating same:

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/04/11/w ... tendances/

And here's a part I think we should all heed,

"Fans and pundits need to essentially ignore the AFL’s attendance figures. It’s a statistical anomaly in Australian sport and it’s the product of 120 years of strong attendance, strong membership culture and in the last 40 years, strong promotion, extensive government support and funding."

I agree wholeheartedly and there is a chance I will repeat this mantra to keep us all on track.
You can repeat my article at me all you like - where i put NRL crowds in proper context (compared to other rugby league competitions), but here in the fight club, nrl crowds are shit compared to AFL ones.
And no one has or could argue otherwise notwithstanding your crass language. We argue with objectivity, balance and with a world view. In that case RL crowds are fine and in fact very good my friend.



AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
I havnt seen a Rl poster argue that afl crowds are anything but good ( excluding the laughable China Gc GWs crowd figures. )
So why use it in an argument .
Are you arguing with yourself because it's not against us .?


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:38 am
The_Wookie wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:17 am
Terry wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 am


Our crowds are actually fine!!! Here's a beautifully written article stating same:

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/04/11/w ... tendances/

And here's a part I think we should all heed,

"Fans and pundits need to essentially ignore the AFL’s attendance figures. It’s a statistical anomaly in Australian sport and it’s the product of 120 years of strong attendance, strong membership culture and in the last 40 years, strong promotion, extensive government support and funding."

I agree wholeheartedly and there is a chance I will repeat this mantra to keep us all on track.
You can repeat my article at me all you like - where i put NRL crowds in proper context (compared to other rugby league competitions), but here in the fight club, nrl crowds are shit compared to AFL ones.
And no one has or could argue otherwise notwithstanding your crass language. We argue with objectivity, balance and with a world view. In that case RL crowds are fine and in fact very good my friend.
No! League crowds are shit to the afl!
You mock new start up teams in so called league heart land crowd numbers yet they are similar of that to most nrlol clubs! :lol:

So much irony that you don’t even see how pathetic you lot are



Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:37 pm
Terry wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:38 am
The_Wookie wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:17 am


You can repeat my article at me all you like - where i put NRL crowds in proper context (compared to other rugby league competitions), but here in the fight club, nrl crowds are shit compared to AFL ones.
And no one has or could argue otherwise notwithstanding your crass language. We argue with objectivity, balance and with a world view. In that case RL crowds are fine and in fact very good my friend.
No! League crowds are shit to the afl!
You mock new start up teams in so called league heart land crowd numbers yet they are similar of that to most nrlol clubs! :lol:

So much irony that you don’t even see how pathetic you lot are
As per usual your are incorrect idiot!!!!! We ask fair and balanced questions about announced crowd numbers. Unlike you who repeatedly rants BS, lies and rumours.



Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7534
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by Fred »

notaleaguefan wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:37 pm
Terry wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:38 am
The_Wookie wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:17 am


You can repeat my article at me all you like - where i put NRL crowds in proper context (compared to other rugby league competitions), but here in the fight club, nrl crowds are shit compared to AFL ones.
And no one has or could argue otherwise notwithstanding your crass language. We argue with objectivity, balance and with a world view. In that case RL crowds are fine and in fact very good my friend.
No! League crowds are shit to the afl!
You mock new start up teams in so called league heart land crowd numbers yet they are similar of that to most nrlol clubs! :lol:

So much irony that you don’t even see how pathetic you lot are
Yes I always find that interesting ... nrl fans bagging a giants crowd of say 10000 when that is nothing out of the ordinary for an nrl game in Sydney.... and the giants are in nrl heartland


Veni, vidi, vici

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 14 guests