Who are the people who follow Afl?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed May 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Cats_Steve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:19 pm
Some despicable incidents indeed.

It's a shame there's no comp in Aus we can use for a reasonable comparison.
:lol: ah yes a subtle stab with the old Afl staple of “but de cwowds! De cwwwoooowwwds! Whattabout deeeee cwooowwwds” :lol:

Sorry to inform you cats me boy but you do know there’s an easy way we can measure across variables of nrl and Afl by looking at avg crowd proportions? If you read my earlier post you will have seen that even with adjusting for crowds based on current nrl and Afl averages (which over the past 130years is actually me being very generous to the Afl) the likelihood of Afl fans attacking players, coaches or match officials is triple as likely as it would be in the nrl. TRIPLE! :shock: I know disgusting right?? :lol:

I’m really sorry to let you know the bad news cats Steve. But, it’s true, the sport of Afl attracts the scummiest supporters in Australia. And from the evidence at hand it’s Afl number 1, then country miles, then a few more country miles before cricket and then another few country miles before nrl. When I have the time I’ll evaluate and table the data further to help you understand the god awful truth some more. Ok? :)

:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Wed May 15, 2019 3:06 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:57 pm
Cats_Steve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:19 pm
Some despicable incidents indeed.

It's a shame there's no comp in Aus we can use for a reasonable comparison.
:lol: ah yes a subtle stab with the old Afl staple of “but de cwowds! De cwwwoooowwwds! Whattabout deeeee cwooowwwds” :lol:

Sorry to inform you cats me boy but you do know there’s an easy way we can measure across variables of nrl and Afl by looking at avg crowd proportions? If you read my earlier post you will have seen that even with adjusting for crowds based on current nrl and Afl averages (which over the past 130years is actually me being very generous to the Afl) the likelihood of Afl fans attacking players, coaches or match officials is triple as likely as it would be in the nrl. TRIPLE! :shock: I know disgusting right?? :lol:

I’m really sorry to let you know the bad news cats Steve. But, it’s true, the sport of Afl attracts the scummiest supporters in Australia. And from the evidence at hand it’s Afl number 1, then country miles, then a few more country miles before cricket and then another few country miles before nrl. When I have the time I’ll evaluate and table the data further to help you understand the god awful truth some more. Ok? :)

:lol:
It's often claimed on here by NRL fans that NRL fans dont travel. In fact the stats obviously show this is correct given the Suns and Giants compete with NRL crowds in the area despite having a smaller local following.

So not only do you need to account for the AFL's far higher crowd average, you need to account for a far higher proportion of fans from each club. After all, it is almost always opposition supporters involved in these fights.



Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:48 am
Team: Geelong
Location:
Has liked: 171 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Cats_Steve » Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Nope, not "de crowddsss", only when it's relevant.

Your way of working out equivalents is ridiculous, suggesting that only if the NRL were averaging over 90k would you catch up on total 'incidents'. You can't be that naive.

A quick look at football comps overseas shows the pattern, leagues with comparable crowds have far worse records.

"Cats, this says "in the nation."

Yeah, but like I said, there's no equal comparison.
Last edited by Cats_Steve on Wed May 15, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users liked the author Cats_Steve for the post:
NlolRL (Wed May 15, 2019 3:30 pm)


Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Wed May 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Cats_Steve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm
Nope, not "de crowddsss", only when it's relevant.

Your way of working out equivalents is ridiculous, suggesting that only if the NRL were averaging over 90k would you catch up on total 'incidents'. You can't be that naive.

A quick look at football comps overseas shows the pattern, leagues with compable crowds have far worse records.

"Cats, this says "in the nation."

Yeah, but like I said, there's no equal comparison.
Absolutely. The NRL wont have anywhere near the same number of crowd disagreements which could turn into violence because:
1. their crowds are far smaller
2. their crowds are more likely to contain fans from the same club who obviously dont have the same reasons to disagree

Lift your game KE FFS
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Cats_Steve (Wed May 15, 2019 4:23 pm)



notaleaguefan
Tool of the Month
Posts: 1528
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by notaleaguefan » Wed May 15, 2019 6:29 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Cats_Steve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm
Nope, not "de crowddsss", only when it's relevant.

Your way of working out equivalents is ridiculous, suggesting that only if the NRL were averaging over 90k would you catch up on total 'incidents'. You can't be that naive.

A quick look at football comps overseas shows the pattern, leagues with compable crowds have far worse records.

"Cats, this says "in the nation."

Yeah, but like I said, there's no equal comparison.
Absolutely. The NRL wont have anywhere near the same number of crowd disagreements which could turn into violence because:
1. their crowds are far smaller
2. their crowds are more likely to contain fans from the same club who obviously dont have the same reasons to disagree

Lift your game KE FFS
The bulk of the league loons that are over on LU solving conspiracies & wishing people were dead to any one who says a negative thing about their code



notaleaguefan
Tool of the Month
Posts: 1528
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by notaleaguefan » Wed May 15, 2019 6:34 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:10 am
Nrlolol wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:19 am
King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:22 pm


:lol: wow, you really don’t understand basic research principles do you dear nlol junior?

Sorry bro, but one link to an nrl crowd violence example and a link to spikes in domestic violence during origin night simply doesn’t come close to cutting the mustard. It was a funny attempt tho :lol:
Nice attempt at deflecting moron
If one code gets 5 million people attending games through out the year to the code that gets one million the code that gets the larger crowds will have the crowd violence just through back % of people at the games!

Those two links were the first 2 that google came up with!
But if the culture of violence was that bad you’d think the sponsors and families would be fleeing the game!

Oh wait it’s your little code with pissy crowds and sponsors fleeing :)))
Do some fucking research before ypu post utter bullshit
The NRl got 3.2 million attending last year .
You are a pathological liar .
Post after post full of bullshit .
Hence why it's so easy to show you up & why you get smashed over & over .
Lol
Why are you ranting about sponsors .
It's your current mantra in thread after thread.
This is about crowd violence .so stop fucking deflecting & admit there's a major problem inthe AFL .
Brainwashed cultists .
Always good for the lols
They were tough figures idiots! If you want to be really precise go and find the exact figures!

Then compare why the crowd violence in your limited warped limited little mind may seem higher!


Out come is you’ll find that the afl has around more than double the people that attend their games meaning crowds are bigger so basic law of numbers!

Yes you do t see sponsors fleeing and officials admitting they have a large culture of violence in their game!

But but once of hush money that aparently happened 10 or so years you’ll attempt to claim like usual! :lol: :)))



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed May 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Cats_Steve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm
Nope, not "de crowddsss", only when it's relevant.

Your way of working out equivalents is ridiculous, suggesting that only if the NRL were averaging over 90k would you catch up on total 'incidents'. You can't be that naive.

A quick look at football comps overseas shows the pattern, leagues with comparable crowds have far worse records.

"Cats, this says "in the nation."

Yeah, but like I said, there's no equal comparison.
Wtf are you on about? Where did I state if only nrl crowds averaged more than 90k.

Why do you make shit up bro?

FYI nrl avgs around 16-17k Afl 32k. I averaged it out that Afl crowds avg double the nrl. I was again being generous to the Afl on this one. The real difference would likely be that the Afl is 4 times as likely to have scummy attendees.

So .... stick that up yer pipe and smoke it bro.

Again point out exactly where I suggested that only if nrl averaged over 90k would they get as many incidents. Though.... it’s actually true :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 pm

An der provide some evidence of her own you lazy slobs. I’ve provided the evidence. I know it doesn’t suit what you would prefer to think. But, it’s actual evidence, referenced and all. So until you slobbers actually have a real go and try to prove me wrong with evidence then.... as usual... I’m dead right! :\:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed May 15, 2019 6:40 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Cats_Steve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm
Nope, not "de crowddsss", only when it's relevant.

Your way of working out equivalents is ridiculous, suggesting that only if the NRL were averaging over 90k would you catch up on total 'incidents'. You can't be that naive.

A quick look at football comps overseas shows the pattern, leagues with compable crowds have far worse records.

"Cats, this says "in the nation."

Yeah, but like I said, there's no equal comparison.
Absolutely. The NRL wont have anywhere near the same number of crowd disagreements which could turn into violence because:
1. their crowds are far smaller
2. their crowds are more likely to contain fans from the same club who obviously dont have the same reasons to disagree

Lift your game KE FFS
Pfft. Ur point one is invalid and debunked by my evidence. Prove ur point two. Common slobby, get off yer arse and do research like I did. Till then, we’ll ur just a slobby bum spouting slobber on the internet ain’t ya just :lol:

Common , chop chop, get to work, as you often say, it’s ur statement, so prove it :lol:

:\:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17192
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:34 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:10 am
Nrlolol wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:19 am

Nice attempt at deflecting moron
If one code gets 5 million people attending games through out the year to the code that gets one million the code that gets the larger crowds will have the crowd violence just through back % of people at the games!

Those two links were the first 2 that google came up with!
But if the culture of violence was that bad you’d think the sponsors and families would be fleeing the game!

Oh wait it’s your little code with pissy crowds and sponsors fleeing :)))
Do some fucking research before ypu post utter bullshit
The NRl got 3.2 million attending last year .
You are a pathological liar .
Post after post full of bullshit .
Hence why it's so easy to show you up & why you get smashed over & over .
Lol
Why are you ranting about sponsors .
It's your current mantra in thread after thread.
This is about crowd violence .so stop fucking deflecting & admit there's a major problem inthe AFL .
Brainwashed cultists .
Always good for the lols
They were tough figures idiots! If you want to be really precise go and find the exact figures!

Then compare why the crowd violence in your limited warped limited little mind may seem higher!


Out come is you’ll find that the afl has around more than double the people that attend their games meaning crowds are bigger so basic law of numbers!

Yes you do t see sponsors fleeing and officials admitting they have a large culture of violence in their game!

But but once of hush money that aparently happened 10 or so years you’ll attempt to claim like usual! :lol: :)))
Firstly .
Your rough figure bullshit got exposed for what it is ..bullshit .
Your original post had it 5 million to 1 million ....I wonder why you would write such crap
Then when show it was crap you say it was double.
Lol
Why lie in the first place if you knew it was double
If yôu can show where sponsors are leaving the NRL due to crowd violence
Then please show it .

Otherwise stop deflecting onto something that has nothing to do with this thread .
Lol lol lol
Asking you to provide some evidence is laughable

All you do is rant with unrelated shit .
Now please discuss the crowd violence .


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:48 am
Team: Geelong
Location:
Has liked: 171 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Cats_Steve » Wed May 15, 2019 7:22 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:34 pm
Cats_Steve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm
Nope, not "de crowddsss", only when it's relevant.

Your way of working out equivalents is ridiculous, suggesting that only if the NRL were averaging over 90k would you catch up on total 'incidents'. You can't be that naive.

A quick look at football comps overseas shows the pattern, leagues with comparable crowds have far worse records.

"Cats, this says "in the nation."

Yeah, but like I said, there's no equal comparison.
Wtf are you on about? Where did I state if only nrl crowds averaged more than 90k.

Why do you make shit up bro?

FYI nrl avgs around 16-17k Afl 32k. I averaged it out that Afl crowds avg double the nrl. I was again being generous to the Afl on this one. The real difference would likely be that the Afl is 4 times as likely to have scummy attendees.

So .... stick that up yer pipe and smoke it bro.

Again point out exactly where I suggested that only if nrl averaged over 90k would they get as many incidents. Though.... it’s actually true :lol:
I used your method.

If you half AFL problems because NRL get half the crowds, you're using only numbers and ignoring the reality of more people being together at once creating more problems, just going by per person. 3 per 15kish, using this method you would've needed 6 times this, such is the behaviour of your fans.

Do you think that would've been the case? Or would there have been more issues with much bigger crowds?


Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed May 15, 2019 8:11 pm

:lol:

Cats me boy? Have you had a few beers or what? You’re speaking complete gobbledygook :lol:

Look I know the news and evidence I bring is upsetting. But jeez I didn’t expect it to totally disorient you folk of all mental capacity :lol:

I agree with one thing you suggested. more crowd numbers = more potential for incident.

Hence why I adjusted the 18-3 score ie 6 times the likelihood of a scumbag to a very afl generous result of 3 times the likelihood of scumbag of the earth types after adjusting that afl crowds are on avg a bit less than double the size.

Do you comprehend sport ol chap? I know it’s upsetting but think back to year five mathematics and you might just realise the truth.

:lol:

And if you can’t? Well like I said to that slob nlol, provide some evidence to prove your points or, ever so kindly, piiiiisssss on orrrrrrrfff outta my thread. I want proper debate here not rancid individual fake news slobber in my thread dammit!!

:)


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Ok folks it’s table update time! I’ve added two major international sports to our table.
So below we can see a table of numbers of referenced scumbag events where crowd members of major organised sporting events decided it was necessary to attach players, coaches an match officials. Please not this table lists defences events across the world and I missed one of the afl scumbag events on my last count so afl has increased now to 19

Soccer - 38
Afl - 19
Cricket - 6 (4 in Australia)
Rugby league - 3

Ok so clearly soccer across the world has the lead but, if we factor in that internationally soccer is at least 10 times more popular than afl and at least five times more popular than rugby league and at least three times more popular than cricket...then, well, what we actually have here is that per capita afl clearly attracts the most scum bag of fans right across the mammoth spinning globe we call earth...hands down.

:lol:

It’s just what the research tells us folks. Unless you can find some research which clearly tells us otherwise...please, Don’t get all pooey about it.

:lol:

Again here’s the link to the referenced research I’ve found folks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... _in_sports

The champ who’s done the research lists a total of one hundred and sixty six sourceable references :lol: stick that up yer pipes and smoke it afl boys!

:\:

Again, I must now update my statement that afl attracts the scummiest of the scum bags in Australian sport fans to ahem per capita afl attracts the scummiest of scumbag sports fans in the world.

:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17192
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:38 am

I find it incredible that the fumblers just can't bring themselves to admit when there's a issue in their sport .


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Thu May 16, 2019 6:29 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:38 am
I find it incredible that the fumblers just can't bring themselves to admit when there's a issue in their sport .
Probably because 99.9% of people at AFL games dont get involved or are even effected by crowd violence. Compared to soccer crowd violence seen here and overseas it is very minor.

Increase security and be done with it.



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

PeterQ
  • Joined: 18 Aug 2019
  • Last Visited: 18 Aug 2019
  • Team: Rabbitohs
  • Location: Forrestville
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date