Gooogle says there's much more worldwide interst in AFL than NRL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Gooogle says there's much more worldwide interst in AFL than NRL

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:30 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:14 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:10 pm

What the fuck does crowd attendances in ÁUST have to do with worldwide popularity .
That's one country . :(/ :(/ :(/
One small country .
Lol grasp at those straws .
When you lot get club teams from outside AUSt from 2 different countries ...playing in another country & get a good crowd ..get back to me .
I posted actual evidence of some popularity ( small as it is) for RL internationally
You posted shit

This thread is about worldwide popularity ...not one country . & silly me thinking that posting about Rl games in other countries might be related to this thread.
and the irony is more people still search for AFL over league :rofl:

as i keep saying when you have a game that is a near direct rip off a more popular game that has been imprinted in history for several centuries of course league will appear remotely popular on the world stage :wave:
So crowds and semi pro & pro clubs are no indication of appeal .

The real indicator is zealots in the wasteland states of Aust feverishly searching Google for international afl .
Self ownage at its finest .
afl fans dont really care about international AFL! its you loons who do!

by mocking international only really sums up how simple and stupid you loons, with zero understanding of history, or technical advances allowing for globalisation

union popular in Europe for centuries. now several migrants have left Europe over the years and have resettled all over the world etc Australia, Americas etc....

Australia a young isolated country. with little contact of the outside world and with really only the last 20 to 30 years top with help of technology has allowed for globalisation and opening nearly all countries open to the world.

so one code is a simplified version rip off of union, a game popular worldwide thanks to millions of settlers originating from europe is still an amateur sport and a speck of shit on the wall in the sporting landscape despite the ultimate helping hand!

as opposite the AFL, there is nothing else like it in the world & ovals that are not big enough to play proper games on the is only a century old & only really had a chance to be exposed to the world in the past 30 odd!
so comparing the two is next to point less. :wave:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The_Wookie wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:28 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:15 pm
then dont fucking bring them up as a measure and I wont respond in kind.
Are you fucking serious .
So crowds are meaningless to popularity
Thanks for that
I'll keep that in mind when crowds are raised in other threads .
MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.

Your as bad as anyone else around here yet carry on like your fucking rain man or something.
What Is your problem .
I'm on fucking topic ....showing the popularity ( small as it is) of RL internationally by highlighting a crowd in a country that has little to no RL history with teams from two other countries playing
What is wrong with that .
It shows how laughable the google data is .because it doesn't show where the search data comes from
I'd bet 95% comes from Aust ..zealots looking for international afl .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:54 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:30 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:14 pm

and the irony is more people still search for AFL over league :rofl:

as i keep saying when you have a game that is a near direct rip off a more popular game that has been imprinted in history for several centuries of course league will appear remotely popular on the world stage :wave:
So crowds and semi pro & pro clubs are no indication of appeal .

The real indicator is zealots in the wasteland states of Aust feverishly searching Google for international afl .
Self ownage at its finest .
afl fans dont really care about international AFL! its you loons who do!

by mocking international only really sums up how simple and stupid you loons, with zero understanding of history, or technical advances allowing for globalisation

union popular in Europe for centuries. now several migrants have left Europe over the years and have resettled all over the world etc Australia, Americas etc....

Australia a young isolated country. with little contact of the outside world and with really only the last 20 to 30 years top with help of technology has allowed for globalisation and opening nearly all countries open to the world.

so one code is a simplified version rip off of union, a game popular worldwide thanks to millions of settlers originating from europe is still an amateur sport and a speck of shit on the wall in the sporting landscape despite the ultimate helping hand!

as opposite the AFL, there is nothing else like it in the world & ovals that are not big enough to play proper games on the is only a century old & only really had a chance to be exposed to the world in the past 30 odd!
so comparing the two is next to point less. :wave:
The stupidest quote out of a many many you post .
An afl fan started this thread . So yeh fans do care about international afl
The next bit has got to be te biggest bit of garbage I've ever read .
According to you we were isolated here with little contact to the outside world ..which only changed From about 1990 onwards .
Fuck ..words cannot explain the stupid in that.

Then back to the usual union rant . Over & over .
Same shit .
We are two different games .have been for over 100 years . So stop talking shit
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o