Bankwest Stadium could host next AFLX pre-season showpiece

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Bankwest Stadium could host next AFLX pre-season showpiece

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:33 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 pm
AFLX is close to being as hilarious as your posting .
Both comedy gold .
The paranoia from you lot is even better :cheers:
You should google paranoia .
You have no idea what it means .

If I was you ( lol thankfully I'm not) I'd be trying to Google jealousy .
Seeing as you have a massive dose of it .
Post lie after lie about RL .
Get shown they're lies then you keep posting them .

Sad sad case get help .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 pm
Nrlolol wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:33 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 pm
AFLX is close to being as hilarious as your posting .
Both comedy gold .
The paranoia from you lot is even better :cheers:
You should google paranoia .
You have no idea what it means .

If I was you ( lol thankfully I'm not) I'd be trying to Google jealousy .
Seeing as you have a massive dose of it .
Post lie after lie about RL .
Get shown they're lies then you keep posting them .

Sad sad case get help .
Facts aren’t lies as much as the imagination tries 🚽

The paranoia from you lot, thread after thread!
Smell the fear the shits and giggle preseason comp from the afl :(/
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my .
I could post quite a list of lies that you've posted since you came back & still do yet when asked to show something to back it up ..you can't .

Lol pointing at a freak show & laughing is not fear .
You poor dumb sap.
I think the only fear shown here is yours .
Why else would you repost lies that have been shown to be lies about RL .
There's a question you could ask yourself .

🀣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:44 am
Oh my .
I could post quite a list of lies that you've posted since you came back & still do yet when asked to show something to back it up ..you can't .

You poor dumb sap.
no it was fear from you lot!
you lot kept the afl fans informed with all those threads about the up dates and the happenings of the AFLx

so paranoid that the AFL is going to start using the rectangular stadiums as well! :>::
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Nrlolol wrote: ↑Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:00 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:44 am
Oh my .

You poor dumb sap.
no it was fear from you lot!
you lot kept the afl fans informed with all those threads about the up dates and the happenings of the AFLx

so paranoid that the AFL is going to start using the rectangular stadiums as well! :>::
Pal, do you seriously think any sane, sensible person would fear AFLX lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even hard core fumblers laugh it outta the room!!!!!

It's a universal laughing stock pal. Grow up!!!!
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

It’s still got several decades to go before it’s nearly matching the NRLOL for embarrassment levels!

No afl fan takes it seriously or had much of an idea it was on or the rules of the tournament!

But thanks to the League looneys paranoia and not much else happening in life, we were well informed about the rules and teams of the tournament!

We can thank you for that
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear .
It just doesn't sink in to thevast empty space in your head .
We were laughing ..pointing out the pathetic attempts at trying to get attention .
The circus freaks .
The laughable taking it to the world
The bizarre rule changes...lol which were very frequent .

Lol next step in your much needed education go to google ..look up fear .
You might have a slight idea what it means then .

🀣
Xman wrote
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:15 pm
Nrlolol wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:23 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Paranoia at a sport AFL fans make fun of. :lol: ..

Yep that is AFL x
Says the one who was one of the culprits making threads and regularly posting the updates of the aflx

Your on fear of the afl using your shitty rectangular venues!

Getting bums on cobweb coveted seats due to the inability to do so!
Does anyone here speak Metho gibberish .
If so please translate the above bolded bit please .
He is comedy gold. I would say cats steve might be able to translate :cool:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Nah, he seems a pleb aswell, leaving you a much better chance of understanding.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Cats_Steve wrote: ↑Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Nah, he seems a pleb aswell, leaving you a much better chance of understanding.
You and him are part of the same lemon tree mate. The AFL one :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Beaussie wrote: ↑Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:04 pm
New Parramatta Stadium for all codes to share... yes perhaps even the AFL. :wave:
By Vince Rugari
April 1, 2019

The AFL is looking at bringing their new pre-season extravaganza to the heartland of rugby league and soccer in Sydney by staging next year's AFLX tournament at Bankwest Stadium.

AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan has confirmed the league is considering moving the event to a non-traditional market, where the 10-a-side format of the game has a much larger role to play at a grassroots level.

There were mixed reviews of the revamped AFLX when it was played under an all-star format this year at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne – purists viewed it as an abomination and the attendance was an underwhelming 23,828, but it appeared to be popular among children and younger audiences and it seems likely the AFL will persist with it.

McLachlan told the Herald he believed there was merit in bringing the event to Sydney or Brisbane, given the shortage of suitable oval grounds in those cities was one of the reasons the condensed format of the game was created specifically to be played on rectangular fields.

"It's certainly an option to bring AFLX to Sydney or Brisbane but we haven't finalised our plans for next year," McLachlan said.

"We've raised it with the [club] presidents, we're doing a review with the clubs and others and we'll make that decision mid-year.

"We think it was successful, it rated well, there was a strong crowd, players loved playing it. The elite level, we're not sure where we go next – we're talking to the clubs about that.

X factor: Team Rampage celebrate after winning the AFLX grand final against the Flyers.CREDIT:AAP

"In Queensland and NSW, certainly at the junior levels, the credibility and opportunity for kids to play with less than 18 on rectangular pitches is a huge part of the solution. We'd like to compliment that, potentially, at the elite level."

A crowd just under 10,000 came to Allianz Stadium as it hosted one of three AFLX tournaments during the 2018 pre-season. But with that venue currently being demolished, there is really only one logical option if the event comes to Sydney.

The finishing touches are currently being put on Bankwest Stadium, the new permanent home of the NRL's Parramatta Eels and the A-League's Western Sydney Wanderers. The boutique 30,000-seat arena has the steepest grandstands of any stadium in Australia and is scheduled to host its first match on April 22.

AFL NSW chief executive Sam Graham has already received confirmation from Infrastructure NSW that it is able to accommodate AFLX fixtures and is doing what he can behind the scenes to make it happen. Graham believes the event could also help stimulate the growth of the GWS Giants, who attracted their highest non-derby crowd for a regular-season match against Essendon in round one.

"That's going to be a world-class stadium, from what I've seen," Graham said of Bankwest. "Like anything, I'm big on bringing those type of events like the draft to Sydney, and Sydney loves a big event. How that plays out, that's certainly a question for the AFL."

AFLX itself remains in a "concept phase", Graham said, with the state federation in the process of conducting a number of trials and collating feedback before deciding how to roll it out to the game's participation base.

"We really see the potential in it," he said. "At a local level here, one of our core issues which has been well documented is our lack of facilities. We're really challenged at the moment to accommodate the demand for our game with the supply of quality ovals.

"The general feedback is players love playing the game, it sort of feels like the traditional format but it's a little more open and it's high-scoring, fun to play and good to watch."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/bankwe ... 519eg.html
The AFLOL .
Roll out the propaganda .

Lol reality is hilarious .

Yeh GIL
So successful it was confined to the rubbish heap .
:(/ :(/ :(/

🀣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 am
New Parramatta Stadium for all codes to share... yes perhaps even the AFL. :wave:
By Vince Rugari
April 1, 2019

The AFL is looking at bringing their new pre-season extravaganza to the heartland of rugby league and soccer in Sydney by staging next year's AFLX tournament at Bankwest Stadium.

AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan has confirmed the league is considering moving the event to a non-traditional market, where the 10-a-side format of the game has a much larger role to play at a grassroots level.

There were mixed reviews of the revamped AFLX when it was played under an all-star format this year at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne – purists viewed it as an abomination and the attendance was an underwhelming 23,828, but it appeared to be popular among children and younger audiences and it seems likely the AFL will persist with it.

McLachlan told the Herald he believed there was merit in bringing the event to Sydney or Brisbane, given the shortage of suitable oval grounds in those cities was one of the reasons the condensed format of the game was created specifically to be played on rectangular fields.

"It's certainly an option to bring AFLX to Sydney or Brisbane but we haven't finalised our plans for next year," McLachlan said.

"We've raised it with the [club] presidents, we're doing a review with the clubs and others and we'll make that decision mid-year.

"We think it was successful, it rated well, there was a strong crowd, players loved playing it. The elite level, we're not sure where we go next – we're talking to the clubs about that.

X factor: Team Rampage celebrate after winning the AFLX grand final against the Flyers.CREDIT:AAP

"In Queensland and NSW, certainly at the junior levels, the credibility and opportunity for kids to play with less than 18 on rectangular pitches is a huge part of the solution. We'd like to compliment that, potentially, at the elite level."

A crowd just under 10,000 came to Allianz Stadium as it hosted one of three AFLX tournaments during the 2018 pre-season. But with that venue currently being demolished, there is really only one logical option if the event comes to Sydney.

The finishing touches are currently being put on Bankwest Stadium, the new permanent home of the NRL's Parramatta Eels and the A-League's Western Sydney Wanderers. The boutique 30,000-seat arena has the steepest grandstands of any stadium in Australia and is scheduled to host its first match on April 22.

AFL NSW chief executive Sam Graham has already received confirmation from Infrastructure NSW that it is able to accommodate AFLX fixtures and is doing what he can behind the scenes to make it happen. Graham believes the event could also help stimulate the growth of the GWS Giants, who attracted their highest non-derby crowd for a regular-season match against Essendon in round one.

"That's going to be a world-class stadium, from what I've seen," Graham said of Bankwest. "Like anything, I'm big on bringing those type of events like the draft to Sydney, and Sydney loves a big event. How that plays out, that's certainly a question for the AFL."

AFLX itself remains in a "concept phase", Graham said, with the state federation in the process of conducting a number of trials and collating feedback before deciding how to roll it out to the game's participation base.

"We really see the potential in it," he said. "At a local level here, one of our core issues which has been well documented is our lack of facilities. We're really challenged at the moment to accommodate the demand for our game with the supply of quality ovals.

"The general feedback is players love playing the game, it sort of feels like the traditional format but it's a little more open and it's high-scoring, fun to play and good to watch."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/bankwe ... 519eg.html
The AFLOL .

Yeh GIL
I note the article was written on April 1......which kinda suits the AFLX freak show concept loolol.

In any case this is AFL propaganda 101. Bankwest stadium is about the be opened so Gilty and the boys try to insert their mess of a game into the conversation in 'ol Sydney town.

They say they'll play AFLX there...... knowing full well the freak show is about the be canned. But hey ......it's a few lines in the Sydney press they otherwise wouldn't get.And what does the truth matter!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol another BEA spectacular fail thread .
Great strike rate .
Well I suppose that happens when you listen to the aAFLol propaganda machine .

🀣
Xman wrote
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Terry wrote: ↑Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 am

The AFLOL .

Yeh GIL
I note the article was written on April 1......which kinda suits the AFLX freak show concept loolol.

In any case this is AFL propaganda 101. Bankwest stadium is about the be opened so Gilty and the boys try to insert their mess of a game into the conversation in 'ol Sydney town.

They say they'll play AFLX there...... knowing full well the freak show is about the be canned. But hey ......it's a few lines in the Sydney press they otherwise wouldn't get.And what does the truth matter!
Couldn't choose a better date to announce :mrgreen: =D =D
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Agree. Hated the whole idea.
Veni, vidi, vici