Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Funny thread and it's all true, but hey, it's not just the fumbly and bumbly lot like that nowadays, the global elite are making boygirls and girlboys everywhere and all weird and freakish things in between so they don't have any strong leaders in the future to tell them to piss off. White boy Roy will think he's a sexy black pine apple and Rhonda will have a massive giant set of cricket balls filled with Hot air that explodes all over you if you look at he/her/him/she/it from across the road. And for gods sake don't mention any colours.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Hey look mums oops fems ...... older non testosterone person ...... well not a male, that's evil. Im a sexy lawnmower vroom vrooom. Can I piss where ever I like, I promise I won't look at the other ummmm wtf are the others?

We're gonna have to change a couple of words now, from now on anything that has to do with the male species is illegal.

No more Wo man.

No more Fe male.

It's sexist, and if we can find a way, it'll be racist too plus a hate crime.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

SportCapital wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:47 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:37 am
SportCapital wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:08 pm

KE, what planet are you on?

"None whatsoever".

Physics says otherwise.

But please, I'd like to hear how creating less drag on a surface doesn't increase the speed it can pass through air or require less effort to do it.

And KE, be concise.
SportCapital wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:08 pm

KE, what planet are you on?

"None whatsoever".

Physics says otherwise.

But please, I'd like to hear how creating less drag on a surface doesn't increase the speed it can pass through air or require less effort to do it.

And KE, be concise.
Sport sport sport ol chap, Wharton earth has gotten into you? Now I don’t know if you’re aware, the attire is very skimpy and feminine, but Afl players are actually wearing shorts (in the cut of hot pants) and a skimpy tight singlet (in the cut of the upper portion of a netball skirt), so yes not sure if you’re aware but they do actually wear an outfit. Your boys are waxing like it’s 1999 below the outfit. So your point is completely moot :lol:

And even if they were playing nude the performance advantage would be null and void. In fact waxing may have negative affects. Many scientists, indigenous folk and western folklore suggest hair on the body provides additional sensory perception and protective factors that would be useful on an Afl field.

So yeah, like nlol your point is moot. The two of you are moot heads :lol: I mean Jesus (who was also hairy by the way) bloody bring something to the table will yas! :lol:
Jesus........, yes, by all reports in that famous story book he was hairy.
And like you, lived/lives in the past.
Get with the times ke.

But it's your seemingly complete lack of knowledge of pretty basic fluid mechanics that really suprises me.
Did you even finish school?
Allow me to explain.
During running at full tilt each limb accelerates at around 20G to more than twice your running pace and decelerates at around the same rate.
Every stride! Back, forth, back, forth, back, forth......etc

Now, the greater the speed you make you limbs travel through this cycle the faster you run.
You still following ke.

And when all those limbs are as smooth as a babies bum, not only can they slice through the air faster but it takes less effort to do it.

The amount of advantage per stride is tiny.
But when that tiny advantage is repeated thousands of times in a match, well, you'd be nuts not take that.

And KE, this is not localised to AFL.
Elite sports people across the globe take this advantage.
Which is probably the driving factor why RL players don't I assume.

But there's another modern trend aiding the hair removal trade.
Tattoos.
You might have one. An old anchor or "love ya mum" tatt.
Those filthy follicles ruin tattoos.
And most people these days tend to keep them follicle free.
Now, being a clean skin this hadn't occurred to me right away.

So, with professional advantage, the ladies and all their tatts all providing strong cases for being follicle free it seems that feminity is quite possibly the stupidest thing you've said on this site.
And,
I'm starting to wonder if you're on the spectrum.
Some of your logic strongly suggests it.
:(/
And thereby "null and void" is one of your traits...... Again!
Sport?? Your heavy lsd trip where you were envisaging spiders and some other pretty heavy out there shit seems to be wearing off.

This whole post is nowhere near as creative so get back on whatever you were on, pronto!

This post was a waste of time because, as I already told you sport ol chap, ur boys?, they’re waxing underneath their playing outfits. They’re doing the works so to speak. So ur air drag argument is yet again, a rather moot point indeed, as is ur silly tatoo argument. I mean, they’re stripping hair off their armpits like they’re being pimped to work in some seedy strip bar. Indeed we should seriously consider if some are being forced by someone dangeorous, it’s just such an extraordinary phenomenon in contact sports to see this behaviour that we shouldn’t count out foul play..

On the other hand, I fully support these guys trying to look like women. They can do that all they like, I just wish they’d come out and be honest with the public.

People like you trying to say they’re not feminine is making it harder for them to do that sport so please, just accept the reality here :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:30 am
Funny thread and it's all true, but hey, it's not just the fumbly and bumbly lot like that nowadays, the global elite are making boygirls and girlboys everywhere and all weird and freakish things in between so they don't have any strong leaders in the future to tell them to piss off. White boy Roy will think he's a sexy black pine apple and Rhonda will have a massive giant set of cricket balls filled with Hot air that explodes all over you if you look at he/her/him/she/it from across the road. And for gods sake don't mention any colours.

Jeez, parra? 3:30am? Had you had quite a few bevvies when this all spilled out? :lol:

Relax dude, you, like nlol and sport need to know it’s not all that bad to be open and inclusive ;)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

No, just posted the truth. This generation hates the truth and loves lies.

Hence good is bad and bad is good. Look that one up in the GOOD Book!
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:47 am
This generation hates the truth and loves lies.
Funny thing is you lot cry lies to anything you don’t want to believe :wave:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

And here comes liar #1.