Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:12 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 pm
The coaches and players are telling us what’s what nlol - Drug use is “out of control” and then Jonathan Brown has informed us all that On any given day they’re likely heading to the salon and gettin their back crack and sack waxed.

It’s just wrong all round! [-X i mean I don’t mind if they wanna wear pink head bands and adopt women’s hair dos but goImg hairless is really pushin the boundaries. I’d actually suggest those who are adopting female hairdos and getting the back crack and sack oughtta forfeit their tackle box and go the whole hog and just become a woman already. Don’t ya think nlol?

They could play in the women’s Afl, it’d possibly raise the standard there having a whole bunch of ex Afl level
Men playing.
were you attacked by someone with long hair KE or do you hate women? You seem to have a real issue here. Get help mate, it's not nice to see someone suffer, even a wanker like you
:lol:

Common nlol, we got afl players getting Brazilians, the majority of em going for the “hairless look” and a bunch of em donning hairstyles as feminine as it gets!

Why can’t you seem to address the point at hand? What’s happening to the ‘men’ of the afl? Is Jonathan brown one of the last of a kind? Is the afl ‘boys’ manscaping getting to ‘ladyboy’ levels?

The evidence I’ve provided says yes, yes it is.

Either respond to the topic (its part of the forum guidelines I believe) or eat shit nlol :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:32 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:12 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 pm
The coaches and players are telling us what’s what nlol - Drug use is “out of control” and then Jonathan Brown has informed us all that On any given day they’re likely heading to the salon and gettin their back crack and sack waxed.

It’s just wrong all round! [-X i mean I don’t mind if they wanna wear pink head bands and adopt women’s hair dos but goImg hairless is really pushin the boundaries. I’d actually suggest those who are adopting female hairdos and getting the back crack and sack oughtta forfeit their tackle box and go the whole hog and just become a woman already. Don’t ya think nlol?

They could play in the women’s Afl, it’d possibly raise the standard there having a whole bunch of ex Afl level
Men playing.
were you attacked by someone with long hair KE or do you hate women? You seem to have a real issue here. Get help mate, it's not nice to see someone suffer, even a wanker like you

Common nlol, we got afl players getting Brazilians, the majority of em going for the “hairless look” and a bunch of em donning hairstyles as feminine as it gets!

Why can’t you seem to address the point at hand? What’s happening to the ‘men’ of the afl? Is Jonathan brown one of the last of a kind? Is the afl ‘boys’ manscaping getting to ‘ladyboy’ levels?

The evidence I’ve provided says yes, yes it is.

Either respond to the topic (its part of the forum guidelines I believe) or eat shit nlol :lol:
Your sample size includes half a dozen players over the last 30 years. Come on KE, not even you are daft enough to make such a conclusion based on those numbers
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nlol, Jonathan brown told us, he’s pretty much the only one on the team who don’t wax.

I’m not suggesting all of em are ladyboys but the trend is definitely clear, that’s the way it’s heading.

My sample of the preference for female haircuts and attire is simply a sample of players from the briefest of searches. ‘Twas So easy to find. If we scratch the surface I’m certain there’s umpteen more of em! Jonathan brown’s first hand account is even more damning.

The trend is clear nlol, it may be fifty or maybe one hundred years down the track but the afl players are clearly heading for ... this kind of look ....

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

hahahaha.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:39 pm
Nlol, Jonathan brown told us, he’s pretty much the only one on the team who don’t wax.

I’m not suggesting all of em are ladyboys but the trend is definitely clear, that’s the way it’s heading.

My sample of the preference for female haircuts and attire is simply a sample of players from the briefest of searches. ‘Twas So easy to find. If we scratch the surface I’m certain there’s umpteen more of em! Jonathan brown’s first hand account is even more damning.

The trend is clear nlol, it may be fifty or maybe one hundred years down the track but the afl players are clearly heading for ... this kind of look ....

If waxing equals femininity you might want to lump cycling and swimming into you silly conclusions
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol those athletes need to streamline their bodies & have as little resistance as possible to either water or riding into the wind .
In swimming 1/10 of a second can make all the difference .

It's a necessity in those sports.
Not a fashion option .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:40 am
Lol those athletes need to streamline their bodies & have as little resistance as possible to either water or riding into the wind .
In swimming 1/10 of a second can make all the difference .

It's a necessity in those sports.
Not a fashion option .
Players generally do it when they have regular strapping.

It would be nice to see a transcript of Brown's comments though. Somehow I think KE was waxing the lyrical
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: keep tryin nlol. Some Sportsmen choose to shave or wax due to strapping but Jonathan brown has told us in no uncertain terms that the majority of em are going entirely hairless. This clearly ain’t for strapping reasons. Read the link I kindly provided and inform yourself nlol.

In the meantime please, observe exhibit (m)

:lol: this is yet another example of an afl player approaching ...full ladyboy.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And there is even more evidence to mount. On the offer of a pint of beer Beaussie has kindly directed me to this page on bigfooty

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ ... r.1144117/

I’d like to take a moment to acknowledge and thank beaussie for his contribution to this research.

:salute: =D

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:20 pm
:lol: keep tryin nlol. Some Sportsmen choose to shave or wax due to strapping but Jonathan brown has told us in no uncertain terms that the majority of em are going entirely hairless. This clearly ain’t for strapping reasons. Read the link I kindly provided and inform yourself nlol.

In the meantime please, observe exhibit (m)

:lol: this is yet another example of an afl player approaching ...full ladyboy.

So this is about manscaping? This is something that is pretty common amongst young athletes, especially bodybuilders. Usain Bolt manscapes. :wave:

As for Darcy Parish, nice picture of an 18-year-old kid. He's bulked up a bit since then.

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nlol,I can’t see much awareness in your posts or arguments.

You do know ladyboys come in all shapes and sizes right? I mean have you even looked at the ladyboy image I provided??? He’s buffer than half the Afl roster for crying out loud!

So stop yer frothing over muscles and consider what Jonny brown has informed us all of.

I mean there’s even threads on bigfooty titled ‘Afl players who can’t grow a beard or pubes’. This is not some random coincidence here nlol. There’s a concerted effort amongst many players to look more feminine. And it appears fairly unique to the Afl.... tho I’m not 100% sure, soccer may well have similar cultural developments

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

You seem really hung up on sexual identify and appearances KE. Is there anything you want to talk about? Seems a bit unhealthy
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm
You seem really hung up on sexual identify and appearances KE. Is there anything you want to talk about? Seems a bit unhealthy
:lol: I started a thread about it nlol :lol: you’re the one who seems rather uncomfortable. I got not probs here, have said it several times. There’s nothing wrong with what the Afl lads/laddettes are trying to do here. It’s totally ok. I’m just observing and pointing out a clear trend, backed by former players. You seem very unable to accept this reality nlol.

Is there anything you want to talk about buddy?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:13 pm
NlolRL wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm
:lol: I started a thread about it nlol :lol: you’re the one who seems rather uncomfortable. I got not probs here, have said it several times. There’s nothing wrong with what the Afl lads/laddettes are trying to do here. It’s totally ok. I’m just observing and pointing out a clear trend, backed by former players. You seem very unable to accept this reality nlol.

Is there anything you want to talk about buddy?

Doesnt bother me if you interpret manscaping and long hair as feminine. Do what you like