Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nick reinholst Said it’s a “free for all”.

The question is: is this a surprise to anyone? I mean we are talking about the league which gave us the nations worst ever drugs cheating scandal right? We are talking about the code with the weakest drug laws right? We are talking about the code which honours an ex heroin junky player the title of “god” right?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/st-kil ... a81934d866
Last edited by King-Eliagh on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Drug use amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by notaleaguefan »

It’s not like the afl has past and present players regularly in the news for going to jail like the nrlol
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

ANd then we get Nick Reinhold ts former coach telling us drug use was rife when nick was playing at the club 10years ago.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-20 ... 1366379ec9

But nick reckons his group of buddies weren’t doing it. Stkilda school girl anyone? Ricky Nixon anyone?

“ST Kilda Schoolgirl” Kim Duthie has revealed claims of how Ricky Nixon physically abused her, amid details of a sordid, drug-fuelled relationship with the disgraced player agent.”

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-o ... 2bfb34b7ed

:lol:

And then we got “Ross Stevenson, the long-time breakfast host on 3AW, was unequivocal in his belief that a large section of one AFL club’s playing list couldn’t be tested for illicit drugs because they were registered as having mental health issues”

So we got nick and Ross saying it’s out of control now, his former coach saying it was rife ten years back. We got the gws kids girlfriend claiming he’s a druggie and gws club officials hiding him from drug testers, We got the Essendon drugs scandal, we got Gazza Ablett senior aka ‘god’. Player agent Ricky Nixon in drug fuelled relationships with school girls amid naked pics of stkilda players including nick...And then we got the constant cover ups, the corruption, the lies, the deceipt.

I rest my case.

Basically I think we can all safely presume that the Afl in Australia isn’t far off what the mafia was in Italy. And it’s been that way for a bloody long time.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

what a mental giant, he doesnt even understand the purpose of the policy. They already have a policy which gives players a 2 year ban on their first offence. This is an additional voluntary policy which is not about bans
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:59 pm
what a mental giant, he doesnt even understand the purpose of the policy. They already have a policy which gives players a 2 year ban on their first offence. This is an additional voluntary policy which is not about bans
Says a man who uses Shane Warne quotes to support his argument against men who stand against racism

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 pm

I rest my case.

Basically I think we can all safely presume that the Afl in Australia isn’t far off what the mafia was in Italy. And it’s been that way for a bloody long time.
here's a more appropriate contender:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/cocain ... z8szl.html
Cocaine, gambling and prostitution are rife within top-level rugby league circles, a long-running investigation by the NSW Organised Crime Squad has found.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrls- ... 815a3e95b0
Channel 7 reports a “well-placed source” has revealed around 40 per cent of the game’s 400 registered senior players have a strike against their name.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:01 pm
NlolRL wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Says a man who uses Shane Warne quotes to support his argument against men who stand against racism

now stay on topic king whopper [-X

What would Warne know about sport?! :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So we have a mythical well placed source .
No name
Nothing .....quoted by the tv station that broadcasts the main sport in opposition
V
Well known afl players coaches etc who have no problem with stating what goes on .
Lol

When you get a name ..a player a coach etc who is spilling the beans on RL drug use ..please post it .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:15 pm
No name
Nothing .....quoted by the tv station that broadcasts the main sport in opposition
V
Well known afl players coaches etc who have no problem with stating what goes on .
Lol

When you get a name ..a player a coach etc who is spilling the beans on RL drug use ..please post it .
Fuck off with the mythical well placed source crap!
It’s accep for you to use articles of this sort as well as opinion places when it suits then cry about it when it doesn’t!

This source can be backed up by the amount of nrlll players up past and present up on drug charges or in jail on physical or drug chargers!

Further proof that you league loonies are basement dwelling virgins who shun reality and social delinquents for the simple fact kids to young adults most will experiment with drugs and alcohol at some point occasionally to regularly at that stage with in their lives as it’s a part of growing up
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:15 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:15 pm
No name
V
Lol

Fuck off with the mythical well placed source crap!
It’s accep for you to use articles of this sort as well as opinion places when it suits then cry about it when it doesn’t!

This source can be backed up by the amount of nrlll players up past and present up on drug charges or in jail on physical or drug chargers!

Further proof that you league loonies are basement dwelling virgins who shun reality and social delinquents for the simple fact kids to young adults most will experiment with drugs and alcohol at some point occasionally to regularly at that stage with in their lives as it’s a part of growing up

Lol,what a rant . .with little substance & plenty of deflection .
In afl there's players or former players or coaches speaking out .
People willing to put their name & reputation to these accusations
In NRl there's unnamed sources ... by an opposition tv network ..wow
Lol,
Use your tiny brain to work out the difference .
A hard task ..but give it a go

As for the amount up on charges .
Well seeing as there's so many cover ups in afl we will never know how many should be up on charges .
If it gets out then the friendly police might lose evidence .
Last edited by AFLcrap1 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Can anyone explain to the lesser shining lights on here ..& by that I mean. The bulb burnt out long ago,..the difference between
Highly regarded players current & recent...also highly regarded coaches ..who comment about how Bad a drug problem is & how players are using the system to get around it

&

Comments Made about a drug problem with no names attached ...
Just vague accusations by media who support the opposition .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:55 am
Can anyone explain to the lesser shining lights on here ..& by that I mean. The bulb burnt out long ago,..the difference between
Highly regarded players current & recent...also highly regarded coaches ..who comment about how Bad a drug problem is & how players are using the system to get around it

&

Comments Made about a drug problem with no names attached ...
Just vague accusations by media who support the opposition .
OK lets address your points:

1. Grant Thomas was an AFL coach in 2006, 13 years ago, and was referring to the time when he coached. The AFL's elicit drugs policy wasnt introduced until 2005.

2. Thomas didnt actually believe there was an issue, after he finished coaching he was told by an ex-player that drugs were rife during his coaching stint. What 'rife' actually means isnt defined.
The former Saints coach revealed he was stunned when he was told recreational drug use was “rife” among players during his time at the club in the early 2000s.

This accusation has since been refuted by senior players within the group like Nick Delsanto and Spider Everitt
The former midfielder admitted it there was a drinking culture at the club, but said he never saw any evidence that the club had a drug culture problem.

3. Nick Reiwoldt also refuted Grant Thomas' claims
Riewoldt said his experiences during a 16-year, 336-game career did not correlate with his former coach's comments, arguing there was "absolutely no way" drug use was rife in his "circle of friends".

Reiwoldt's criticism is about the current illicit drugs policy. He claims it's out of control but doesnt actually define what that means

4. The NRL NEVER denied the allegations that 40% of their playing list have tested +ve

5. The NRL do not release their illicit drugs policy results for scrutinisation

6. The story I quoted in a post above mentioned a report by the NSW organised crime squad. It wasnt a rumour, it was a thorough investigation which concluded illicit drug use was rife in the NRL
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol & not one charge laid

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:07 am
Lol & not one charge laid
Say what?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

‘Riewoldt refutes claim dug use was rampant during his time.’

Errrm, that’s not surprising nlol. I mean remember how long the Essendon drug saga drew on because Afl folk like jimmy hird just couldn’t come clean?

How’s shane Mumford going these days anyway?? :lol:

xman wrote: