Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:31 am
:lol: nice try desperado but everyone reading knows I’m talking a bout feminine looks. :wink:
It shows ur struggling real bad to actually address my point so thanks for showin us all you’re struggling.

And ur other point about going back to the 80s? :lol: I never said I was doing a contemporary analysis but I must admit, from the research I’ve been conducting on Afl players preference for the feminine look, it appears the phenomenon began in the Afl during the 1980s and has continued throughout the past 3 decades.

:lol:

:lol: and ain’t nuttin you’ve said suggests otherwise nlol me boy :lol: keep tryin tho bro, you’re adding to the laughs :lol:
Mullet haircuts like Dermie above were quite feminine looking. But if you're suggesting Dermie was feminine you're clueless. He was as ruthless and aggressive a sportsman as you will find.

Your ignorance is really showing through KE. Nice work :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

And here a contemporary pioneer. It’s a pity that the institution hasn’t got the balls to let her play in the top league.

Given the strong and apparently increasing numbers of Afl players sporting feminine looks this could actually be where the trend is heading with more and more men who play Afl deciding to go the whole hog and get the snip. Only time will tell.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:40 am

Given the strong and apparently increasing numbers of Afl players sporting feminine looks
Got evidence of this or is it your anecdotal observation only?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Stop making shit up to try and sound intelligent nlol ya silly gosling. All I’m saying is there’s an abundance of Afl players who have chosen to take on and work towards achieving a very feminine look, some of them almost displaying a keenness to be just like a teenage girl.

It’s abnormal in male contact sports and it’s hard to pinpoint what it is that’s generating this strange phenomenon.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:43 am

Given the strong and apparently increasing numbers of Afl players sporting feminine looks
:lol: Jesus please, do keep up with the pace nlol. ‘Ave another geezer at the pics you silly billy! I’ve provided them in full colour, even blind Freddy can see those boys are emulating the girls :lol:

Nothing wrong with that, it’s just not common in male contact sports that’s all.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:46 am
Stop making shit up to try and sound intelligent nlol ya silly gosling. All I’m saying is there’s an abundance of Afl players who have chosen to take on and work towards achieving a very feminine look, some of them almost displaying a keenness to be just like a teenage girl.
I disagree. You've shown a small selection of players who have played over the last 40 years to make an absurd conclusion.

This is the type of shit you regularly try to push on this forum. Not only is it boring, it's complete garbage.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:49 am
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:43 am

:lol: Jesus please, do keep up with the pace nlol. ‘Ave another geezer at the pics you silly billy! I’ve provided them in full colour, even blind Freddy can see those boys are emulating the girls :lol:

Nothing wrong with that, it’s just not common in male contact sports that’s all.
Youve shown a small selection of men with long hair and jumped to an absurd conclusion about why they choose to do so.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Settle down princess! I’ve simply identified numerous players who’ve clearly aimed for and worked hard towards achieving a feminine look. There’s no equivalent in the nrl I’m afraid.

Just because you don’t like it or don’t want it to be there doesn’t mean the phenomenon doesn’t exist nlol :roll: :roll: :roll:

The images don’t lie :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:58 am

Settle down princess! I’ve simply identified numerous players who’ve clearly aimed for and worked hard towards achieving a feminine look.
or they've attempted to look like a man with longer hair.... :drunk:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Any truth to the rumours that AFL players are all sporting Brazilian's these days?
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

pussycat wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:13 am
Any truth to the rumours that AFL players are all sporting Brazilian's these days?

Thanks pussycat, I hadn’t thought of including Brazilian wax jobs in my research. Your anecdotal evidence is strongly supported by Brisbane lions champion Jonathan brown
Speaking in his regular radio slot on Monday morning, Brown said he was not in favour of the hairless body look but he was in the minority among players when he ended his playing days
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.her ... 9a9f041d32

It appears the vast majority of Afl lads are getting the Brazilians and going entirely hairless :(/ and we all know which gender has championed the hairless look :lol:

The evidence is stacking up!

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl ... 512q5.html
AFL players are being warned by clubs that they can test positive on match day as much as seven days after taking an illicit drug and potentially earning bans of up to four years under the tough WADA code.

Some club doctors and football department officials have passed on the message to players that the detection capability of the ASADA laboratory that tests the players has improved to the point that they can test positive to the use of drugs such as cocaine seven days after it has been taken.

In November, the AFL's chief medical officer Dr Peter Harcourt told club doctors that players could be detected for illicit drug use within seven days of use. This message, intended for the doctors to pass on to players, has been communicated at different stages over summer by various clubs.

Harcourt's warning followed the positive test to cocaine by Collingwood defender Sam Murray in August, in a case that is in the hands of ASADA. Murray, who is training with Wangaratta Rovers, remains under provisional suspension as his legal team continues discussions with ASADA.
Those who suggest the illicit drug policy is a soft touch are ignoring the fact the WADA code is still in effect and is severe on illicit drug use when a positive test is registered
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The coaches and players are telling us what’s what nlol - Drug use is “out of control” and then Jonathan Brown has informed us all that On any given day they’re likely heading to the salon and gettin their back crack and sack waxed.

It’s just wrong all round! [-X i mean I don’t mind if they wanna wear pink head bands and adopt women’s hair dos but goImg hairless is really pushin the boundaries. I’d actually suggest those who are adopting female hairdos and getting the back crack and sack oughtta forfeit their tackle box and go the whole hog and just become a woman already. Don’t ya think nlol?

They could play in the women’s Afl, it’d possibly raise the standard there having a whole bunch of ex Afl level
Men playing.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 pm
The coaches and players are telling us what’s what nlol - Drug use is “out of control” and then Jonathan Brown has informed us all that On any given day they’re likely heading to the salon and gettin their back crack and sack waxed.

It’s just wrong all round! [-X i mean I don’t mind if they wanna wear pink head bands and adopt women’s hair dos but goImg hairless is really pushin the boundaries. I’d actually suggest those who are adopting female hairdos and getting the back crack and sack oughtta forfeit their tackle box and go the whole hog and just become a woman already. Don’t ya think nlol?

They could play in the women’s Afl, it’d possibly raise the standard there having a whole bunch of ex Afl level
Men playing.
were you attacked by someone with long hair KE or do you hate women? You seem to have a real issue here. Get help mate, it's not nice to see someone suffer, even a wanker like you
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Poor widdle snowflakes :rofl:
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.