Rugby league leaders leading the way for a better Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Rugby league leaders leading the way for a better Australia

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Tell me was this so called provocative war dance before or after he was booed enmasse nlol?

And what’s your interpretation of the meaning of provoke, please tell us :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And ummm can you check back where you said I ahem “never” said en masse before in this thread.

Tell us what page that was. And then tell us what your interpretation of the meaning of the word ‘never’

:rofl:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And also one more thing. I’m sorry there’s a lot it’s just you’ve made so many statements which haven’t been quite true.

Can you show me where Eddie Betts stood up and ordered a racist fan be ejected from an Afl match? I haven’t seen that footage. It should be everywhere right? Big event like that!?

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh and finally just one more eeency weeency thing.

Can you tell us all the real reason you think booing Adam Goodes was ok is that it discomforts you to see a black man standing up against a white racist girl and having her ejected and that then you felt even more unconfortable when after being booed on ground for nothing for months Goodes did an Aboriginal war dance. I mean that sorta stuff was wiped back in the white Australia policy days and it’s very uncomfortable for you to see Aboriginal culture in the 2000s right?

Just be honest nlol :lol:

xman wrote:
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

i will add my two bob in

Adam Goodes was a complete Knob...
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

KE, can you keep you messages to a single post at a time?

Sheesh

In all honesty I dont think targeting a very young and naive teenage girl like he did was great. By all means take it further, but being embarrassed in front of 60k plus nearly 1mil on TV wasnt appropriate for someone so young.

The war dance was fine except it was targeted at a selection of the crowd who were already off-side. It was provocative and unnecessary. If he had performed the dance without targeting he may not have received the same response.

Fact remains people who pay their money to attend sport and feel they can express their views the way they want. It shouldnt automatically be labelled as racism because of the colour of the person's skin. When it was referred to as racism people protested even more.
Last edited by NlolRL on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And there it is. Nlol once again putting Goodes as the aggressor, the provoker so to speak. That evil Goodes was “targeting” the poor innocent white girl. And he targets the innocent booers. Like nlol would not let being booed by thousands on live tv for over a year get to him nlol get this in ya, Goodes was racially abused before he pointed out the abuser. You understand? The abuse happened prior you backwards cumquat. Get that in yer noggin cause it’s a fact ok.
And do learn what provoke means ffs. Like really look it up and learn something.

Far out some of you knobs seriously belong back in the 1800s. So backwards, so many racist undertones in ur speech. [-X

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:53 am
i will add my two bob in

I don’t like heaps of Afl players, doesn’t mean they’re gunna get booed for 18months every time they handle the ball. Ur entitled to ur opinion there leeroy but you haven’t put in two bobs worth. You’ve put in a post on the level of lic. And from a mod! [-X

For your info leeroy this thread is about the relative safety nrl players have in comparison to Afl players when standing up to issues that create racial divides between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians.

So if ya wanna throw ur two bob in discuss that. Otherwise

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:15 am

And there it is. Nlol once again putting Goodes as the aggressor, the provoker so to speak. That evil Goodes was “targeting” the poor innocent white girl. And he targets the innocent booers. Like nlol would not let being booed by thousands on live tv for over a year get to him nlol get this in ya, Goodes was racially abused before he pointed out the abuser. You understand? The abuse happened prior you backwards cumquat. Get that in yer noggin cause it’s a fact ok.
And do learn what provoke means ffs. Like really look it up and learn something.

Far out some of you knobs seriously belong back in the 1800s. So backwards, so many racist undertones in ur speech. [-X
that's what it's like to be a performer in the public eye KE. Crowds are pretty unforgiving. When they see poor behaviour they voice their opinions, irrespective of race. If they are called racist for doing so, despite the original protest having nothing to do with race, they will protest even more.

Now please proceed to label me a racist for this view also you ignorant fool
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Settle down princess from the 1800s

There’s no way of proving whether the booers were all racist and I have said before I don’t believe they all were. But what transpired tells us there’s a very high chance this was majorly about race. Again, Goodes never got booed en masse before he told a racist where the fukk they belong. He didn’t target no one nlol ya daft social Darwinist acting fool. In actual fact, Goodes was targeted. And why? Because of his race. He was called an ape. Then the ceo of Collingwood decided it’d be funny if he acted as King Kong in the newest movie. Basically many many people who don’t understand racism thought the young girl and Eddie innocent, And Goodes guilty, which is basically what nlol has said.

It’s Disappointing the level of covert racism that continues to exist and impact Australian society negatively, particularly amongst the Afl members of this site (there’s been heaps of em and many just overtly racist). I think you oughtta take back ur comments about Goodes targeting that girl nlol. When you look at what actually occurred, to say Goodes “targeted” the girl sounds awfully racist to me.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:38 pm

There’s no way of proving whether the booers were all racist and I have said before I don’t believe they all were. But what transpired tells us there’s a very high chance this was majorly about race. Again, Goodes never got booed en masse before he told a racist where the fukk they belong. He didn’t target no one nlol ya daft social Darwinist acting fool. In actual fact, Goodes was targeted. And why? Because of his race. He was called an ape. Then the ceo of Collingwood decided it’d be funny if he acted as King Kong in the newest movie. Basically many many people who don’t understand racism thought the young girl and Eddie innocent, And Goodes guilty, which is basically what nlol has said.

It’s Disappointing the level of covert racism that continues to exist and impact Australian society negatively, particularly amongst the Afl members of this site (there’s been heaps of em and many just overtly racist). I think you oughtta take back ur comments about Goodes targeting that girl nlol. When you look at what actually occurred, to say Goodes “targeted” the girl sounds awfully racist to me.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:21 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:53 am
i will add my two bob in

I don’t like heaps of Afl players, doesn’t mean they’re gunna get booed for 18months every time they handle the ball. Ur entitled to ur opinion there leeroy but you haven’t put in two bobs worth. You’ve put in a post on the level of lic. And from a mod! [-X

For your info leeroy this thread is about the relative safety nrl players have in comparison to Afl players when standing up to issues that create racial divides between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians.

So if ya wanna throw ur two bob in discuss that. Otherwise
fair point.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:13 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:38 pm

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
And whooosh! I thought it’d go straight over yer head.

Ok nlol, a simpler question. Can you explain for all and sundry exactly how your brain came to the conclusion that Goodes “targeted” the thirteen years old and not the other way around. Be concise when explaining urself now nlol ;)

I know your comprehension has been quite low level in this thread greed so here’s what targeted means

targetDictionary result for target
/ˈtɑːɡɪt/Submit
verb
past tense: targeted; past participle: targeted

select as an object of attention or attack.

Oh yeah keep in mind who called who an ape when you respond dear nlol ;)

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

You dont think Goodes selected her as a target of attention? Do you even know about this incident?