And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6389
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 77 times
Contact:

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by The_Wookie »





pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7799
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by leagueiscrap »

Congratulations to the AFLW comp especially in Perth.

The ladies game Fremantle vs The WCE single game drew a higher crowd the. The NRLOL 9s tournament combined both days! Reaching all nrlll teams!

And the League fans that a team in Perth will succeed :(/

Amateur comp vs an apparent fully pro comp! :(/


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18244
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:17 pm
Congratulations to the AFLW comp especially in Perth.

The ladies game Fremantle vs The WCE single game drew a higher crowd the. The NRLOL 9s tournament combined both days! Reaching all nrlll teams!

And the League fans that a team in Perth will succeed :(/

Amateur comp vs an apparent fully pro comp! :(/
Another lie how surprising .lol
The AFLW is not an amateur comp .players get paid between 16k & 29k for 10 games .

& the NRL 9s are not fully pro as retired players are allowed to play .
Do some research before posting crap


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7799
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:18 pm
leagueiscrap wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:17 pm
Congratulations to the AFLW comp especially in Perth.

The ladies game Fremantle vs The WCE single game drew a higher crowd the. The NRLOL 9s tournament combined both days! Reaching all nrlll teams!

And the League fans that a team in Perth will succeed :(/

Amateur comp vs an apparent fully pro comp! :(/
Another lie how surprising .lol
The AFLW is not an amateur comp .players get paid between 16k & 29k for 10 games .

& the NRL 9s are not fully pro as retired players are allowed to play .
Do some research before posting crap
one afl1 game out drew all nrl teams over a combined two days!
teams that have been around for decades and currents and the odd past pro player!

vs a comp 3 years old and women that wouldn't been p0laying AFL much longer either!

spin it and try and deflect all you want crapper! its hilarious! even more so suddenly ticket prices matters! the irony when on most occasions and defiantly for finals AFL tickets are far more expensive than those bargain bin priced nrl tickets


but but support for rl at grass roots level is huge and a team there will be a success


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9499
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

And 1 game made thousands of dollars and the other didnt.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18244
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:18 pm
leagueiscrap wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:17 pm
Congratulations to the AFLW comp especially in Perth.

The ladies game Fremantle vs The WCE single game drew a higher crowd the. The NRLOL 9s tournament combined both days! Reaching all nrlll teams!

And the League fans that a team in Perth will succeed :(/

Amateur comp vs an apparent fully pro comp! :(/
Another lie how surprising .lol
The AFLW is not an amateur comp .players get paid between 16k & 29k for 10 games .

& the NRL 9s are not fully pro as retired players are allowed to play .
Do some research before posting crap
one afl1 game out drew all nrl teams over a combined two days!
teams that have been around for decades and currents and the odd past pro player!

vs a comp 3 years old and women that wouldn't been p0laying AFL much longer either!

spin it and try and deflect all you want crapper! its hilarious! even more so suddenly ticket prices matters! the irony when on most occasions and defiantly for finals AFL tickets are far more expensive than those bargain bin priced nrl tickets


but but support for rl at grass roots level is huge and a team there will be a success
I am not deflecting .
I replied,to a post you made
You said the AFLW was amateur .
I just corrected your lie ..
& lol you're still won't post what it cost to get into both games .
Lol I know why


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9499
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:43 pm
leagueiscrap wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:18 pm


Another lie how surprising .lol
The AFLW is not an amateur comp .players get paid between 16k & 29k for 10 games .

& the NRL 9s are not fully pro as retired players are allowed to play .
Do some research before posting crap
one afl1 game out drew all nrl teams over a combined two days!
teams that have been around for decades and currents and the odd past pro player!

vs a comp 3 years old and women that wouldn't been p0laying AFL much longer either!

spin it and try and deflect all you want crapper! its hilarious! even more so suddenly ticket prices matters! the irony when on most occasions and defiantly for finals AFL tickets are far more expensive than those bargain bin priced nrl tickets


but but support for rl at grass roots level is huge and a team there will be a success
I am not deflecting .
I replied,to a post you made
You said the AFLW was amateur .
I just corrected your lie ..
& lol you're still won't post what it cost to get into both games .
Lol I know why
It's going to make you dumber if you keep replying to it.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18244
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It's hilarious watching him rant & deflect when you show that he bullshitted ..
.heres a simple question for LIC.
Is AFLw amateur ?
Simple yes or no will suffice .
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
ParraEelsNRL (Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:01 am)


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7799
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:52 pm
It's hilarious watching him rant & deflect when you show that he bullshitted ..
.heres a simple question for LIC.
Is AFLw amateur ?
Simple yes or no will suffice .
So according to you 16 to 29k an AFLw wage is enough to live on?

Oh wait your an nrl fan you wouldn’t have any concept of money and normal living


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18244
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:52 pm
It's hilarious watching him rant & deflect when you show that he bullshitted ..
.heres a simple question for LIC.
Is AFLw amateur ?
Simple yes or no will suffice .
So according to you 16 to 29k an AFLw wage is enough to live on?

Oh wait your an nrl fan you wouldn’t have any concept of money and normal living
Lol you didn't answer .
Yes or no is all that is required .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9499
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:52 pm
It's hilarious watching him rant & deflect when you show that he bullshitted ..
.heres a simple question for LIC.
Is AFLw amateur ?
Simple yes or no will suffice .
So according to you 16 to 29k an AFLw wage is enough to live on?

Oh wait your an nrl fan you wouldn’t have any concept of money and normal living
that money on top of what they already earn isnt bad, it's not like they are full time pros or anywhere near it, well some might be pros after hours, but that's their business.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18244
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It seems not too bad for 10 weeks work .
If you have a career elsewhere then 29 k is pretty good for 10 weeks
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
ParraEelsNRL (Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:52 pm)


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18244
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:17 pm
Congratulations to the AFLW comp especially in Perth.

The ladies game Fremantle vs The WCE single game drew a higher crowd the. The NRLOL 9s tournament combined both days! Reaching all nrlll teams!

And the League fans that a team in Perth will succeed :(/

Amateur comp vs an apparent fully pro comp! :(/
:(/ :(/ :(/
Here's where you got caught out again .

From the Collins English Dictionary

1. a person who engages in some art, science, sport, etc. for the pleasure of it rather than for money; a nonprofessional; specif., an athlete who is variously forbidden by rule to profit from athletic activity. .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests