The Afl membership crusade - AN OFFICIAL KE UPDATE

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

The Afl membership crusade - AN OFFICIAL KE UPDATE

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dearest members, :salute:

It’s your inaugural member KE reporting here. :afro:

As we all know tfc membership has been floundering for some time here, in particular our Afl membership has dwindled and the current pro Afl members are basically letting the site down. So I decided to initiate some senior meetings with site owner beaussie and I’m happy to announce he has formally endorsed me to venture out across internet land to ... dun dun dunnnn bigfooty, and also to the roar to promote tfc and recruit additional Afl members :D

So basically I’ll be heading over there sometime during the next two weeks to do just that and I urge our members who are interested to come join me on my
Crusade. I’m searching for a rare breed, intelligent Aflsupproters. They’re bloody hard to find so I’ll need alls the help I can get so please, if you’re interested put your expression of interest below or in my inbox and I’ll assess your credentials to come join me.

Afl supporters need not apply.

Warmest regards,
KING :salute:

:afro:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Re: The Afl membership crusade - AN OFFICIAL KE UPDATE

Post by King-Eliagh »

Gentlemen of the fight club :salute: as promised I have begun my crusade to find that rarest of rarest things, an intelligent Afl fan who isn’t racist etc. below is a copy of my post on bigfootys boards which you may find here :salute:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ ... 140/page-3

Howdy gents,
I’m a big time rugby league fan and see here and elsewhere that Afl supporters tend to be homophobic, racist, and generally the weakest and most crackpot fans of all the football codes. Do you guys think the same?? :)

Anyhoo I’m also a highly respected member of a fantastic site called talking footy and we need more Afl fans at the site because, well, as I already hinted at, our Afl fans have either been banned for racism or homophobia or utter crackpottedness. The others have left because, well, as I’ve already hinted at, Afl fans generally are weak as piss and can’t handle reality too well.

So I’m here to call for the rarest of rarest of breeds, an Afl fan who is

A) not a racist git
B) not a homophobic coward
C) not a craxkpot
D) not a weak lil pissant

If you fit all of the above, which I’m very worried none of you will, please apply to become a member at talkingfooty.com and post on the fight club forum :)
Please note, our league fans are very intelligent and will likely smash you with facts, wit and reality
Yours sincerely,

KING

:moustache:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Post of the year .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Pete_2211
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 0

Post by Pete_2211 »

Gee I bet they cant wait to come & join after that great positive post AHAHAHAHA
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:
Thanks Pete, beaussie and Afl crap have already told me it’s a great post and now you’re saying the same so thanks heaps matey :).
But i sense some sarcasm in the front end of your post...
I’m not sure if you missed it Pete, or just having another struggle to comprehend text, but I did mention we are not interested in Afl supporters who are weak ass lil pissants. You get my drift? :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Howdy folks, after a full day of exposure unfortunately my thread above was deleted by bigfooty admin or mods...quite possibly the Wookie was involved. If he was I believe beaussie should ban him for life. The cranky pants has already described tf as “the sewer of the internet” :lol: which whilst I find quite amusing :lol: and probably scored us a cheeky member or two, it’s not really the talk you want out of an admin of a site now is it?

So I will soon pack my bags and head off to the roar forums with much the same message. Will keep you guys posted.

Beaussie? Have we had any interest of late? Any new members turn up as a result of my advocacy?

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I posted twice, made a new thread and bumped an oldie. The reason I bumped an oldie is because bigfooty is a piece of shit website. Not user friendly at all and the owners have sold the soul of the joint out to advertisements. Every single page you touch is flooded with shithouse adds over there, in between posts and all.

What a dump, and to think you call this place the sewer Wookie. Shame on you [-X

xman wrote: