Options for the Afl instead of aflx

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Options for the Afl instead of aflx

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:32 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 am
1. Fund an Aboriginal research centre to undertake a comprehensive ongoing independent investigation into racism in the Afl. Then fund the implementation of recommendations coming out of the evaluation.

:)
Gotta love how you continue to ignore the continued racism problems in the nrl and pretend how they don’t exist and only point out the AFLs

It’s kinda like you nrl dweebs and reality! Choose to ignore bad problems of the works and pretend they don’t exist and only choose what you want and take the moral high ground over it
Oh dear . You are reaching a pretender mine managers level of stupidity .
The post above yours KE admitted there are racism problems in the NRL .
You then claim he ignore them .
What planet are you from . .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 am
1. Fund an Aboriginal research centre to undertake a comprehensive ongoing independent investigation into racism in the Afl. Then fund the implementation of recommendations coming out of the evaluation.

Gotta love how you continue to ignore the continued racism problems in the nrl and pretend how they don’t exist and only point out the AFLs

It’s kinda like you nrl dweebs and reality! Choose to ignore bad problems of the works and pretend they don’t exist and only choose what you want and take the moral high ground over it
Come let it all out! Crapper

You left out the banana rant
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nrlolol wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:37 am

Seriously? Afl crap is addressing the topic. You sound like a hysterical jealous wife who’s about to start throwing plates. Get on topic or take it to pms before I decide to set the mods onto ya :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So, ahem, with the jealous one put in its place let’s try get this thread back on topic shall we?

Aflx, it’s gotta cost millions upon millions for one evening of hilarity. It’s just not sport folks so let’s contribute and tell us how else the Afl could spend their moolah?

I think they could possibly do a historical review into taking down the several likely other clubs that were and possibly still are embroiled in what was known as the Essendon drugs saga. Four corners research provided damning evidence that numerous clubs were doing pretty much exactly what essingbong were up to under jimmy hird and dank. I think it’s only fair that the other clubs pay their dues and literally come clean don’t you guys? That’d cost a lot but it’d likely be better for the code than Aflx

xman wrote:
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:43 am

Seriously? Afl crap is addressing the topic. You sound like a hysterical jealous wife who’s about to start throwing plates. Get on topic or take it to pms before I decide to set the mods onto ya :lol:
A mental fit due to facts being different to some loons opinions isn’t addressing the topic!

It’s a rant!
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:48 am
So, ahem, with the jealous one put in its place let’s try get this thread back on topic shall we?

Aflx, it’s gotta cost millions upon millions for one evening of hilarity. It’s just not sport folks so let’s contribute and tell us how else the Afl could spend their moolah?

I think they could possibly do a historical review into taking down the several likely other clubs that were and possibly still are embroiled in what was known as the Essendon drugs saga. Four corners research provided damning evidence that numerous clubs were doing pretty much exactly what essingbong were up to under jimmy hird and dank. I think it’s only fair that the other clubs pay their dues and literally come clean don’t you guys? That’d cost a lot but it’d likely be better for the code than Aflx
Cool opinion bra!
Sleepless night again?

Funny how when addressing Essendon & afl issues over drugs
You leave out the nrls and the Sharks
At the time the afl still had a proper drug testing systems that applied to the asada and wada codes

The nrl had a club self testing honesty based system and when asada turned up to the Sharks door step the sharks refused to let them in

Then after all the circus they win their first flag!

Keep attempting to point the finger at the AFL taking that moral high ground and ignore the nrls issues!

But keep up the stories dude! are they of your own or from a brain storming session with some other virgin league fans?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Listen here nlolol me jealous young lady, I’m not saying the nrl didn’t also have issues with performance enhancing drugs but unfortunately for you it is very clear the Afl drugs saga was way, way way way bigger and worse than the nrls problems. And furthermore this thread is about how the Afl can better spend their Aflx dish in the budgets for coming years. It’d be great to out the other clubs who got away with it don’t ya think? Me Jealous hysterical young lady?

xman wrote:
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:12 am
Listen here nlolol me jealous young lady, I’m not saying the nrl didn’t also have issues with performance enhancing drugs but unfortunately for you it is very clear the Afl drugs saga was way, way way way bigger and worse than the nrls problems. And furthermore this thread is about how the Afl can better spend their Aflx dish in the budgets for coming years. It’d be great to out the other clubs who got away with it don’t ya think? Me Jealous hysterical young lady?

The issues with the nrl is unknown as the nrlol had a honesty self testing program at the time whilst afl applied the asada code

The afl monitored the clubs and asada over all
The nrl trustee the clubs to pay and carry out their own self testing :(/

The full extent of the nrlol drug issues is unknown!

Again you ignore and just point fingeres at afl and try and take the high ground!

Jealous?
Of what anything league?
Bahahahahahahahahaha!

The afl can play around and do anything it wants! But has decades to go until it reaches the depths of pathetic levels the nrl is at
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:36 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:43 am

A mental fit due to facts being different to some loons opinions isn’t addressing the topic!

It’s a rant!
Oh dear .
In whatever mental ward you are currently residing in it appears you are still too stupid to comprehend anything normal .
When you say a poster says something .
& above that is evidence he said the opposite it shows that your time away from here was not spent getting help .
Lol
Don't run away this time .
Your posting is comedy gold .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o