Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:32 pm No examining
A quick glance shows just shows how many non whites get a look in .
One person isn’t a reflection on the total league!

In the off season alone there has been several cases of league players up on assault chargers in various forms

So your logic every player either, beats, rapes assaults another person
Every player urinates or takes a dump in public
Has their dog lick peanut butter off their private parts!

League fan logic


pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6634
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location: far away
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by pussycat »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:54 am
pussycat wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 am
Nrlolol wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:05 pm Once again imagination kicks in over reality!

And chance of showing us where this one white parent policy applies


https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl ... 1v8cz.html
lol,

Waste of time mate
They will deny ..try to explain how this is wrong .
How it was a misunderstanding .
Yes, but its fun watching them squirm. :thumbleft:


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6993
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 121 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 am
Nrlolol wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:05 pm Once again imagination kicks in over reality!

And chance of showing us where this one white parent policy applies
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-20/ ... ne/3900240

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl ... 1v8cz.html
Firstly, none of these show the 'rule' is still in effect, which was suggested by the thread topic.

Secondly, that isnt evidence, it's an opinion. Evidence requires some proof of the rule in effect.

So you tossball flogs, show some actual proof or piss off


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol head in the sand .
Let's start a little discussion .
This is my thoughts on what happened with the ONE WHITEY parent rule

Soon as it was exposed the afl went into damage control ..they're specialists at that


Suddenly the recruiter was changing his story & resigning.( my guess is ...say you were wrong & leave & it won't look so bad for future employment options .
If you get sacked ..then that's not a good look)

He does that.
Then afl house tells all clubs ( after it was revealed that indigenous playernumbers being drafted was a bad look only 3 were drafted that year) that they have to have at least a few indigenous players on list ...to trot out for pics & the look at us non racist afl image pics .
& make sure they're getting a token game or two to keep up the image .
Then piss them off to the reserves .

There all fixed
& the dumb dumb fans will believe that all is well
Nothing happened
Move along there never was a rule
All a mistake


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm Lol head in the sand .
Let's start a little discussion .
This is my thoughts on what happened with the ONE WHITEY parent rule

Soon as it was exposed the afl went into damage control ..they're specialists at that


Suddenly the recruiter was changing his story & resigning.( my guess is ...say you were wrong & leave & it won't look so bad for future employment options .
If you get sacked ..then that's not a good look)

He does that.
Then afl house tells all clubs ( after it was revealed that indigenous playernumbers being drafted was a bad look only 3 were drafted that year) that they have to have at least a few indigenous players on list ...to trot out for pics & the look at us non racist afl image pics .
& make sure they're getting a token game or two to keep up the image .
Then piss them off to the reserves .

There all fixed
& the dumb dumb fans will believe that all is well
Nothing happened
Move along there never was a rule
All a mistake
Cool imagination!

Now where is the factual evidence! Not just an opinion from one ex recruiter
Last edited by notaleaguefan on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6993
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 121 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm Lol head in the sand .
Let's start a little discussion .
This is my thoughts on what happened with the ONE WHITEY parent rule

Soon as it was exposed the afl went into damage control ..they're specialists at that


Suddenly the recruiter was changing his story & resigning.( my guess is ...say you were wrong & leave & it won't look so bad for future employment options .
If you get sacked ..then that's not a good look)

He does that.
Then afl house tells all clubs ( after it was revealed that indigenous playernumbers being drafted was a bad look only 3 were drafted that year) that they have to have at least a few indigenous players on list ...to trot out for pics & the look at us non racist afl image pics .
& make sure they're getting a token game or two to keep up the image .
Then piss them off to the reserves .

There all fixed
& the dumb dumb fans will believe that all is well
Nothing happened
Move along there never was a rule
All a mistake
So you think there was a one-white-parent rule but it was exposed before it actually showed up in recruiting stats?

At least we know you have absolutely no evidence! Thanks, case closed :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6993
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 121 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:56 am
pussycat wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 am
Nrlolol wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:05 pm Once again imagination kicks in over reality!

And chance of showing us where this one white parent policy applies
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl ... 1v8cz.html
Thats not proof of a rule back then let alone now.

Heres what proof would look like: no drafted indigenous players with two indigenous parents. Has this occured?

If not the rule is nothing more than fantasy


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13144
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm Lol head in the sand .
Let's start a little discussion .
This is my thoughts on what happened with the ONE WHITEY parent rule

Soon as it was exposed the afl went into damage control ..they're specialists at that


Suddenly the recruiter was changing his story & resigning.( my guess is ...say you were wrong & leave & it won't look so bad for future employment options .
If you get sacked ..then that's not a good look)

He does that.
Then afl house tells all clubs ( after it was revealed that indigenous playernumbers being drafted was a bad look only 3 were drafted that year) that they have to have at least a few indigenous players on list ...to trot out for pics & the look at us non racist afl image pics .
& make sure they're getting a token game or two to keep up the image .
Then piss them off to the reserves .

There all fixed
& the dumb dumb fans will believe that all is well
Nothing happened
Move along there never was a rule
All a mistake
A good assessment of what likely occurred but I have to strongly disagree with you on a point you made Aflcrap. I’m thinking maybe you’re unwell today as it’s not like you to be misleading in your assessment.

You mentioned the Afl would purposefully mislead their fans to keep up an image that ‘all is well in Afl land’. It is without doubt the Afl does this often, however you then insinuate in a following line that by the Afl keeping recruitment of Aboriginal players happening that “the dumb dumb fans will believe that all is well”.

I’m afraid this is quite misleading as deep down I think you would find that thousands upon thousands upon thousands of Afl fans would be secretly happy with a one white parent or in fact both white parents rule was enforced in the Afl. We all know about the many many many thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of Afl fans who took glee in booing Adam Goodes out of the game because Goodes took a strong stand against racism. We all saw the disgusting multi city multi state 6month event take place. So the evidence is quite clear that many many many Afl fans, even if they won’t admit it, and even if they don’t quite consciously want to agree with it, would actually truly ‘believe all is well’ if a one or two white parent rule was enforced at all clubs.

Sorry to pick at an otherwise decent post aflcrap but I think for clarity purposes we must keep in mind the awful endemic scourge of racism amongst Afl fans, particularly those from the more southern based teams in Perth Adelaide and Melbourne.

Thanks, and keep on truckin aflcrap, we all have our off days! :thumbleft:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Excellent points KE .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by notaleaguefan »

Still zip zero proof! Keep digging


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6993
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 121 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by NlolRL »

Pure fiction from the tossballers. Making up history to confirm their biases. KE is now suggesting AFL fans also believe in a one white parent policy, yet theres no proof for any of it.

Discusting behavior.

And still no proof of a one white parent rule........


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The proof is there ..it's been posted over & over
You just don't want to see it .
Reality will break your insular bubble .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13144
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by King-Eliagh »

I like how Craig tells us “an unfortunate symptom of racism is cowardice” and then points out the weak ass arguments made by many on social media, including many of our afl fans on this site, have made to defend the thousands of racists who booed goodsey out of the game.



The evidence is compelling folks. If you dont want to admit it you don’t have to, but you’ll all look like prize knobheads if you don’t :lol:

Nlol? Hang ur head in shame! [-X [-( [-X


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13144
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by King-Eliagh »

Just say no to racism in the Afl folks. It’s scary to know the notion of the one white parent rule was apparently taken serious at many Afl clubs. Afl crap makes interesting comment and like Afl crap we should all question whether this ugly notion continues to this day. Don’t be cowardly folks.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6993
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 121 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:06 pm The proof is there ..it's been posted over & over
You just don't want to see it .
Reality will break your insular bubble .
There is no data supporting your argument


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests