Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:17 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:06 pm
The proof is there ..it's been posted over & over
You just don't want to see it .
Reality will break your insular bubble .
There is no data supporting your argument
:blahblah:

Clearly doesn’t know what the term data means.

Documented interviews = data nlol.

Pickup yer game and please stop defending racism.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:24 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:06 pm
The proof is there ..it's been posted over & over
You just don't want to see it .
Reality will break your insular bubble .

Rendell never told anyone from the media there was a one parent rule. There's a hearsay account from an AFL official who has been shown to over react before.

There is no supporting data
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:40 pm
pussycat wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 am
Nrlolol wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:05 pm
Once again imagination kicks in over reality!

And chance of showing us where this one white parent policy applies
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-20/ ... ne/3900240

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl ... 1v8cz.html
Firstly, none of these show the 'rule' is still in effect, which was suggested by the thread topic.

Secondly, that isnt evidence, it's an opinion. Evidence requires some proof of the rule in effect.

So you tossball flogs, show some actual proof or piss off
Photo's, documents, eye witnesses . I guess UFO's mustn't exist either [-(
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:47 am

Rendell never told anyone from the media there was a one parent rule. There's a hearsay account from an AFL official who has been shown to over react before.

Jesus nlol, Rendell quit his job for crying out loud. He was quite possibly given a payout with a muzzle order too but the fact he needed to quit is clearcut evidence he accepted he was in the wrong.

Grow up nlol [-X

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am

Jesus nlol, Rendell quit his job for crying out loud. He was quite possibly given a payout with a muzzle order too but the fact he needed to quit is clearcut evidence he accepted he was in the wrong.

Grow up nlol [-X
Rendell also stated he never said there was a one white parent rule. He spoke up after concerns about indigenous player retention. He wasnt being racist, he was expressing concerns for indigenous players.

There's the evidence and it doesnt support your case, quite the opposite
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:56 am
NlolRL wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:40 pm
Firstly, none of these show the 'rule' is still in effect, which was suggested by the thread topic.

Secondly, that isnt evidence, it's an opinion. Evidence requires some proof of the rule in effect.

So you tossball flogs, show some actual proof or piss off
Photo's, documents, eye witnesses . I guess UFO's mustn't exist either [-(
Do you have any photos, eye witnesses or documents showing a one white parent rule?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:55 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am

Grow up nlol [-X
Rendell also stated he never said there was a one white parent rule. He spoke up after concerns about indigenous player retention. He wasnt being racist, he was expressing concerns for indigenous players.

There's the evidence and it doesnt support your case, quite the opposite

He wasn’t being racist so he stood down from his healthy paying job with the Afl

:lol:

Comon nlol, grow up and develop your independent mind my dear gosling

This quote from an Afl employee in the reputable the age newspaper is great data, very contextualised, tells us everything we need to know

“have had direct conversations with a number of recruiting officers. A recruiter from one club told me that 'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player, and our club would not be alone in<!-- orginalstoryid:33575808 continue pg 15-->that.' That is a mindset that is permeating back through parts of the industry.”

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Rendell was actually concerned for Aboriginal Afl players so he stood down :lol:

Nlol nlol nlol, grow up dear boy, please for the love of god, just.... GROW UP!!

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ok, say all you’re saying is true nlol me boy. Say Rendell truthfully was concerned about Aboriginal recruitment in the Afl and he never said anything about one white parent being a recruitment ideal at his and other clubs in the Afl. Never said it.

Then wouldn’t the Afl be a bit racist in giving such a concerned about Aboriginal recruitment/good employee the nudge to leave the organisation. Or even just letting him leave? Why didn’t the Afl defend such an innocent? If this was indeed the case we must again point our fingers at the Afl as being a racist organisation that is happy to push or let go of employees who are, and I quote you here nlol, “expresses concerns for indigenous players” :lol:

Either way nlol me boy you’re defending a racist organisation in this one.

Shame on you nlol!

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:20 pm
He wasn’t being racist so he stood down from his healthy paying job with the Afl

Comon nlol, grow up and develop your independent mind my dear gosling
He was asked to step down and decided to do it because he didnt want the controversy effecting the Adelaide crows
This quote from an Afl employee in the reputable the age newspaper is great data, very contextualised, tells us everything we need to know

“have had direct conversations with a number of recruiting officers. A recruiter from one club told me that 'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player, and our club would not be alone in<!-- orginalstoryid:33575808 continue pg 15-->that.' That is a mindset that is permeating back through parts of the industry.”
The AFL employee was Jason Mifsud who was the AFL's indigenous chief.

Use your brains for once KE. What is more plausible?

1. AFL recruiters all told, of all people, the AFL's indigenous they were racist
2. AFL recruiters expressed their concerns to the AFL's indigenous chief about retention rates for indigenous players in an attempt to highlight a need for further support.

Scenario 2 is what Rendell explained was his motivation. He never said there was a one-white-parent policy. He said work needed to be done to ensure indigenous players werent overlooked because of a high retention rate.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm
Ok, say all you’re saying is true nlol me boy. Say Rendell truthfully was concerned about Aboriginal recruitment in the Afl and he never said anything about one white parent being a recruitment ideal at his and other clubs in the Afl. Never said it.

Then wouldn’t the Afl be a bit racist in giving such a concerned about Aboriginal recruitment/good employee the nudge to leave the organisation. Or even just letting him leave? Why didn’t the Afl defend such an innocent? If this was indeed the case we must again point our fingers at the Afl as being a racist organisation that is happy to push or let go of employees who are, and I quote you here nlol, “expresses concerns for indigenous players” :lol:

Shame on you nlol!
Yep, the AFL should never have forced Rendell to resign. He had valid concerns. They bowed to the public outrage over a misunderstanding
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:57 pm

Shame on you nlol!
Yep, the AFL should never have forced Rendell to resign. He had valid concerns. They bowed to the public outrage over a misunderstanding
Excellent progress nlol! =D

You’re admitting the Afl is a weak and cowardly organisation that is unable to take a strong stance in regards to Rendells concerns and in regards to institutionalised racism.

Again, well done nlol!!!

=D =D

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
NlolRL wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:57 pm

Shame on you nlol!
Excellent progress nlol! =D

You’re admitting the Afl is a weak and cowardly organisation that is unable to take a strong stance in regards to Rendells concerns and in regards to institutionalised racism.

Again, well done nlol!!!

=D =D
comprehension fail by KE :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Comprehension fail? :?

... :hmm: So the afl “bowing to public outrage” is something you consider brave rather than cowardly nlol?

Running rings around you dude :lol: it’s just too easy :lol:

xman wrote:
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

On to page 5 and still nothing but the usual deflection from the sideways throw ball folk :-({|=