The AFL Looking after there grassroots!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: The AFL Looking after there grassroots!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:31 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:25 am
NlolRL wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:54 pm

Of course they have lower crowds, they have very few supporters however the point is hobart dont have a team so their crowds are made up from the traveling fans plus a few locals. When the giants play in hobart it shows the crowd is made up from predominantly one of the traveling teams fans and very few locals.

Yep, you keep proving my point lol
Where are your marbles?
So by your theory the reason Carlton and other melb crowds that drop markedly when gws come to town is because the crowds are made up predominantly by travelling fans and a few locals?

Thick as a brick this one. Jesus nlol, you used to be smarter dude. What happened?
Melbourne clubs get marginally smaller crowds when playing GWS in Melbourne because GWS dont have many travelling fans.

Use your brain for once KE
And Hobart also get smaller crowds when gws play primarily because gdubbya are a failed expansion.

Your attempts to suggest Tasmania would flounder with an Afl club because they only get 9odd k to a gws versus boring old north Melbourne in Hobart are as dumb as they come. Seriously, just stop and consider gws and north Melbourne ... playing In Hobart! :lol: I mean fukk why don’t we get the Gold Coast versus north Melbourne in west Sydney and see what sorta crowd that draws??? With ten times the population of Hobart west Sydney would struggle to get half the crowd Hobart draws for the same kind of matchup. grow a brain nlol or stop spamming the boards

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yep KE
He ignores this
A lower league hot great crowds with a HOME TAS TEAM .

All he does is dismiss facts with his afl propaganda

The state was represented in the Victorian league by the Tassie Devils between 2001 and 2008 and saw VFL-high crowds through their first few seasons.

The Devils made finals in 2003, ‘04 and ’05, but an alignment with North Melbourne in 2006 saw crowd numbers tumble and results go backwards, with consecutive wooden spoons leading to the side folding in 2008 .

The Locals as shown will get behind a state team .
They prob still have allegiance to whatever team they follow now but would get behind a home team .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:21 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:25 am

Where are your marbles?
So by your theory the reason Carlton and other melb crowds that drop markedly when gws come to town is because the crowds are made up predominantly by travelling fans and a few locals?

Thick as a brick this one. Jesus nlol, you used to be smarter dude. What happened?
Melbourne clubs get marginally smaller crowds when playing GWS in Melbourne because GWS dont have many travelling fans.

And Hobart also get smaller crowds when gws play primarily because gdubbya are a failed expansion.

Your attempts to suggest Tasmania would flounder with an Afl club because they only get 9odd k to a gws versus boring old north Melbourne in Hobart are as dumb as they come. Seriously, just stop and consider gws and north Melbourne ... playing In Hobart! :lol: I mean fukk why don’t we get the Gold Coast versus north Melbourne in west Sydney and see what sorta crowd that draws??? With ten times the population of Hobart west Sydney would struggle to get half the crowd Hobart draws for the same kind of matchup. grow a brain nlol or stop spamming the boards
Hobart and GWS arent comparable. One is heartland with a tiny population. One is expansion with a huge population.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:29 pm
Yep KE
He ignores this
A lower league hot great crowds with a HOME TAS TEAM .

All he does is dismiss facts with his afl propaganda

The state was represented in the Victorian league by the Tassie Devils between 2001 and 2008 and saw VFL-high crowds through their first few seasons.

The Devils made finals in 2003, ‘04 and ’05, but an alignment with North Melbourne in 2006 saw crowd numbers tumble and results go backwards, with consecutive wooden spoons leading to the side folding in 2008 .

The Locals as shown will get behind a state team .
They prob still have allegiance to whatever team they follow now but would get behind a home team .
facts? Like Fremantle is a city? :lol:

Yes, the Tasmanian comp's popularity has declined after the AFL began playing games in Tasmania. This trend has occurred in other states also.

Some locals may drop their current AFL club and get behind a brand new team, but with a base population of only 200k they would struggle to compete from the get-go. Why would the AFL be willing to start this without the added benefit of expansion like the suns and giants offer.

I love the way these clowns are suddenly so concerned about AFL fans in Tasmania though :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yep freemantle is a city
That's a face .
The rest of your rants are anti Tas propaganda

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:35 pm

Hobart and GWS arent comparable. One is heartland with a tiny population. One is expansion with a huge population.
:lol: Tasmania is viable, gws ain’t. Hobart and gws aren’t comparable, ur correct. So why you use low gws crowds in Hobart to Defend the afls stance that Hobart don’t deserve a team?

Gobbledygook is ur language bro. U speak it good :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Yep freemantle is a city
That's a face .
The rest of your rants are anti Tas propaganda
Fremantle is named as a Perth suburb by multiple sources. Its closer to the cbd of perth than almost half of Melbournes suburbs to Melbournes cbd.

You still haven't come up with a legitimate reason why the AFL wouldnt want a tasmanian team other than the fact they believe it would be unsustainable.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:14 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:35 pm

:lol: Tasmania is viable, gws ain’t. Hobart and gws aren’t comparable, ur correct. So why you use low gws crowds in Hobart to Defend the afls stance that Hobart don’t deserve a team?

Gobbledygook is ur language bro. U speak it good :lol:
Gws is expansion, tasmania isn't. Thats the difference.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Lol that’s what I said, they’re not comparable. Yet you’ve used gws games in tas to suggest there’s no need for a team in Tasmania/it wouldn’t be viable.

And You just need to add one bit to your last statement, it should read

Gws is a failed expansion, Tasmania isn’t. That’s the difference ;)

:lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:51 am
Lol that’s what I said, they’re not comparable. Yet you’ve used gws games in tas to suggest there’s no need for a team in Tasmania/it wouldn’t be viable.

And You just need to add one bit to your last statement, it should read

Gws is a failed expansion, Tasmania isn’t. That’s the difference ;)

:lol:
I used the gws games as examples showing the tasmanian games have a large proportion of travelling fans, nothing more.

You cant claim Gws has failed until theyve had a sustained era of success and still have lower crowd averages than the local heartland clubs
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

&. You can't claim that a Tas side wouldn't have the fan base until they actually get a team of their own .
The Second grade Tas Devils had fantastic support by the locals so an actual AFLol side would be the same

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:57 pm
&. You can't claim that a Tas side wouldn't have the fan base until they actually get a team of their own .
The Second grade Tas Devils had fantastic support by the locals so an actual AFLol side would be the same
except that fantastic support for a Tasmanian league side wouldn't compare to what is required to sustain an AFL club
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& how do you know a team wouldn't have the support
Oh that's right ..afl house says that so it must be true .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:34 pm
& how do you know a team wouldn't have the support
Oh that's right ..afl house says that so it must be true .
with such a low population they would struggle to compete even if the team gained similar levels of support to other AFL clubs.

But this discussion is pointless until you highlight a reason why the AFL refuse to introduce a Hobart team other than viability. Until you do that's the real reason.