Financial problems and doubts about 2025 RL World Cup in US

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Financial problems and doubts about 2025 RL World Cup in US

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:14 am
NlolRL wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:46 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Like I said both codes (Soccer & Rugby League) have successfully grown outside of one country. And I watch both codes.

Aussie rules will forever be just a pretend football code that can't grow out of one country. :lol: :lol:
I think a sport where the predominant method of disposing the ball is throwing is a pretend football code. The term football should at least mean you kick the ball around half of the time.
Haha AFL players use their hands with the ball all the time. And you don't even play on a football field. :lol:

You guys play your games on a cricket field. Nothing football about that. =D =D :lol:

All real football codes play on a rectangular ground and have one goal with a crossbar on each end of the field.

Not 3 goals on each end where you get a point when you miss. So dumb bro ](*,)
So rather than using the regular use of the player's foot and the ball to determine the name football, you prefer to use the shape and size of the field?

:lol: :(/

You're brainless :drunk: :drunk:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:24 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:14 am
NlolRL wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:46 pm

I think a sport where the predominant method of disposing the ball is throwing is a pretend football code. The term football should at least mean you kick the ball around half of the time.
Haha AFL players use their hands with the ball all the time. And you don't even play on a football field. :lol:

You guys play your games on a cricket field. Nothing football about that. =D =D :lol:

All real football codes play on a rectangular ground and have one goal with a crossbar on each end of the field.

Not 3 goals on each end where you get a point when you miss. So dumb bro ](*,)
So rather than using the regular use of the player's foot and the ball to determine the name football, you prefer to use the shape and size of the field?

:lol: :(/

You're brainless :drunk: :drunk:
No prize for seconds. AFL players punch and pick up the ball with their hands all the time. Is about as football as a game of netball. :lol: :lol:

This is why no other nation has taken to your sport. AFL is shit and can't grow outside Australia because it is not a real football code. If it was other countries would play it. :cool:

Lets put 8 posts on a cricket field and call it football. =D =D

So funny. Is like a pisstake a game of AFL. I can't take it seriously as a sport let alone a football code.
:(/
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:00 pm
No prize for seconds. AFL players punch and pick up the ball with their hands all the time. Is about as football as a game of netball. :lol: :lol:
Could you be any dumber? AFL players kick the ball about 60% of the time and handball about 40%. This means the proportion and number of kicks is WAY WAY WAY higher than RL, RU or gridiron. Based on that alone AFL is the second most 'football' sport in the world behind soccer. :\:
This is why no other nation has taken to your sport. AFL is shit and can't grow outside Australia because it is not a real football code. If it was other countries would play it. :cool:
and you're back to this stupid argument again. Somehow the quality of the sport is directly related to expansion. This means the soccer is the greatest sport in the world by miles, with tennis, cricket, golf, basketball, and hockey way ahead of sports like gridiron, rugby , hurling, Gaelic football and AFL.

This, along with your 'football' argument are two of the stupidist arguments on this forum. Well done :lol:
Lets put 8 posts on a cricket field and call it football. =D =D
a sport based on a foot and ball coming together tends to be what people call football :lol:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

There is a reason only 1 country recognises AFL as sport and nowhere else.

Every other country sees it as dumb to get a point for missing and play on a field made for cricket.

Playing a football game on a round field made for cricket is about as logical as playing soccer on a tennis court. :lol:

You will never be a sport taken seriously by other nations. :lol:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:16 pm
There is a reason only 1 country recognises AFL as sport and nowhere else.

Every other country sees it as dumb to get a point for missing and play on a field made for cricket.

Playing a football game on a round field made for cricket is about as logical as playing soccer on a tennis court. :lol:

You will never be a sport taken seriously by other nations. :lol:
I'm glad you speak for the rest of the world.... :(/

If we ever need to know another nations stance on affairs we should call you in
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Well up to now he's right .
& the failed NZ experiment & the laughable lies about crowds in China show that progress is just not there despite all the spin .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o