The King-Eliagh solution

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

The King-Eliagh solution

Post by King-Eliagh »

:o

Ok folks, we all know and agree the Afl has some disturbing problems with lopsided contests throughout their regular and finals seasons. Even the chief funder has has stepped in and suggested dramatic changes to the game to make it more exciting. 8-[

It’s a complex and multifaceted problem this lopsidedness and it is very likely a big part of the significant downturn in Afl viewers. The afls bungled Expansion on the Gold Coast and Into Western syd is one of the major reasons and I have to admit, I’m one of the many thousands of folk who have decided to stop viewing the Afl during the last few years. :shock: But unfortunately I can’t see the arrogant Afl execs ever acknowledging they’ve fukked up big time with their ignorant ill thought out expansion. Nup, they’re not gunna Reneg and delete a few teams, they’re just too arrogant for that.

So I’d like to propose a special solution and trademark it under the King-Eliagh brand :o i believe THE KING-ELIAGH SOLUTION (c) will change the game forever for the better. It’s a solution based on the simple principle of quality over quantity :lol: It will No doubt be highly effective. so without further ado here it is ....

drum roll please ....

From 2019 the Afl must be played in 3 20 Minute thirds.

Audiences are sick of the blowouts and my research which has been drawn from hundreds of game results, observations and qualitative data sourced form this site news articles and thousands of fan interviews highlights several key findings

a) during the past 7years there’s been boring one-sided blowouts occurring in approx 33% of Afl matches, therefore fans taking their time to watch an Afl match have an unforunate one in three chance of watching a shithouse contest
B) encouragingly there’s a fair few Afl matches that are still close with 15minutes to go in the third quarter - approx 65% less blowouts will occur if the Afl reduces the Afl to 60minute matches in thirds
C) fans are bored of the massive amount of stoppage time the Afl has ie the current game has total of 80mins game time but like nfl the game goes for much much longer than 80mins because the game stops all the bloody time for players to rest their leggys

There’s been more key findings which I’ll try list at a later date.

Now Folks when you quote and refer to this solution You will need to reference it as THE KING-ELIAGH SOLUTION (c) every time as it’s copywrite and trademarked to my brand now. :)

:D:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: The King-Eliagh solution

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Excellent thread .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o