What is it with Afl players and coward punching?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: What is it with Afl players and coward punching?

Post by Terry »

Well...…..what can ya say...…...just sadly laughable stuff lolololololol!!!!!! This bloke can spin for Australia. It's pointless having anything approaching an adult conversation with him. I've tried my best. I have shown incredible patience. I have tried to explain everything with researched facts and objective reasoning...…..I've pointed out where he has been duped by AFL propaganda......and still...…..still...…..we get this!!!!!

There is no other way to say it......this bloke is a first grade rolled gold dill!!!!! I give up!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:11 am
Terry wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 am
NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 am

really? NRL crowds are regularly questioned by their own fans, let alone others. Their membership numbers are apparently climbing yet their attendances are decreasing.
Oh dear!!!!! There truly is no hope. You have just been schooled re researching topics and getting facts right and you immediately come out with this rubbish. NRL attendances are UP this year pal. Sheeeeeeesssshhhhhh!!!!!! And in any case, as shown by the AFL, increasing club memberships do not automatically mean increasing game day attendances.

Research is your friend. Please use it more to avoid further embarrassment.
the crowd trend is in decline. This year may end up a little ahead and heavily helped by good weather and multiple double headers. However, the trend is clearly the other way.

Furthermore, it's your own fans who repeatedly question your own crowd sizes, and with good reason.

As for memberships, YOU questioned ours, I'm only returning serve given you cant acknowledge similar 'discrepancies' in your own code
Oh dear .
There's plenty on a certain afl forum who question crowds & membership numbers for your sport .
Us rl fans can admit plenty is wrong with our code .
Certain cultists just can't accept that there is any wrong with the afl .

I'll put it simply ..they outright lie about their code ..behaviour etc .
That's the way it's always been in Vicderpia.
The compliant media & a very understanding police made sure that the AFLs dirty laumdry rarely saw the light of day .
Now with social media everywhere that is rapidly changing .

The only thing not changing is the blind loyalty by certain fans ...the Head nodding at whatever crap you are told .
As Terry said . Do some research..
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:48 am
Oh dear .
There's plenty on a certain afl forum who question crowds & membership numbers for your sport .
Us rl fans can admit plenty is wrong with our code .
Certain cultists just can't accept that there is any wrong with the afl .
they generally question the suns and giants crowds, not heartland clubs, or the swans. NRL fans question games in Sydney :lol:
I'll put it simply ..they outright lie about their code ..behaviour etc .
That's the way it's always been in Vicderpia.
The compliant media & a very understanding police made sure that the AFLs dirty laumdry rarely saw the light of day
. :lol: the AFL ASADA scandal went on for 3 years, with almost daily articles criticising the AFL and their brand. What happened there you ignoramus? :lol:

The AFL are currently copping a flogging over in the media over the state of the game, the impending rule changes, and the woman's scheduling. Wow, there's that compliant media again :lol:

And you question OUR education.... :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

You braindead flog
I said thats the way it's always been
But it's changing now .

Why did you ignore tat bit .
Plus
Your code had a deal with the VIC police to keep things hush hush .

Journos towed the afl line or that was it for their journo career covering afl .

VLAD ran a tight ship .

& the afl drug scandal couldn't be kept quiet..as much as the powers that be tried .
ASADA & WADA made sure of that .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:25 pm
You braindead flog
I said thats the way it's always been
But it's changing now .

Why did you ignore tat bit .
Plus
Your code had a deal with the VIC police to keep things hush hush .

Journos towed the afl line or that was it for their journo career covering afl .

VLAD ran a tight ship .

& the afl drug scandal couldn't be kept quiet..as much as the powers that be tried .
ASADA & WADA made sure of that .
well no, the Melbourne media including Caroline Wilson made sure of that. ASADA didnt print daily columns.

The level of paranoia amongst you lot is scary
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Paranoia.
Research is your friend ..as Terry says

Now. Did the afl have a deal with the vic police to keep things hush hush..YES

did the afl try to do a dodgy deal with the GOVT to get the essingbong players off .YES

Are the media threatened by the AFl if they print negative articles ..YES ..
As usual you ignore facts & just go off on a deflective rant .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 am
I dont know either of them in person so I was relying on what I heard, hence I said 'apparently'
:lol:

The words of a man who has nothing. :lol:

Thanks for coming nlol. Speak truth next time ya dingbat :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:36 pm
9 years ago! :roll: What's more the then Police commissioner said: "the deal was one of "a range" of 'memorandums of understanding' struck with private organisations". The police didnt have an issue with it at the time because it allowed the organisation to investigate things internally before they turned into a media circus. However, I cant image why that would happen since apparently the AFL controlled the media too :lol:
did the afl try to do a dodgy deal with the GOVT to get the essingbong players off .YES
ASADA came to an agreement with the AFL under their own volition. It was their choiceThe Australian can reveal that a revised statement drafted by ASADA following National Rugby League outrage at the terms of a “comfort’’ letter provided earlier to Essendon players retained the possibility that footballers found guilty of a doping ­offence would not face any sanction. Under the terms of the ­revised statement, emailed to senior AFL officials by ASADA on March 7 last year, “where a player seeks to rely on the defence of no fault or negligence before a sport tribunal … ASADA will give favourable consideration to not ­opposing an application”. If ASADA didnt want to make a deal all they needed to say was NO DEAL.
Sure, the AFL will not be as accommodating to media reps who continually attack them. Firstly that's hardly surprising and occurs in other areas. Celebrities don't give the time of day to outlets that continually paint them in a poor light. Secondly, it doesnt stop negative or damaging stories.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:36 pm
9 years ago! :roll: What's more the then Police commissioner said: "the deal was one of "a range" of 'memorandums of understanding' struck with private organisations". The police didnt have an issue with it at the time because it allowed the organisation to investigate things internally before they turned into a media circus. However, I cant image why that would happen since apparently the AFL controlled the media too :lol:
Wrong. ASADA came to an agreement with the AFL under their own volition which would see players miss bans through no fault. It didnt mean the players would be found guiltyThe Australian can reveal that a revised statement drafted by ASADA following National Rugby League outrage at the terms of a “comfort’’ letter provided earlier to Essendon players retained the possibility that footballers found guilty of a doping ­offence would not face any sanction. Under the terms of the ­revised statement, emailed to senior AFL officials by ASADA on March 7 last year, “where a player seeks to rely on the defence of no fault or negligence before a sport tribunal … ASADA will give favourable consideration to not ­opposing an application”. If ASADA didnt want to make a deal all they needed to say was NO DEAL.
Sure, the AFL will not be as accommodating to media reps who continually attack them. Firstly that's hardly surprising and occurs in other areas. Celebrities don't give the time of day to outlets that continually paint them in a poor light. Secondly, it doesnt stop negative or damaging stories.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Words fail me
Simply put ..you are too far gone

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

He’s incapable of independent thought.

Nlol, I want to help you. Please I know it’s prob been knocked out of your memory but I want you to look closely at this image and try....try very hard....to remember what they did to you. There must be something there, something that remembers what happened to you all those moons ago. Now just look at the picture and concentrate ok. Look. And. Think back....

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?