What is it with Afl players and coward punching?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: What is it with Afl players and coward punching?

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:04 pm
Apparently Eddie McChins opened his mouth again ..cracking a joke on tv about this .

From what I read him & Sam Newman were talking about Nick Kyrgios .what a brat etc .
No argument there
Then Eddie says IIRC if only Gaff has one good punch left in him .

So there you go
Eddie thinks it's a good idea for gaff to kinghit some bloke because he is a brat.

You can't make this stuff up .

There's a bit of outrage on social media ..so the focus will move to poor Eddie .
He's a good bloke
He didn't mean it .
He's under stress
The usual crap acssociated with this game when one of these hicks open their mouth .
and again....what is wrong with you flogs? The footy show is basically a comedy show yet you take jokes like this as an opinion.

Get help
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear .
There's plenty of things you can joke about .
In the cult ..anything goes
Normal people think that a joke about king hitting someone is not on when an 18 is sitting at home drinking through a straw due to being kinghit .
What is wrong with you people .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:17 pm
Oh dear .
There's plenty of things you can joke about .
In the cult ..anything goes
Normal people think that a joke about king hitting someone is not on when an 18 is sitting at home drinking through a straw due to being kinghit .
What is wrong with you people .
Tell me, do you think it was a joke or not?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Does it matter .
Jesus h fuck you people need help .
With mcchins he opens his mouth & its claimed as a joke ...just like his racist crap .

If it was ..it's not a subject to be joking about when it has been a bad look in your sport for the last week .

But go ahaead .think of the reasons this is ok .

🀣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 pm
Terry wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:47 am
NlolRL wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:27 am

Gaff has never been reported in any form of football, juniors, local league, state league, or AFL. It is out of character. It's a relevant point whether you agree or not.

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!! Exhibit A!!!!! Typical cultist comment. I rest my case your honour!!!!!!
rest whatever you want. His character is relevant, and so is his level of remorse.

Apparently Gaff knows the family of the other player, and was even out and about socially with the other player and his brother in recent weeks.

What Gaff did was very careless but IMO he never intended to strike him in the face
https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/frema ... b88920994z

So there ya have it pal. Brayshaws brother doesn't know how that story got out there because it never happened. And as far as he knows they've NEVER met!!!!!!!!

You have been exposed as the bubble dwelling cultist you are lolololololo. You implicitly believe any propaganda lies the AFL put out. Exhibit B your honour. The defendant is incapable of independent thought. Lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Does it matter .
Jesus h fuck you people need help .
With mcchins he opens his mouth & its claimed as a joke ...just like his racist crap .

If it was ..it's not a subject to be joking about when it has been a bad look in your sport for the last week .

But go ahaead .think of the reasons this is ok .
Of course it matters!!! :lol: :lol:

A joke is a joke, not his view. It may be a joke in bad taste, but by being a joke he is not condoning the action, he's making light of it.

Your rage is blinding you to some pretty basic truths ](*,)
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Terry wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:26 pm
NlolRL wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 pm
Terry wrote: ↑Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:47 am

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!! Exhibit A!!!!! Typical cultist comment. I rest my case your honour!!!!!!
rest whatever you want. His character is relevant, and so is his level of remorse.

Apparently Gaff knows the family of the other player, and was even out and about socially with the other player and his brother in recent weeks.

What Gaff did was very careless but IMO he never intended to strike him in the face
https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/frema ... b88920994z

So there ya have it pal. Brayshaws brother doesn't know how that story got out there because it never happened. And as far as he knows they've NEVER met!!!!!!!!

You have been exposed as the bubble dwelling cultist you are lolololololo. You implicitly believe any propaganda lies the AFL put out. Exhibit B your honour. The defendant is incapable of independent thought. Lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

:(/

Superb post!

Nlol get in here and apologise to all members and guests for endorsing and spreading fake news!!!

Hang ur head in shame nlol!!! [-X [-(

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

I dont know either of them in person so I was relying on what I heard, hence I said 'apparently'
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Therein lies your problem .
You relied on what you heard ....from afl sources & media .
Lol
They will say whatever they think the gullible fans( you are first in line ) will believe .

After all the examples of the bullshit sprouted by this mob ..you still blindly believe.

Yep cult like thinking .

A free thinking person would have had their eyes opened after the catering tent Lols for the second year running .

🀣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: ↑Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 am
I dont know either of them in person so I was relying on what I heard, hence I said 'apparently'
No problems with that pal. The problem is that and you and your bubble dwelling mates so easily accept any propaganda the AFL machine puts out. This is what gets you in trouble - your blind loyalty to a proven discredited and dishonest organisation. Remember Gilty's hush money????? Remember the 'sold out' games in China????

We in the educated states know they are the kings of BS and rightly question and research anything and everything that comes out in AFL land. Hence we can smell the BS from a thousand miles away!!!! Sadly the bubble dwellers continue to nod in unison and pat each other on the back with every pronouncement.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am
NlolRL wrote: ↑Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 am
No problems with that pal. The problem is that and you and your bubble dwelling mates so easily accept any propaganda the AFL machine puts out. This is what gets you in trouble - your blind loyalty to a proven discredited and dishonest organisation. Remember Gilty's hush money????? Remember the 'sold out' games in China????

We in the educated states know they are the kings of BS and rightly question and research anything and everything that comes out in AFL land. Hence we can smell the BS from a thousand miles away!!!! Sadly the bubble dwellers continue to nod in unison and pat each other on the back with every pronouncement.
for someone in an 'educated' state, you are very gullible believing the AFL is the only organisation which does everything possible to protect and promote it's image
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Correct pal. But they are the reigning champs of BS, propaganda, obfuscation and outright lies. They're the gold medalist's and daylight is 2nd!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 am
Correct pal. But they are the reigning champs of BS, propaganda, obfuscation and outright lies. They're the gold medalist's and daylight is 2nd!!!!!
really? NRL crowds are regularly questioned by their own fans, let alone others. Their membership numbers are apparently climbing yet their attendances are decreasing.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: ↑Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 am
really? NRL crowds are regularly questioned by their own fans, let alone others. Their membership numbers are apparently climbing yet their attendances are decreasing.
Oh dear!!!!! There truly is no hope. You have just been schooled re researching topics and getting facts right and you immediately come out with this rubbish. NRL attendances are UP this year pal. Sheeeeeeesssshhhhhh!!!!!! And in any case, as shown by the AFL, increasing club memberships do not automatically mean increasing game day attendances.

Research is your friend. Please use it more to avoid further embarrassment.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 am
NlolRL wrote: ↑Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 am
Oh dear!!!!! There truly is no hope. You have just been schooled re researching topics and getting facts right and you immediately come out with this rubbish. NRL attendances are UP this year pal. Sheeeeeeesssshhhhhh!!!!!! And in any case, as shown by the AFL, increasing club memberships do not automatically mean increasing game day attendances.

Research is your friend. Please use it more to avoid further embarrassment.
the crowd trend is in decline. This year may end up a little ahead and heavily helped by good weather and multiple double headers. However, the trend is clearly the other way.

Furthermore, it's your own fans who repeatedly question your own crowd sizes, and with good reason.

As for memberships, YOU questioned ours, I'm only returning serve given you cant acknowledge similar 'discrepancies' in your own code