GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16273
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Post by AFLcrap1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm
Even when evidence is shown it’s fobbed off as irrelevant or old or not credible even if it’s from Fairfax or newstds!

It’s only creditable if it suits the argument of the league fan!

Quit with the double standards Leroy stop destroying TF with terrible one sided modding! Blaming the afl fans for the cespit this joint is!
Lol
How about you go back into the greenberg thread .
Have a good read of what you posted .
Then show where a Rl poster had denied the bad off season .

That's the problem ..you post that RL,posters had said this or that..when we havnt .
It's an easy fix .
Just show where we posted it .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 pm

what i am trying to say,

if you are making a claim of something, back it up with facts...

not an opinion of a Journalist.. or yourself.

actual facts... this will help with threads getting repeated with same answers and questions



( I am not saying everything you say must have a Link or source... within meaning of course...



User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm
Even when evidence is shown it’s fobbed off as irrelevant or old or not credible even if it’s from Fairfax or newstds!

It’s only creditable if it suits the argument of the league fan!

Quit with the double standards Leroy stop destroying TF with terrible one sided modding! Blaming the afl fans for the cespit this joint is!
shut up with your double standards and destroying T.F

i have done neither..

my opinions are more to rugby league as this is the code i perfer..

I for one can have reasonable debate and highlight the good and bad in each.



Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Lol
All you have to do is look at the traffic coming through now days and read the threads with non stop dribble mainly due from your basement dwelling virgin buddy league fans!

Then you claim us afl fans are bias!

If you can’t figure those basics out....

Oh wait your a league fan! Enough said



User avatar
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9292
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Garbage, I haven't been posting regularly here for a long time because of the dimwits like you. Think about it you brain dead hypocrite.


leagueiscrap said its nothing but a minnow game over there, that runs of the popularity of union


Super League’s new £200m television deal.

BT pays £152m to screen Premiership rugby union

Soccer's £87m Australian TV deal with SBS and Foxsports

User avatar
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9292
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:44 pm

And I have no problem not posting here, no skin off my nose. I couldn't be bothered putting up with people like you, you have some kind of sickness. I just hope it isn't capable of passing through the wifi.

Maybe if you started posting like someone with half a brain along with a few of your mates, this place wouldn't be a ghost town, funny how it went way down hill when you and 2 others turned up about 4 years ago, Coincidence?


leagueiscrap said its nothing but a minnow game over there, that runs of the popularity of union


Super League’s new £200m television deal.

BT pays £152m to screen Premiership rugby union

Soccer's £87m Australian TV deal with SBS and Foxsports

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13329
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 pm

LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round.

Sure leeroys got a few things to learn but he’s learning and adapting quite well. So let’s all support leeroy, he’s a fine member and facts are site traffic has improved under his tenure as mod.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6110
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by NlolRL » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 pm
LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round.

Sure leeroys got a few things to learn but he’s learning and adapting quite well. So let’s all support leeroy, he’s a fine member and facts are site traffic has improved under his tenure as mod.
Youve undermined the mods on here more than anyone, so you shut your pie anus
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
King-Eliagh (Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 pm)



User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 pm
LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round.

Sure leeroys got a few things to learn but he’s learning and adapting quite well. So let’s all support leeroy, he’s a fine member and facts are site traffic has improved under his tenure as mod.
Thanks Mate,

i appreciate your support.. :cheers:



User avatar
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5679
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Post by pussycat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm
Lol
All you have to do is look at the traffic coming through now days and read the threads with non stop dribble mainly due from your basement dwelling virgin buddy league fans!

Then you claim us afl fans are bias!

If you can’t figure those basics out....

Oh wait your a league fan! Enough said

Bias :(/ try delusional.


Rugby League: - Australia's Most Popular Sport :thumbleft:

AFL: - The world's least Popular Sport :/;

Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 am

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm
King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 pm
LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round.

Sure leeroys got a few things to learn but he’s learning and adapting quite well. So let’s all support leeroy, he’s a fine member and facts are site traffic has improved under his tenure as mod.
Thanks Mate,

i appreciate your support.. :cheers:
Well the traffic of TF suggest otherwise! :wave:



Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:42 am

pussycat wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Nrlolol wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm
Lol
All you have to do is look at the traffic coming through now days and read the threads with non stop dribble mainly due from your basement dwelling virgin buddy league fans!

Then you claim us afl fans are bias!

If you can’t figure those basics out....

Oh wait your a league fan! Enough said

Bias :(/ try delusional.
Said the nrl fan!



Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:55 am

NlolRL wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm
King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 pm
LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round.

Sure leeroys got a few things to learn but he’s learning and adapting quite well. So let’s all support leeroy, he’s a fine member and facts are site traffic has improved under his tenure as mod.
Youve undermined the mods on here more than anyone, so you shut your pie anus
When it suits! When it doesn’t the basement dwelling loons piss and moan and cry to the mods



User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9286
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 5 times
Contact:

Post by Beaussie » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:42 am

Leeroy and Wookie are going nowhere. I personally feel both of them make a great balanced contribution to this otherwise cesspool for football trolls.

Please cease with the admin/mod commentary from the sidelines and get back on topic.


"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16273
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:15 am

Um Bea . It was one poster who started this .talk to him .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

omecptyltd@optusnet
  • Joined: 14 Apr 2019
  • Last Visited: 14 Apr 2019
  • Team: geelong
  • Location: perth
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date