GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Nrlolol
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Post by Nrlolol » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:10 am

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:10 pm
lol

or does he get wine and dined by AFL Headquarters.
Look at non broadcast revenue and sponsorship dollars from the afl and it’s clubs then compare to nrlol anything

Then you’ll understand basic feasibility studies and why the nrlol even with its fudged crowd numbers is a dud investment after every old Rupert did for the crap code of league



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15757
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 am

Fuck off with your fudged crowd number crap
Over & fucking over .
No crowds fudged since 2012
Yet you keep saying it .
Either post some proof it's happening now or fuck off


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5521
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:48 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 am
Fuck off with your fudged crowd number crap
Over & fucking over .
No crowds fudged since 2012
Yet you keep saying it .
Either post some proof it's happening now or fuck off
hypocrite. You happily accuse the AFL of actions that occured many years ago



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15757
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:54 am

Difference is
One sport stood up & admitted they'd done wrong .

Until the afl can admit to lies they tell I'll be very suspect .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5521
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:54 am
Difference is
One sport stood up & admitted they'd done wrong .

Until the afl can admit to lies they tell I'll be very suspect .
that's absurd. Just because the NRL admitted it doesnt mean they dont still do it. It's like saying the sharks wont drug cheat again because they admitted it last time



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15757
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 am

Well since smith fixed the prob . Not one case of Crowd fudging has been proven or admitted .
I'd rather a sport that can admit they were dishonest .
Than one that portrays itself as the LEADERS ..did I say LEADERS in this or that or whatever topical subject is in vogue .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5521
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:05 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 am
Well since smith fixed the prob . Not one case of Crowd fudging has been proven or admitted .
I'd rather a sport that can admit they were dishonest .
Than one that portrays itself as the LEADERS ..did I say LEADERS in this or that or whatever topical subject is in vogue .
Proven or admitted means it doesnt happen? :lol:

MANY ANZ crowd figures are questionable, and mostly by NRL fans



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15757
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:51 pm

Whooosh .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5521
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:52 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:51 pm
Whooosh .
whoosh, there goes your defelction



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15757
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Nope .
Points go straight over your head .
Te first step to fixing a problem is admitting it .
NRL..1
AFL..0

Thats the difference between RL fans & afl fans.
We admit we did wrong ..
We addressed the problem

You lot can't ,,,,,,even when it's staring you in the face ..you make excuse after excuse


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5521
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Post by NlolRL » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:13 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:09 pm
Nope .
Points go straight over your head .
Te first step to fixing a problem is admitting it .
NRL..1
AFL..0

Thats the difference between RL fans & afl fans.
We admit we did wrong ..
We addressed the problem

You lot can't ,,,,,,even when it's staring you in the face ..you make excuse after excuse
who says the problem isnt still happening?

The AFL may very well inflate Suns and Giants crowds. I just cant see them doing announcing crowds before the game has even been played



User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3479
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:18 am

PLEASE TAKE NOT ALL>>>>

Posts in the threads when arguing a point or claiming a point from a club code etc etc.

will need have a source of info providing proof detailing your comment.

if a punter on the site asked for proof which you cannot provide.
this will be done as opinion and not actual fact.

therefore closing the argument and not clogging up threads

this will be needed going forward..



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5521
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Post by NlolRL » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:41 am

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:18 am
PLEASE TAKE NOT ALL>>>>

Posts in the threads when arguing a point or claiming a point from a club code etc etc.

will need have a source of info providing proof detailing your comment.

if a punter on the site asked for proof which you cannot provide.
this will be done as opinion and not actual fact.

therefore closing the argument and not clogging up threads

this will be needed going forward..
So every post making a factual claim must have supporting evidence in the post?



Nrlolol
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Nrlolol » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Even when evidence is shown it’s fobbed off as irrelevant or old or not credible even if it’s from Fairfax or newstds!

It’s only creditable if it suits the argument of the league fan!

Quit with the double standards Leroy stop destroying TF with terrible one sided modding! Blaming the afl fans for the cespit this joint is!



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15757
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AFLcrap1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:10 pm

I think the problem was a poster continually claiming that RL posters had made a claim ..when they hadn't ...& couldn't show where when asked repeatedly .
It was starting to clog threads up.
I have no prob with arguing crowds playing numbers etc ..which can be argued with a source .

The prob is if I say you have posted that AFL is popular all over the world & you say I've never said that ..yet I keep repeating that you have ...then that's the problem .

Making claims about what other posters have posted should have some source .
Well that's my opinion .
It would save threads getting clogged with the same crap .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], King-Eliagh, NlolRL and 18 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

timmoie
  • Joined: Yesterday
  • Last Visited: Yesterday
  • Team: Brisbane
  • Location: Maryborough
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date