GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am

what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal



Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:49 am

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:51 am

Their current deal with the Giants costs the government about $2.3 million per season, with games now regularly sold out.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/act ... 50rno.html
The governments do feasibility projections for expenditure of this kind!

Also helps when you have a growing fan base and ones who turn outs



Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:50 am

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am
what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal
The government is paying the raiders to play there!
Now there is a total waste of tax payers money



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16273
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:09 am

Lol,
As opposed to a FIFO team .

You have NFI about anything .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16273
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 am

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am
what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal
AfL loving flog
Andrew Barr
Read up on him .
He's a piece of work .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:47 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am
what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal
AfL loving flog
Andrew Barr
Read up on him .
He's a piece of work .
But but but conspiracies



Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:49 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:09 am
Lol,
As opposed to a FIFO team .

You have NFI about anything .
You don’t think feasibly studies are done on such thing to justify the $



User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am
what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal
AfL loving flog
Andrew Barr
Read up on him .
He's a piece of work .
yep your not wrong... a wanker he is.
looks to be the type that waste government funds.



Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:35 pm

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am
what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal
AfL loving flog
Andrew Barr
Read up on him .
He's a piece of work .
yep your not wrong... a wanker he is.
looks to be the type that waste government funds.
zero proof just a league nut case agreeing with another league but cases conspiracy!



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16273
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:35 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 am


AfL loving flog
Andrew Barr
Read up on him .
He's a piece of work .
yep your not wrong... a wanker he is.
looks to be the type that waste government funds.
zero proof just a league nut case agreeing with another league but cases conspiracy!
Fuck me dead .
Will you get off here & go finish grade 2 you illiterate tool .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5679
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Post by pussycat » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:35 pm

I'm expecting big things from the Suns this year - some big crowds , I hear they've placed an order for some eatery tents :wink:


Rugby League: - Australia's Most Popular Sport :thumbleft:

AFL: - The world's least Popular Sport :/;

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16273
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:27 am

pussycat wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:35 pm
I'm expecting big things from the Suns this year - some big crowds , I hear they've placed an order for some eatery tents :wink:
Put some Chinese writing on them & you're guaranteed at least 5k patronage .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Nrlolol
Tool of the Month
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Nrlolol » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:23 pm

pussycat wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:35 pm
I'm expecting big things from the suns this year - some big crowds , I hear they've placed an order for some eatery tents :wink:
exact same words can be said of the titans
just recovering from the brink of bankruptcy!
similar crowds as the titans both teams based in league heart land :wave:



User avatar
SportCapital
Captain
Captain
Posts: 724
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 33 times

Post by SportCapital » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:57 pm

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am
what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal
I'll say it again.....

Premium products command premium prices.

It just doesn't seem to sink in with you leaguers.

Same as the TV deal. Even though your league has more OzTam logs.


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:49 pm

SportCapital wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:57 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am
what strikes me pink.

is that the ACT Government pay almost double to the AFL than Rugby League per year.
with 12 games to 3

i think Raiders Get 150k per game.
where as AFL are getting
600k per game with 1 trial match..

Crazy stats... who is behind this deal
I'll say it again.....

Premium products command premium prices.

It just doesn't seem to sink in with you leaguers.

Same as the TV deal. Even though your league has more OzTam logs.
for 1 >> AFL tv Deal has 60% more advertising oppertunities >> that is why slightly more coin..

secondly the Raiders pull bigger crowds than GWS and have 12 games to 4

the Deal was way overpriced and way over paid...

Giants literally have the best deal going around for playing somewhere in AUSTRALIAN SPORT
along with the HAWKS>

Which for the GIANTS does not add up



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 11 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

omecptyltd@optusnet
  • Joined: 14 Apr 2019
  • Last Visited: 14 Apr 2019
  • Team: geelong
  • Location: perth
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date