GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Post by Beaussie »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:01 pm
Beaussie wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:17 pm THIS IS NOT WORKING!!!!! More calls for the Suns to pull up the white flag & move to Tassie!!!!!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/ ... 6444b96af0
The AFL will never give up on investing in the future of the Giants and Suns no matter how much you may wish that to be the case. Both clubs are long term investments for the future growth and development of the game in strategic markets.
What's this got to do with me beatup??? It's fumbling greats calling on the Suns to be moved to Tassie. Please stay on point pal!!!
Did you even read the article and note who was making the comments. Here's a hint. #-o

North Melbourne great David King has called for the AFL to consider the viability of the Gold Coast Suns amid another disappointing season for the east-coast based club.

At the same time, the crowd came 24 hours after North Melbourne and Brisbane attracted just 5060 fans for a Saturday twilight game at Hobart’s Blundstone Arena. Six days earlier, only 3462 attended the Kangaroos-Giants match.

So anti-Tassie team people could look at the attendances for those two games and use it as an argument against.

“We’ve seen the way Hobartians have voted with their feet the last two weeks,” veteran AFL journalist Caroline Wilson said on ABC’s Offsiders.

“They have been insulted by North Melbourne telling them: ‘Turn up or you don’t even deserve to get a team.’ They don’t want North Melbourne, and nor should they. They deserve a 19th team.”

"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:07 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:01 pm
Beaussie wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:33 pm

The AFL will never give up on investing in the future of the Giants and Suns no matter how much you may wish that to be the case. Both clubs are long term investments for the future growth and development of the game in strategic markets.
What's this got to do with me beatup??? It's fumbling greats calling on the Suns to be moved to Tassie. Please stay on point pal!!!
Did you even read the article and note who was making the comments. Here's a hint. #-o

North Melbourne great David King has called for the AFL to consider the viability of the Gold Coast Suns amid another disappointing season for the east-coast based club.

At the same time, the crowd came 24 hours after North Melbourne and Brisbane attracted just 5060 fans for a Saturday twilight game at Hobart’s Blundstone Arena. Six days earlier, only 3462 attended the Kangaroos-Giants match.

So anti-Tassie team people could look at the attendances for those two games and use it as an argument against.

“We’ve seen the way Hobartians have voted with their feet the last two weeks,” veteran AFL journalist Caroline Wilson said on ABC’s Offsiders.

“They have been insulted by North Melbourne telling them: ‘Turn up or you don’t even deserve to get a team.’ They don’t want North Melbourne, and nor should they. They deserve a 19th team.”
Ummm beatup..........I ain't North Melbourne great David King. So I ask again............what's it got to do with me?

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Beaussie »

Pretty obvious David is concerned about his own former club and their struggles for relevance in Melbourne and Hobart. Make of that what you will. Never said it was about you. :roll:

"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:24 pm Pretty obvious David is concerned about his own former club and their struggles for relevance in Melbourne and Hobart. Make of that what you will. Never said it was about you. :roll:
Ummm..........you said 'no matter how much youmay wish that to be the case.' I never said what I wished. I showed an article.

Quolls2019
Captain
Captain
Team: North Melbourne
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:29 pm
Beaussie wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:24 pm Pretty obvious David is concerned about his own former club and their struggles for relevance in Melbourne and Hobart. Make of that what you will. Never said it was about you. :roll:
Ummm..........you said 'no matter how much youmay wish that to be the case.' I never said what I wished. I showed an article.
Maybe your CAPITALS and !!!!!!!’s gave him that impression.

There are lies, damn lies and ratings.