GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

And I have no problem not posting here, no skin off my nose. I couldn't be bothered putting up with people like you, you have some kind of sickness. I just hope it isn't capable of passing through the wifi.

Maybe if you started posting like someone with half a brain along with a few of your mates, this place wouldn't be a ghost town, funny how it went way down hill when you and 2 others turned up about 4 years ago, Coincidence?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round.

Sure leeroys got a few things to learn but he’s learning and adapting quite well. So let’s all support leeroy, he’s a fine member and facts are site traffic has improved under his tenure as mod.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 pm
LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round.

Sure leeroys got a few things to learn but he’s learning and adapting quite well. So let’s all support leeroy, he’s a fine member and facts are site traffic has improved under his tenure as mod.
Youve undermined the mods on here more than anyone, so you shut your pie anus
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
King-Eliagh (Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 pm)
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Thanks Mate,

i appreciate your support.. :cheers:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Nrlolol wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm
Lol
All you have to do is look at the traffic coming through now days and read the threads with non stop dribble mainly due from your basement dwelling virgin buddy league fans!

Then you claim us afl fans are bias!

If you can’t figure those basics out....

Oh wait your a league fan! Enough said

Bias :(/ try delusional.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Thanks Mate,

i appreciate your support.. :cheers:
Well the traffic of TF suggest otherwise! :wave:
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

pussycat wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm
Lol
All you have to do is look at the traffic coming through now days and read the threads with non stop dribble mainly due from your basement dwelling virgin buddy league fans!

Then you claim us afl fans are bias!

If you can’t figure those basics out....

Oh wait your a league fan! Enough said

Bias :(/ try delusional.
Said the nrl fan!
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Youve undermined the mods on here more than anyone, so you shut your pie anus
When it suits! When it doesn’t the basement dwelling loons piss and moan and cry to the mods
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Leeroy and Wookie are going nowhere. I personally feel both of them make a great balanced contribution to this otherwise cesspool for football trolls.

Please cease with the admin/mod commentary from the sidelines and get back on topic.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Um Bea . It was one poster who started this .talk to him .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

#Never Give Up
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Beaussie wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:42 am
Leeroy and Wookie are going nowhere. I personally feel both of them make a great balanced contribution to this otherwise cesspool for football trolls.

Please cease with the admin/mod commentary from the sidelines and get back on topic.
Well Leroy is crying about the one sided posting from AFLs😂

Yet doesn’t feel the same is being done from his reality dodging bumsniffing buddies!

I got a ban for aparently causing this place to be a cespit & toncontinue to point out the problem on TF!
And bingo bango wow!look what happened it remained a cespit!

It ain’t rocket science to find out why the TF is suck the place now days and why traffic is so slow
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Nrlolol wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Yet doesn’t feel the same is being done from his reality dodging bumsniffing buddies!

I got a ban for aparently causing this place to be a cespit & toncontinue to point out the problem on TF!

It ain’t rocket science to find out why the TF is suck the place now days and why traffic is so slow
From memory you were banned for continually taking threads off topic. With that, sideline commentary regarding our admin/mods is not on. This is the last time this will be pointed out to you and for that matter AFLCrap1 and King Eliagh as you three appear to be the biggest culprits - continually engaging in this kind of posting behaviour.

Please note the TFC Guidelines quoted below. I would have thought these Guidelines are not difficult to understand or abide by.

Enough already guys. Take your personal crap to the TFC From the Outer subforum. That’s precisely what it’s has been established for.
Welcome to The Fight Club

The Fight Club's creation was about providing a board for football fans to vent and point out which football code is the greatest and why. This board is about having some fun and some good old fashioned, ocassionally rough, banter amongst rival fans.

If you are not interested in posting in a sensible manner, do not post here. Failing that, you may end up with a suspension, and/or have your access removed.

Now based on feedack and suggestions from members, the following are specific guidelines that all posters in The Fight Club ought to be familiar with.

Whilst generally the sitewide standard forum guidelines are relaxed somewhat here, the following is strictly prohibited:

* Extreme personal attacks and/or discrimination

* Posts that personally threaten another members safety and/or security

Anything deemed to be of poor taste or of an offensive nature may be removed at admin/moderator discretion.

Admin/moderators reserve the right to edit/delete or move threads/posts as well as remove signatures/avatars as necessary according to the rules of this forum.

The Fight Club is not a place for those who do not understand, and cannot post within the guidelines that have been outlined here.

If you see a post that breaches the rules report it, don't quote it and respond.

Finally, no running commentary is to made about mods or moderation, whether it's this board or another. Take it up with admin or the sitewide moderators via a private message and let them deal with it.

Constant breaches of the guidelines will result in your access to Talking Footy being reduced or withdrawn as the admin/moderator group see fit.

Any decisions made around the intepretation of the rules above are entirely at the discretion of the admin/moderator group, and are final.

Lets all have a dig and a laugh, but lets keep it fun and civil.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2144
These users liked the author Beaussie for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:05 pm)
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Beaussie wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm

From memory you were banned for continually taking threads off topic. With that, sideline commentary regarding our admin/mods is not on. This is the last time this will be pointed out to you and for that matter AFLCrap1 and King Eliagh as you three appear to be the biggest culprits - continually engaging in this kind of posting behaviour.

Please note the TFC Guidelines quoted below. I would have thought these Guidelines are not difficult to understand or abide by.

Enough already guys. Take your personal crap to the TFC From the Outer subforum. That’s precisely what it’s has been established for.
Welcome to The Fight Club

The Fight Club's creation was about providing a board for football fans to vent and point out which football code is the greatest and why. This board is about having some fun and some good old fashioned, ocassionally rough, banter amongst rival fans.

If you are not interested in posting in a sensible manner, do not post here. Failing that, you may end up with a suspension, and/or have your access removed.

Now based on feedack and suggestions from members, the following are specific guidelines that all posters in The Fight Club ought to be familiar with.

Whilst generally the sitewide standard forum guidelines are relaxed somewhat here, the following is strictly prohibited:

* Extreme personal attacks and/or discrimination

* Posts that personally threaten another members safety and/or security

Anything deemed to be of poor taste or of an offensive nature may be removed at admin/moderator discretion.

Admin/moderators reserve the right to edit/delete or move threads/posts as well as remove signatures/avatars as necessary according to the rules of this forum.

The Fight Club is not a place for those who do not understand, and cannot post within the guidelines that have been outlined here.

If you see a post that breaches the rules report it, don't quote it and respond.

Finally, no running commentary is to made about mods or moderation, whether it's this board or another. Take it up with admin or the sitewide moderators via a private message and let them deal with it.

Constant breaches of the guidelines will result in your access to Talking Footy being reduced or withdrawn as the admin/moderator group see fit.

Any decisions made around the intepretation of the rules above are entirely at the discretion of the admin/moderator group, and are final.

Lets all have a dig and a laugh, but lets keep it fun and civil.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2144
Beau are you able to unlock this Thread ??

I kinda liked it :lol: