AFL MUNDANE Monday arvo

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

AFL MUNDANE Monday arvo

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Jesus, the afl gives us FIZZERS on Fridays, sad sorry Saturday’s, Sloppy shootin sundays and now this, a most MUNDANE Monday arvo of footy.

I mean you know you’re at the height of mundane when you’re watching one team flog another and one of the best players on the team that’s givin the floggin grew up playing bball not footy! :lol:

:sick: :puke:
Last edited by King-Eliagh on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Re: AFL Mundane Monday arvo

Post by King-Eliagh »

Btw does anyone know how that scrawny teenage tennis player that afl scouts were lauding is going these days? Is he gunna be in next years draft or sometin? :lol:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

😂😂😂😂😂😂
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

good game. Increadible crowd!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:16 am
good game. Increadible crowd!

He didn’t mean it but nlol has told us exactly what he thinks was better viewing during the afl’s Mundane Monday arvo of footy.

The crowd was ... “incredible!” :(/

I agree! It’s bloody incredible they got more than a few hundred through the gates given the abysmal quality served up on the field week in week out :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Please don’t tell me the Afl are gunna give us the clean sweep! :lol:

Go Geelong! :(/

xman wrote:
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

The irony in the nrlol fans watching and following the AFl with such details and up to date on the results!

Doubtful that many afl fans would be interested in doing the same in the bum sniffing
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

There’s apps. And for your info I’ve played Afl and have followed it for many years. Also coached it. I’d say I’ve more experience and understanding of the game than you Nlol junior my dear ;)

You think Geelong will get up tmw?

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
You check the final scores ..no interest in watching unco stick insects fumble & bumble around a field ..so yeh scores are checked .
Many lols are had reading the final scores .
The many many thrashings .
Comedy Central

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:11 pm
There’s apps. And for your info I’ve played Afl and have followed it for many years. Also coached it. I’d say I’ve more experience and understanding of the game than you Nlol junior my dear ;)

If that’s the case you still fail to understand Afl is a much faster and free flowing game that result in higher scoring

So simply your full of shit and do not understand
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol free flowing ..higher scoring ..fine .
But you simple southern hick .
It'seems to be all one way .
What don't you get about that .
You can have a high scoring free flowing game in RL where the final score can be 48-42 .
But it's still close .
In AFL it's a Fucking one sided thrashing game after game .
The free flowing is all one way .

Fuck me dead a 4 yr old would understand that better than you .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nrlolol wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:16 pm

If that’s the case you still fail to understand Afl is a much faster and free flowing game that result in higher scoring

Shut yo dumb ass trap. Basketball is faster and generally higher scoring than Afl and you don’t see the type of blowouts the Afl regularly produces in the nbl. (tho it didn’t use to be the case that bball was easily said to be higher scoring than Afl... many Afl teams are struggling to manage 50points these days :lol: )

So yeah shut ur traps about Afl is a high scoring game bullshit. It’s a blowoutaphon any which way you look at it in the Afl and I’d put ur house on it that Gil and co are desperate for a competitive game today :lol: the media will start picking up how bad things are very soon and then that channel seven boss’ll Be calling for changes to the game he funds :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:39 am

Shut yo dumb ass trap. Basketball is faster and generally higher scoring than Afl and you don’t see the type of blowouts the Afl regularly produces in the nbl. (tho it didn’t use to be the case that bball was easily said to be higher scoring than Afl... many Afl teams are struggling to manage 50points these days :lol: )

So yeah shut ur traps about Afl is a high scoring game bullshit. It’s a blowoutaphon any which way you look at it in the Afl and I’d put ur house on it that Gil and co are desperate for a competitive game today :lol: the media will start picking up how bad things are very soon and then that channel seven boss’ll Be calling for changes to the game he funds :lol:
basketball have engineered their rules so scoring is easier for both sides, which will keep games closer. Furthermore, most sides put their bench on the court during the final quarter of one-sided games.

Cricket is a good example of a game that can be close or one-sided. Fans accept it as just part of the game. It's the advantage of watching a game where scoring is common. I'd much rather that than watching one or two scores for an entire game.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:29 am
Lol free flowing ..higher scoring ..fine .
But you simple southern hick .
It'seems to be all one way .
What don't you get about that .
You can have a high scoring free flowing game in RL where the final score can be 48-42 .
But it's still close .
In AFL it's a Fucking one sided thrashing game after game .
The free flowing is all one way .

Fuck me dead a 4 yr old would understand that better than you .
last round 7 of 9 games were decided by less than 3 goals. This is a score that teams can kick within a few minutes if they get a run on. The NRL had 6 close games during that round.

The round before the NRL had a 19-0, 40-4 and 30-16. During that weekend the AFL had 6 of their games decided by just over 4 goals or less.

Both comps have thrashings, ours is higher scoring so the thrashings look worse.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:05 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:39 am

basketball have engineered their rules so scoring is easier for both sides, which will keep games closer. Furthermore, most sides put their bench on the court during the final quarter of one-sided games.

Cricket is a good example of a game that can be close or one-sided. Fans accept it as just part of the game. It's the advantage of watching a game where scoring is common. I'd much rather that than watching one or two scores for an entire game.

You clearly know jack diddly about bball :lol: put their bench on the court during the final quarter :lol: teams barely ever put their entire bench on the court during the fourth. As they do in Afl they might but won’t often give one or two of their stars a break.

As for your other point. Errrm you argued earlier that because Afl is high scoring then games are not as close. You’re contradicting yourself big time in ur desperate attempt to make the Afl blowouts appear ok :lol:

Then you compared Afl scoring with cricket!!!

:(/ that’s really far out dude :lol: you on the wacky weed or what? :(/

xman wrote: