AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:48 am
Right on cue
In he comes
Defend
Defend
Defend
Defend
you have your own cue, attack, attack, attack, which also comes with ignore (it happens in your own code), ignore, ignore



AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Can you show where I ignore it in my own code .

One thing RL fans do is admit when there's a problem ..then usually follow up with .ban the dickheads for life etc..


Can't say the same for you .
You are too far gone ....


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:58 pm
Can you show where I ignore it in my own code .

One thing RL fans do is admit when there's a problem ..then usually follow up with .ban the dickheads for life etc..


Can't say the same for you .
You are too far gone ....
I react to your over the top claims. As if I think crowd violence at AFL games is a good thing :roll:

However, being a regular attendee at AFL games means I know the context, and the reality is the crowds are extremely well behaved at almost every game, except for the odd drunk morons.



AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol this year shows that that is laughable .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4608
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

it has def been in the headlines alot more this year as i can remember..

Besides Canterbury games back in early to mid 2000's NRL has generally been on good behaviour



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13661
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by King-Eliagh »

The Afl games are getting less competitive and more boring. This is a fact that cannot be denied. Skills are down too with accuracy of goal kicking at all time lows. This is also a fact which cannot be denied. :)

Hence I can understand more Biffo and frustrations amongst fans. It’s really not fair on the poor sods, what with the way the Afl has destroyed the Comp.
I’m not sure how it could be solved better than the way the lads are currently showing their disappointment. It’s an institutional problem really so perhaps the Afl could at the very least could provide fans with a means to express their frustration to the org at the end of the match with a little feedback mechanism/button they press on exiting the ground? I.e.

How was your experience of the show our highly paid employees put on the field today?

(A) Shithouse, they can’t kick or catch.
(B) Generally boring, another ten goal drubbing
(C) Fairly ordinary, what’s wrong with your guys more behinds than goals again!
(D) Half decent, we atleast got more than half a game which was actually a contest
(E) A rare good game, players kicked straight and teams were evenly matched for a fukkin change


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:17 pm
The Afl games are getting less competitive and more boring. This is a fact that cannot be denied
Except the ladder shows the complete opposite, with a log jam of teams knocking on the top 8, and even the top 4. 6 teams are within 2 games of top position, and 12th only 2 games from 4th. This is far closer than the NRL.
Skills are down too with accuracy of goal kicking at all time lows. This is also a fact which cannot be denied.
goal kicking accuracy is down, but what objective evidence do you have to show other skills are down?
Hence I can understand more Biffo and frustrations amongst fans. It’s really not fair on the poor sods, what with the way the Afl has destroyed the Comp.
err the recent fight was after an extremely close game won after the siren between two good sides. So clearly skills, boredom and less competition had nothing to do with it :lol:

Use your brains before posting again KE, you're lowering the standard of the forum



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13661
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:02 pm
King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:17 pm
The Afl games are getting less competitive and more boring. This is a fact that cannot be denied
Except the ladder shows the complete opposite, with a log jam of teams knocking on the top 8, and even the top 4. 6 teams are within 2 games of top position, and 12th only 2 games from 4th. This is far closer than the NRL.
Skills are down too with accuracy of goal kicking at all time lows. This is also a fact which cannot be denied.
goal kicking accuracy is down, but what objective evidence do you have to show other skills are down?
Hence I can understand more Biffo and frustrations amongst fans. It’s really not fair on the poor sods, what with the way the Afl has destroyed the Comp.
err the recent fight was after an extremely close game won after the siren between two good sides. So clearly skills, boredom and less competition had nothing to do with it :lol:

Use your brains before posting again KE, you're lowering the standard of the forum
We all know the eight is closely fought nlol, bravo for that. Facts are the bottom teams are so shithouse they don’t belong on the same paddock. This is the result of expansion. In fact since afl expanded out of Victoria in the 1980s records show a smashing 13 out of the top 20 most lopsided games of all times have occurred. And that’s records going back to the 1800s :lol: it’s a failed expansion, there’s no other way to put it.

Skills are also diluted with extra token teams being thrown in with little awareness as to how to develop culture of engagement in afl. The Izzy + khunt example being one of the most hilarious examples of governing body ineptitude in Australian history :lol: gws being based outside of greater western Sydney just brings more laughs. Hence goal kicking is down and contested marks down, and all the other skills down because thE talent pool is spread over more teams without local talent coming through. It’s just simple logic nlol, the afl have fukked up, just deal with it and advocate for a better competition Yeah ? :)

I’ll acknowledge that the last fight may have occurred during a close match but The fights are increasing broadly across all matches. People are upset :lol: frustrated :lol: the major funder of the afl wants changes made to the very structure of the game :lol: Cyrie Rolli up and left very likely because the afl can’t be arsed to put a team in Darwin :lol: the afl boss said to Tasmania “no you won’t be getting an afl team” :lol: gws home crowds still avg a poultry 10 odd thou :lol: tv viewers are down, significantly :lol: the Chinese heard news that the afl spent millions to org yet another game of Aussie rules to be played there and said “fuck that for a joke I’d rather stay home” :lol:

Let’s just acknowledge what’s really happening nlol. There’s big problems and the audiences are cranky

:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:19 pm

We all know the eight is closely fought nlol, bravo for that. Facts are the bottom teams are so shithouse they don’t belong on the same paddock.
Well given 12th still has a shot at getting in the eight, it's only 13-18 that have had poor seasons, and only Carlton have won fewer than 4 games. These are the same number of wins as the NRL's bottom 3 teams. SO you're wrong again KE [-X
This is the result of expansion. In fact since afl expanded out of Victoria in the 1980s records show a smashing 13 out of the top 20 most lopsided games of all times have occurred. And that’s records going back to the 1800s :lol: it’s a failed expansion, there’s no other way to put it.
:lol: The VFL expanded and the SAFL and WAFL contracted. The talent from these state leagues entered the AFL which didn't dilute the talent, it concentrated it into 1 league. Compared to the state leagues the AFL has been an outstanding success, and continues to grow year on year.
Skills are also diluted with extra token teams being thrown in with little awareness as to how to develop culture of engagement in afl. The Izzy + khunt example being one of the most hilarious examples of governing body ineptitude in Australian history :lol: gws being based outside of greater western Sydney just brings more laughs. Hence goal kicking is down and contested marks down, and all the other skills down because thE talent pool is spread over more teams without local talent coming through. It’s just simple logic nlol, the afl have fukked up, just deal with it and advocate for a better competition Yeah ? :)
that's a lovely opinion you have there KE, shame it's based on no real evidence at all. Skills such as contested marks are affected by game style. If players are coached to avoid kicking to contests then of course contested marks will be less common.
I’ll acknowledge that the last fight may have occurred during a close match but The fights are increasing broadly across all matches. People are upset :lol: frustrated :lol: the major funder of the afl wants changes made to the very structure of the game :lol: Cyrie Rolli up and left very likely because the afl can’t be arsed to put a team in Darwin :lol: the afl boss said to Tasmania “no you won’t be getting an afl team” :lol: gws home crowds still avg a poultry 10 odd thou :lol: tv viewers are down, significantly :lol: the Chinese heard news that the afl spent millions to org yet another game of Aussie rules to be played there and said “fuck that for a joke I’d rather stay home” :lol:

Let’s just acknowledge what’s really happening nlol. There’s big problems and the audiences are cranky

:lol:
well you've got your work cut out for you KE. You need to prove your crackpot theory or GFTO. Find all this year's reported crowd fights and correlate them with the results of the games involved. If the majority occured at one-sided games you have a point. Otherwise your opinion is just that...

Off you go..... :wave:



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13661
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by King-Eliagh »

I googled “afl crowd fight” and the first two games I looked up other than the most recent one were 50point drubbings :lol: a hawthorne game and a cooling wood game in April this year and one last year. Disturbingly I also found yet another disgusting example in 2015 of an freo afl fan (male) attacking a female fan by throttling her throat :-k [-X [-o< [-( fukkin disgusting stuff! I don’t need nor wish to check any further and see how bad the afl has gotten, I know I’m right and you can’t prove me wrong so giiiiit on ferrrrked nlol me clown.

Facts are 13 out of 20 of the afls worst ever drubbings, 13 out of 20 of the all time most lopsided contests have all occurred since the afl branches out to Sydney in 1982. And thi is records going back to the 1800s :lol: Since the swan it’s entered there’s been increasing drubbings and poor quality matches which have spiked even more considerably since the disasters that are gdubbyaes and the GC Thuns :lol: just the facts peeps, :wink:

The afl need to go back to 16 sides at most. All the evidence says expansion has been a failure and nlol, god bless his cotton socks, unlike moi, can’t provide a skerrick of evidence to prove otherwise. :lol:

:afro:

:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Old lol
Still gets the lols .
Nothing like arguing with a cultist .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:01 am
I googled “afl crowd fight” and the first two games I looked up other than the most recent one were 50point drubbings :lol: a hawthorne game and a cooling wood game in April this year and one last year. Disturbingly I also found yet another disgusting example in 2015 of an freo afl fan (male) attacking a female fan by throttling her throat :-k [-X [-o< [-( fukkin disgusting stuff! I don’t need nor wish to check any further and see how bad the afl has gotten, I know I’m right and you can’t prove me wrong so giiiiit on ferrrrked nlol me clown.

Facts are 13 out of 20 of the afls worst ever drubbings, 13 out of 20 of the all time most lopsided contests have all occurred since the afl branches out to Sydney in 1982. And thi is records going back to the 1800s :lol: Since the swan it’s entered there’s been increasing drubbings and poor quality matches which have spiked even more considerably since the disasters that are gdubbyaes and the GC Thuns :lol: just the facts peeps, :wink:

The afl need to go back to 16 sides at most. All the evidence says expansion has been a failure and nlol, god bless his cotton socks, unlike moi, can’t provide a skerrick of evidence to prove otherwise. :lol:

:afro:

:lol:
none of that backs up your crackpot theory linking crowd violence to one-sided games KE. [-X

Now get back there and find the evidence!!! :evil:



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:25 am
Old lol
Still gets the lols .
Nothing like arguing with a cultist .
yeah, how dare I ask for actual proof :roll:



User avatar
SportCapital
Captain
Captain
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Location: The Sport Capital
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by SportCapital »

NlolRL wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:49 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:25 am
Old lol
Still gets the lols .
Nothing like arguing with a cultist .
yeah, how dare I ask for actual proof :roll:
Credible data and KE are not know to each other.
Everyone knows that!
:mrgreen:


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13661
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 am
King-Eliagh wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:01 am
I googled “afl crowd fight” and the first two games I looked up other than the most recent one were 50point drubbings :lol: a hawthorne game and a cooling wood game in April this year and one last year. Disturbingly I also found yet another disgusting example in 2015 of an freo afl fan (male) attacking a female fan by throttling her throat :-k [-X [-o< [-( fukkin disgusting stuff! I don’t need nor wish to check any further and see how bad the afl has gotten, I know I’m right and you can’t prove me wrong so giiiiit on ferrrrked nlol me clown.

Facts are 13 out of 20 of the afls worst ever drubbings, 13 out of 20 of the all time most lopsided contests have all occurred since the afl branches out to Sydney in 1982. And thi is records going back to the 1800s :lol: Since the swan it’s entered there’s been increasing drubbings and poor quality matches which have spiked even more considerably since the disasters that are gdubbyaes and the GC Thuns :lol: just the facts peeps, :wink:

The afl need to go back to 16 sides at most. All the evidence says expansion has been a failure and nlol, god bless his cotton socks, unlike moi, can’t provide a skerrick of evidence to prove otherwise. :lol:

:afro:

:lol:
none of that backs up your crackpot theory linking crowd violence to one-sided games KE. [-X

Now get back there and find the evidence!!! :evil:
:lol:

Nlol what dont you understand about my theory?

1. People, normal people, who pay to see a contest but see a lopsided pile of dogshit instead generally feel a bit cranky.
2. Cranky people are more likely to be aggressive.

Comprehende??? Or is that too difficult? There’s masses of psychological articles that can point you to the increase in aggression and violence when people are frustrated. Its basic stuff.

Secondly the first two crowd fights i found on google were during lopsided matches. I’m quite content my theory is plausible based on this and the above mentioned increased aggression.

Im sorry you dont comprehend basic human nature but perhaps you could imagine this realistic scenario. Your team is Carlton. :lol: They are getting thrashed by 100 point in the fourth quarter and they’ve kicked 2 goals and 14 behinds. And then some gronk gws supporter behind you decides to pour a beer on you as a joke. The chances of a violent response are increased ten fold aren’t they just?

My other data i have provided is 13 of the 20 most lopsided results have all occurred in very recent afl history. :lol: things are defo getting more lopsided you want me to provide the link? :lol: and theres shitloads of afl experts saying the same as me. More evidence in my favour. :lol: :\: :lol:

Im sorry to bring the bad news nlol but it really does look as though violence at afl matches will continue to occur at increased levels until the afl sorts out its mammoth problems.

Please, try and be safe at afl games folks. And if you’re at a game with family watching one of the many many many no contests that happen these days take KEs expert advice. :) The evidence tells us that violence is occurring later on in matches so perhaps leave before three quarter time and you should be ok.
:)


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests