Joining the dots in 2018, is the afl still a lopsided piece of dog shit comp?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Re: Joining the dots in 2018, is the afl still a lopsided piece of dog shit comp?

Post by SportCapital »

I jumped the gun on Adelaide.
Back in touch with the top eight.
With five of the six games of the round so far all being decided by less than a goal, the finals like footy has been incredible.
The race for the eight is wide open.
2 wins now septate 3rd to 11th.
Join the dots on that if you will.

And over in the NRL camp.
Still 2 wins seperating 8th and 9th.
And no change to the make up of the top eight since round 13 way back in May.
:puke: :puke: :puke:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Re: Joining the dots in 2018, is the afl still a lopsided piece of dog shit comp?

Post by SportCapital »

SportCapital wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:48 pm
I jumped the gun on Adelaide.
Back in touch with the top eight.
With five of the six games of the round so far all being decided by less than a goal, the finals like footy has been incredible.
The race for the eight is wide open.
2 wins now septate 3rd to 12th.

And over in the NRL camp.
Still 2 wins seperating 8th and 9th.
And no change to the make up of the top eight since round 13 way back in May.
:puke: :puke: :puke:
Correction. 3rd to 12th
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Would love to see some more points on how the AFL is a lopsided piece of dog shit comp so far this round.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

Cats_Steve wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:03 am
Would love to see some more points on how the AFL is a lopsided piece of dog shit comp so far this round.
Don't get me wrong Steve.
The AFL is a bit lopsided as ke so maturely put it.
My point is that how much shitter than dog shit the NRL is.
Go back and read the whole thread. It's fairly entertaining and very informative.
:rock: :rock: :rock:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Fantastic sport ol chap. You’ve really provided a nice summary of the race for the eight in both comps.

However, you don’t seem to like to mention anyone team in the Afl that’s below 12th. :lol: this is where the Afl basketcase league begins ;) it’s an absolute fucking mess down there.... to put it simply, the Afl has atleast four teams too many.

I mean just loook at what gws is doing to Carlton as I speak :lol: whereas nrl cellar dwellers parramatta put up a very close fight against front runners Souths last week.

The facts are that the Afl produces lopsided pieces of dogshit no contests week after week after week.

Keep looking at the race for the top eight sport ol chap, they’re the only teams you’ve got :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

the AFL do have a few poor sides down the bottom of the ladder. It is still adjusting after the suns and giants raided the countries best talent for a number of years, denying the chance for poor sides to improve. However, it's very obvious the AFL has a far more competitive top 12 clubs
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thank you nlol, finally an Afl supporter admits the expansion has trashed the league and also admits the league is lopsided. =D jolly well said nlol =D

Facts are that if a top 8 Afl side plays a side who is anywhere from 13th to 18th on the ladder there’s about a 95% chance ur gunna see a lopsided piece of dogshit match. NRL on the other hand fields competitive teams at each and every game. So stick that up yer pipe and smoke it sport ol chap :\:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:17 pm
Thank you nlol, finally an Afl supporter admits the expansion has trashed the league and also admits the league is lopsided. =D jolly well said nlol =D

Facts are that if a top 8 Afl side plays a side who is anywhere from 13th to 18th on the ladder there’s about a 95% chance ur gunna see a lopsided piece of dogshit match. NRL on the other hand fields competitive teams at each and every game. So stick that up yer pipe and smoke it sport ol chap :\:

the Suns beat the Swans only a few weeks ago, Brisbane smashed the hawks in round 9 and again a few weeks ago, StKilda drew with the giants and beat Melbourne, Freo beat the power, and the dogs beat the cats
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Only comps with teams ....sometimes 1/3 of the teams at odds of over 100-1 with a few at 1000-1 after 3 rds is the afl .

That tells us everything we need to know
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Fantastic sport ol chap. You’ve really provided a nice summary of the race for the eight in both comps.

However, you don’t seem to like to mention anyone team in the Afl that’s below 12th. :lol: this is where the Afl basketcase league begins ;) it’s an absolute fucking mess down there.... to put it simply, the Afl has atleast four teams too many.

I mean just loook at what gws is doing to Carlton as I speak :lol: whereas nrl cellar dwellers parramatta put up a very close fight against front runners Souths last week.

The facts are that the Afl produces lopsided pieces of dogshit no contests week after week after week.

Keep looking at the race for the top eight sport ol chap, they’re the only teams you’ve got :lol:
Appreciate the kudos. :wave:

I'm struggling to recall a better lead into the finals.
The battle for the top eight,
The crowds,
The ratings,
The games, all exceptional.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:08 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:17 pm

the Suns beat the Swans only a few weeks ago, Brisbane smashed the hawks in round 9 and again a few weeks ago, StKilda drew with the giants and beat Melbourne, Freo beat the power, and the dogs beat the cats
Thanks for pointing out the 5% nlol. Jolly good job. =D I’m afraid that doesn’t make things ok for the afl tho buddy :) the lopsided pieces of dogshit contests continue, week in week out every single round of the year!

I mean just look at the results today. The avg winning margin was 87 fuckin points. 3 matches - 3 boring lopsided contests. Absolute snorefests. Rubbish competitions. A complete waste of time even putting the six teams on the field.

It’s just the truth guys, don’t take it personal ok? :D:

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

SportCapital wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:35 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Appreciate the kudos. :wave:

I'm struggling to recall a better lead into the finals.
The battle for the top eight,
The crowds,
The ratings,
The games, all exceptional.
The basket cases in Carlton and Gold coast aren't worth mentioning. Rebuild phase I believe.
Absolutely no chance of making finals.
Like half your comp since round 13.
Absolutely no chance of making finals. Not even a sniff.
Holding firm at a 2 game chasm.
The nrl back end is suffering, bad.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I mean, let’s compare the afl with a sport which has similar scoring totals, basketball.

Just imagine if there were similar results occurring in the nba.

Denver 151 - golden state 46 :lol:

Milwaukee 143 - Chicago 47 :lol:

It’s an absolute joke what’s happening in the afl. They’ve fukked the comp up with their dumb expansion :lol: it’s a pathetic lopsided mess. Carlton, brissie, Thuns, Bulldogs, freo are all shithouse sides that don’t belong in the comp. it’s really quite farcical :lol:

The afl fans lap that shit up :lol: oh and sport ol chap? I think you need some assistance. A Lopsided competition is one where the top sides belt the absolute shit out of the bottom sides, like in the afl :D: . This is what I’ve stated from the opening post. It really has nothing to do with the fight for the top eight buddy. I’m sorry to burst ur bubble. Do you understand? :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Anyone compared the talking footy afl and nrl tipping results lately?

It’s clear as day, it’s far far far easier to tip the winner in the afl :lol:

:cool:

I rest my case

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

Well, there you have it folks.
I called it very early....no lies KE,
Not a single change to the top eight for half a season in the NRlilL.
From round 13 to the completion not one fuckin change.
A truely lopsided, shitter than dogshit competition.
Is there any better indicator.........?
:rock: :rock: :rock: