Australia's Greatist Athletes!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Australia's Greatist Athletes!

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 pm
The idea is to give your players regular brief breaks to ensure they can run at maximum intensity for longer because the zoning defence used today means they get no real break during the game
Why does this guy lie and spread fake news all the time?

Sure the midfielders don’t get too many breaks away from the ball but just Watch or go to any game of Afl and you’ll see players walking all the time. They have heaps of resty me Peggy’s time. Particularly when there’s a goal, a behind, a ball in and a ball up. And these four things occur many many many times in each game.

Just watch any game and you’ll see I’m telling the truth and nlol is a liar spreading fake news.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Australia's Greatist Athletes!

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:13 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:05 pm
Oh dear .
How many tackles ..lol if you can call them that in abortionball do players make .

Cam smith makes 30-50 a game usually front on against a 110 kg bloke running straight at him .

I'd say a fumbler would make 2 like that before he woke up in icu.

One sport is basically long distance running
One is a collision sport ...brutal .
just laughing at the suggestion 7k is a decent distance to cover :lol:

As for long-distance running, yes, it is a long way, especially when much of the distance is sprinting
Afl players avg 14k rugby league prob a bit less than half that but rugby league players do it in about half the time
Afl players cover their distance and with many many less resty me leggy time :lol:

Add to that the fact rugby league involves much more physical impact and wrestling and tackling and we all know who the better athletes are ;)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?