Predictions - the first 2018 proper season public racist event in the afl

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Predictions - the first 2018 proper season public racist event in the afl

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:39 pm
Cue nlol attempt to trash goodes name further by claiming he was a dirty player and that's why he was booed.

Goodes was voted best and fairest several times for the swans. Research his frees against and you'll see he was barely penalised more than any other player.

And then there's the timing of the mass booing of Goodes. There was no major foul play incident that could have incited such booing. Nup, but there was a strong stand against racism followed by a war dance during indigenous round.

Standing against racism and expressing a culture other than white Anglo will result in mass booing from afl crowds. There's thousands and thousands of racists in each and every afl crowd. It's prob about 15-40% deadest racists.
Try to argue against this about Goodes .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:52 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:46 am
A simple example of the glaring differences
In RL Greg Inglis scores a try ...celebrates with an indigenous GOANNA CRAWL
Crowd cheer & applaud

In AFL.(IIRC) Goodes kicks a goal. Does an indigenous war dance
Fans go into a frenzy ..booing him

There endeth lesson no2 today
oh the ignorance of tossball fans. Watch and learn idiot

So here is nlol again trying to deceive the public so he can defend racism in the afl. Desperately clutching at straws. Making false claims, lies if you will.

If you listen to the The Lewis Jetta video, you can hear heaps of booing as he lines up to kick goal. Then after he kicks the goal crowd goes quiet. Then when he celebrates goal with dance the booing rises sharply again. There must've been thousands. [-X

What a tool nlol is. Doesn't even check to verify his filthy claims. Just so desperate to disprove the facts. [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:47 pm
No clear evidence
KE has smashed you previously with facts
So now you've blocked him .......or spat the dummy in other words .
He has addressed this issue again .
I'll reqoute them so you can ignore them again .
I didnt block KE because of the 'facts' he posted. I got sick of being called 'worse than a racist' for arguing the AFL side. I can deal with arguments, but not repeated disgraceful personal accusations. As far as I'm concerned he's lost the right to debate me on this forum. If he raises good points bad luck, he should of thought of that before repeatedly calling me worse than a racist on multiple occasions over a long period of time. I'd suggest you post the valid points because I wont be reading anything he has posted, even if you quote.

So back on topic. You cant claim Goodes' treatment was race based when multiple indigenous players have stood up to racism and have celebrated a goal with an indigenous dance, and none were booed. These actions were not the reason
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 am
NlolRL wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:52 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:46 am
A simple example of the glaring differences
In RL Greg Inglis scores a try ...celebrates with an indigenous GOANNA CRAWL
Crowd cheer & applaud

In AFL.(IIRC) Goodes kicks a goal. Does an indigenous war dance
Fans go into a frenzy ..booing him

There endeth lesson no2 today
oh the ignorance of tossball fans. Watch and learn idiot

So here is nlol again trying to deceive the public so he can defend racism in the afl. Desperately clutching at straws. Making false claims, lies if you will.

If you listen to the The Lewis Jetta video, you can hear heaps of booing as he lines up to kick goal. Then after he kicks the goal crowd goes quiet. Then when he celebrates goal with dance the booing rises sharply again. There must've been thousands. [-X

What a tool nlol is. Doesn't even check to verify his filthy claims. Just so desperate to disprove the facts. [-X

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Again, I'm not addressing KE at all, even if you quote him. He lost that privileged by being a dick time and time again.

You raise the points, not him
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Ok listen to boos when he does his dance

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:55 pm
He was playing in front of 40 thousand eagles fans so there were boos from the time he was lining up for his kick. That basically remained the same once he'd kicked the goal. No doubt you think they were booing him while he was kicking the goal because he's black :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:13 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:47 pm
No clear evidence
KE has smashed you previously with facts
So now you've blocked him .......or spat the dummy in other words .
He has addressed this issue again .
I'll reqoute them so you can ignore them again .
I didnt block KE because of the 'facts' he posted. I got sick of being called 'worse than a racist' for arguing the AFL side. I can deal with arguments, but not repeated disgraceful personal accusations. As far as I'm concerned he's lost the right to debate me on this forum. If he raises good points bad luck, he should of thought of that before repeatedly calling me worse than a racist on multiple occasions over a long period of time. I'd suggest you post the valid points because I wont be reading anything he has posted, even if you quote.

So back on topic. You cant claim Goodes' treatment was race based when multiple indigenous players have stood up to racism and have celebrated a goal with an indigenous dance, and none were booed. These actions were not the reason
:lol: he blocked me because I smashed him with the facts.

And I called him a racist apologist and someone who is suggesting the racism we were discussing doesn't exist. Which was more facts. Then I expressed my opinion those who defend racists are worse than racists.

He had a mammoth tantrum and like a toddler decided he won't talk with me anymore and tried to get me 'permabanned' :(/

The fact that he took all this so sensitively tells me he's got a guilty conscience. Just my opinion but I think I'm dead on the money.

It's all here :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6164&start=240

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:57 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:55 pm
He was playing in front of 40 thousand eagles fans so there were boos from the time he was lining up for his kick. That basically remained the same once he'd kicked the goal. No doubt you think they were booing him while he was kicking the goal because he's black :roll:
Lie to defend racists bolded for members info. The booing clearly stops after goal is kicked, then ramps up again directly after Jettas celebration. So shameful.

Members can make up their own minds but the way I see it, he's lying to defend racism. This isn't on [-X horrible unaustralian stuff.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And here we have it. Please forgive me if I've missed an earlier example but in today's news we have, yet again, another serious racism event going down within the afl. [-X [-X [-X

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/report ... 19be4cf8ce

And it's the ol afl one two racism sexism combo at that!
Wilkinson is preparing to sue the AFL over alleged racial vilification and sexual harassment
[-X

And are we talking across the entire afl institution?
The case is to allege Wilkinson was subjected to discrimination by AFL staff, Suns club officials and teammates, as well as opponents and spectators

Yes [-X yes we are [-X

What a disgraceful institution. It's a few rounds after I predicted but considering the severity and the additional sexual abuse to boot I think we can all safely say aflcraps prediction of round 1 is the most accurate. [-X

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

He can count himself lucky he got out before the bananas started flying

🤣
Xman wrote
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

Thread should be renamed - First 2018 Racist incident NRL

The NRL is the most racist sport in Australia because its ratbag fans are too quick to point out disgraceful behaviour in other sports but are slow, reluctant or even refuse to acknowledge racism in their own sport.
First 2018 racist incident NRL read below SMH report.

NRL adds homophobic slur to investigation of Inglis racial abuse
By Scott Bailey 21 March 2018 3:54pm
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Send via Email

The NRL is investigating allegations a match official was also the victim of a homophobic slur as part of its inquiry into the racial abuse levelled at Greg Inglis at Penrith on Saturday.
Inglis spoke for the first time about the matter on Wednesday, labelling any racism in society as "appalling" as the NRL continues to try and hunt down the offender.
Had enough: Greg Inglis talks to the media on Wednesday.
Photo: AAP
It can also be revealed the NRL's investigation has extended into looking at alleged homophobic remarks directed at match officials after the game.
"The integrity unit has already begun looking at those allegations as part of the current investigation," a spokesman for the NRL said.
NRL officials have started poring over evidence following a meeting with the club and police on Tuesday.
Included are witness accounts from security guards, fans sitting around the tunnel and footage of the players and officials leaving the ground after Penrith's 18-14 win over South Sydney.
Penrith supremo Phil Gould also confirmed on Wednesday that the club are also taking action and handing long suspensions to a number of patrons following their own investigation.
It's understood there have been a number of conflicting reports from those in the vicinity of the tunnel, complicating the matter further.
Inglis declined to speak specifically about the matter when asked at Wednesday's State of Origin ticket launch in Queensland, but hit out at anyone who thought it acceptable to use racist terms in Australia.
"Without a doubt, I think racism in Australian society is appalling. That's it, full stop," he said.
'It has to stop': Greg Inglis was incensed by the comments made during the match.
'It has to stop': Greg Inglis was incensed by the comments made during the match.

The NRL community has moved to support Inglis in the past week.
NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg threatened to throw the book at any offender earlier this week, with the most likely punishment being an indefinite ban.
Rabbitohs teammates said their star captain had remained in good spirits despite the alleged remarks, which Inglis claimed earlier this week included him being called a "black dog".
Inglis' State of Origin coach Kevin Walters, who on Wednesday confirmed the centre would return to his team this year, also called for a life ban for the offender.
"We've got a guy who does so much for the indigenous community and Australia, and people come up with that sort of nonsense," Walters said.
"It's just not acceptable ... It shouldn't be tolerated.
"Surely, it's just unacceptable that sort of behaviour in any sport, let along rugby league."
AAP
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

RLmorecrap wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 7:45 pm
Thread should be renamed - First 2018 Racist incident NRL

The NRL is the most racist sport in Australia because its ratbag fans are too quick to point out disgraceful behaviour in other sports but are slow, reluctant or even refuse to acknowledge racism in their own sport.
First 2018 racist incident NRL read below SMH report.

NRL adds homophobic slur to investigation of Inglis racial abuse
By Scott Bailey 21 March 2018 3:54pm
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Send via Email

The NRL is investigating allegations a match official was also the victim of a homophobic slur as part of its inquiry into the racial abuse levelled at Greg Inglis at Penrith on Saturday.
Inglis spoke for the first time about the matter on Wednesday, labelling any racism in society as "appalling" as the NRL continues to try and hunt down the offender.
Photo: AAP
It can also be revealed the NRL's investigation has extended into looking at alleged homophobic remarks directed at match officials after the game.
"The integrity unit has already begun looking at those allegations as part of the current investigation," a spokesman for the NRL said.
NRL officials have started poring over evidence following a meeting with the club and police on Tuesday.
Included are witness accounts from security guards, fans sitting around the tunnel and footage of the players and officials leaving the ground after Penrith's 18-14 win over South Sydney.
Penrith supremo Phil Gould also confirmed on Wednesday that the club are also taking action and handing long suspensions to a number of patrons following their own investigation.
It's understood there have been a number of conflicting reports from those in the vicinity of the tunnel, complicating the matter further.
Inglis declined to speak specifically about the matter when asked at Wednesday's State of Origin ticket launch in Queensland, but hit out at anyone who thought it acceptable to use racist terms in Australia.
"Without a doubt, I think racism in Australian society is appalling. That's it, full stop," he said.

The NRL community has moved to support Inglis in the past week.
NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg threatened to throw the book at any offender earlier this week, with the most likely punishment being an indefinite ban.
Rabbitohs teammates said their star captain had remained in good spirits despite the alleged remarks, which Inglis claimed earlier this week included him being called a "black dog".
Inglis' State of Origin coach Kevin Walters, who on Wednesday confirmed the centre would return to his team this year, also called for a life ban for the offender.
"We've got a guy who does so much for the indigenous community and Australia, and people come up with that sort of nonsense," Walters said.
"It's just not acceptable ... It shouldn't be tolerated.
"Surely, it's just unacceptable that sort of behaviour in any sport, let along rugby league."
AAP
Ahhh well if we wanna talk 2018 firsts, numero uno in the racism stakes for 2018? then let’s talk afl and their preseason shall we dear RL? Remember

The racist fukker in the nrl needs to be booted for life. Has he been punished?

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear .
You're just not too bright .
Lists of afl incidents are far far far longer than RL .
As has been shown repeatedly on here .
You being the brainwashed cult member just ignore that & post rot

🤣
Xman wrote
Laniger
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Crows
Been liked: 0

Post by Laniger »

Say, chappie , how about getting yourself checked out for OCD?