Why is the NRL putting it head in the sand over Langlands?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Why is the NRL putting it head in the sand over Langlands?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
So according to Swines
Its astounding that the NRL lavish praise on someone who has allegations against them .

What about praise for MICKEY O
He was made Swans ambassador .
Care to comment.

Also this

But a certain hypocracy exists in NRL HQ in being able to lavish praise on a RL immortal yet not even comment on serious hystorical sex abuse charges level against Langlands .

Oh dear

But a certain hypocrisy exists in AFL HQ in being able to lavish praise on aAFLOL legend yet not even comment on serious sex abuse allegations levelled at MICKEY O .

Only hypocrisy here is yours Swines
Pathetic
Absolutely pathetic
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:00 pm
Lol
So according to Swines
Its astounding that the NRL lavish praise on someone who has allegations against them .

What about praise for MICKEY O
He was made Swans ambassador .
Care to comment.

Also this

But a certain hypocracy exists in NRL HQ in being able to lavish praise on a RL immortal yet not even comment on serious hystorical sex abuse charges level against Langlands .

Oh dear

But a certain hypocrisy exists in AFL HQ in being able to lavish praise on aAFLOL legend yet not even comment on serious sex abuse allegations levelled at MICKEY O .

Only hypocrisy here is yours Swines
Pathetic
Absolutely pathetic
1st all you posted was CONJECTURE none were charged! Langlands was CHARGED!

2nd gunna post something thats in the last 10 years????? Pretty disengenious to post ancient history, I was posting something current that RL HQ have not even had the courtesy to comment on. Talk about strawman arguments, I could trawl through history finding allegations with both codes.

I made it clear that I was not commenting on whether he was guilty or innocent, that I was not blaming the NRL for the allegations ONLY their failure to acknowledge the allegations.

Even all those years ago Demetrio's comments acknowledged the allegation.

You have durectly proven my point you are prepared to dredge up anything to slung mud at the AFL and hold them to a different standard. (You have mentioned things li ke the above time and time again) When something like the above comes up its suddenly excuses. You are the height of hypocracy!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

You're pathetic pal. In fact you're a coward. This thread should be bumped. It's a cowardly attack on a dead man who never had the chance to defend himself against spurious allegations. Disgrace.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Terry wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:09 am
You're pathetic pal. In fact you're a coward. This thread should be bumped. It's a cowardly attack on a dead man who never had the chance to defend himself against spurious allegations. Disgrace.
you know what..

I actually totally agree...

sorry Swannies but I totally disagree with this thread>>

(LOCKED THREAD)