ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR FOR THE SWANS!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR FOR THE SWANS!

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm
& KEs posts that show that these players are paid about 3 times the average wage yet somehow need rental assistance . Jesus h fuck what a load of crap .
Travelling home ..lol a plane flight is what .an hr to Melb
About 1 1/2 to sadelaide .
About 5 to Perth .
& they can certainly afford a few flights home .
They're not on minimum wage

FFS .do you believe that tripe you write .
I literally said players dont need rental assistance in tge post above. Can you read?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:14 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm
& KEs posts that show that these players are paid about 3 times the average wage yet somehow need rental assistance . Jesus h fuck what a load of crap .
Travelling home ..lol a plane flight is what .an hr to Melb
About 1 1/2 to sadelaide .
About 5 to Perth .
& they can certainly afford a few flights home .
They're not on minimum wage

FFS .do you believe that tripe you write .
I literally said players dont need rental assistance in tge post above. Can you read?
Oi!! Numnuts? :lol:

You fukkin CALLED it rental assistance, and so it seems do the afl :lol: so ah by that logic, I know you are 'called' nlolrl but it is more than reasonable I call you NUMNUTS :(/

Seriously dude if it's called rental assistance then what the fukk is it for? Since I smashed the idea that afl players need additional money to pay the rent you've topsy turveyed on us and said it's for the higher cost of living ...errrm 'fraid to say blacktown/greater western Sydney is much much cheaper than all the suburbs playing in ur inner city Melbourne clubs! And it's also cheaper to live in gws than it is in Perth so you can take that stinking story walking as well pal! :lol:

Lastly, yes ur and the afls last desperate excuse is the old bleeding heart mummy and daddy dearest story :(/ the young draftees, with pockets stuffed full of cash, the city of Sydney at their whim, beaches babes nightclubs galore, yes these young successful fit men will be desperately missing and in need of their mummies and daddies :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

What a fukkin crock of shit! Shut ur trap, we've smashed you and swines in this thread from pillar to post! :\: :(/ :\:

Once again, the afl is shown up for what it is, a corrupted organisation, lying to the footy fan public through their greed to expand.... AT ALL COSTS.

I gotta say it again... Mummies and daddies :lol: :rofl:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:37 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:53 am
Yes NRL clubs do have academies >> But the AFL didn't build them one > for example the Giants.
which is fair enough given they are an expansion club in an expansion market
Yes but they have been given a leg up to succeed...
which has been provided by the AFL>

in professional sport. this should not be done.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:13 pm
The Difference with the Storm and Parramatta

was Strom happened at the start of the season>> was clear cut as day they had 2 books over by 2 million etc etc.>>
in 2006-2009 seasons..

With Parramatta it was a lot different>> you had members of the board taking the NRL to court.
which dragged out for the next 10 weeks.

long story short>> NRL won the battle and Parramatta Sacked the whole Board>
Irrispective of extent of cheating the clubs were still treated differently
Melb - expnasion club - fine, loss of premierships, loss of premiership points for that year, could not play for premiership points for the remainder of the season, CEO removed. Storm fully admitted to cheating.
Parra - Sydney club - fined - loss of premiership points for that year, board sacked. Denied cheating and FOUND GUILTY.
Where is the consistency????
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:25 pm
:(/ compensated? :rofl:

An 18-21 year old on income of 200gs needs compensation? Because they're going to.... Sydney? Sydney? The most popular, picturesque, wealthy, educated city in the entire nation? :lol: a city with beaches and weather that equal the worlds best? :lol:

Omg swines, you've said some silly things but common now. It's not like they're being shunted to some outback town in the middle of nowhere! And it's not like these boys are on the poverty line :lol:

Head honchos have gotten together down at afl hq and it's gone pretty much like this:

Afl CEO: 'we need Sydney succeeding in the comp,the market is just way too lucrative. #-o ...

Senior afl Exec 1:.. :? but how do we make it happen without it looking like we are unfairly giving swans and gdubbya a leg up and thus compromising the entire comp? 8-[

Senior afl exec 2: :hmm: don't they all say Sydney is expensive? :-k we could say we need to give each and every player who earns less than say 300k a bonus of 15k so they can pay the rent better :o

Afl CEO: =D you fukkin genius! I mean rents way cheap in greater western Sydney compared to Melbs but we sweep that under the carpet alright? We sweep that shit under the carpet and watch the Sydney market grow and grow and GROOOOOWW! :badgrin:

Afl junior female staffer/minute taker: ummm but what about the fans? Don't they deserve that all teams are provided with an equal salary cup? 8-[ so that the competition is even?

Afl senior exec 2(supervisor of junior staffer) ahh listen here we didn't hire you to talk, we hired you for the eye candy so shut ur pretty mouth and keep writing those minutes! And why don't you wear something... a little...shall I say more alluring tmw will ya sugar lips? I don't wanna see my staffer dropping out of the top ten fuckable employees now do i? (Puts his arm around junior staffer)

Afl CEO (whilst chuckling at junior staffer): he's right lil chickadee those lips aren't for talking ... if ya know what I mean :wink: :wink: ok thanks guys, we will make it out that he players need extra money in order to live above the poverty line in an expensive city like Sydney. meeting closed. You're all dismissed. Ahh junior staffer? You can stay back with me for a bit ok?

:|
A first year/2nd year AFL draftee doesnt earn 200 g.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 pm
Lol KE
It's funny .
But only because it's not far from the truth .

& swines
Can't you fucking read .
It says
The cost-of-living allowance that affords the two Sydney-based clubs an extra 9.8 per cent worth of salary cap room will be phased out - in the Swans' case over 2015 and 2016 - with all existing contracts, including Lance Franklin's, to be honoured going forward.

Correct me if I'm wrong Bugeye was signed on a 10 yr contract .
That contract included COLA
The above says those contracts will be honoured .
Buddy would have a condition in his contract that would make the Swans have to pay this amount which the Swans have to fit under their cap. Doesnt change facts or change my argument. And your still as bad as LIC!
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Swans4ever wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:50 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:13 pm
The Difference with the Storm and Parramatta

was Strom happened at the start of the season>> was clear cut as day they had 2 books over by 2 million etc etc.>>
in 2006-2009 seasons..

With Parramatta it was a lot different>> you had members of the board taking the NRL to court.
which dragged out for the next 10 weeks.

long story short>> NRL won the battle and Parramatta Sacked the whole Board>
Irrispective of extent of cheating the clubs were still treated differently
Melb - expnasion club - fine, loss of premierships, loss of premiership points for that year, could not play for premiership points for the remainder of the season, CEO removed. Storm fully admitted to cheating.
Parra - Sydney club - fined - loss of premiership points for that year, board sacked. Denied cheating and FOUND GUILTY.
Where is the consistency????
What do you mean consistency???

Storm was found out in round 4 by memory (and it was signed sealed and delivered)
announcement was made in 2 / 3 weeks.
Parra were found out round 12 approx. (but board members took parra to court.)
Which Melbourne storm did not> By Parra taking the NRL too court in delayed the decision.
and 10 weeks later Parra were found guilty fined and lost points.

difference was with parra was 3rd party arrangments 2nd tier cap etc

Storm played 2 books in payments was clear cut>>
Parramatta's however took time investigating
as it was a total different salary cap breach.

both clubs had the same outcomes>>
except storm lost premierships>
Parra havent won anything since the 80's
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Exactly leeroy. The treatment outcome was consistent parra just didn't have a premiership to take.

Swines, please, just think before u next post ok. Just think.

xman wrote:
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

yes please do swannies.

cause that post made no sense what so ever>>>
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:47 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:53 am
Yes NRL clubs do have academies >> But the AFL didn't build them one > for example the Giants.

Why? They're already disadvantaged significantly by being a new club in an expansion state
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Why? They're already disadvantaged significantly by being a new club in an expansion state
lol

who gives that it is a new club in an expansion state>>

no other competition in the "WORLD" does what the AFL DOES>>

in concessions> building academies> handouts> draft picks> funding of the highest order>
salary cap higher than other clubs>

get your head out of the sand for abit> and bypass this because there an expansion club
they should not be able to be handed everything>>

if a club cannot make it on there own two feet> from the beginning on a level playing field.
they should not be there...

if you can not see that> please just do not respond>>
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nailed it .
& the swans are still getting advantages .
After what 30 years ..
& being successful for te last 10

Seriously ..to be an afl fan do you need to either brainwashed or braindead .
It's mind boggling how they can continually defend this blatant cheating & compromising the comp .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Alllllrighty then, I'm thinking we are beginning to reach saturation point in this fantastic thread. So, as I've generally been an observer and part time contributor to the thread I'd say I'm best place to provide an accurate summation of the thread... :thumbleft:

So without further ado,

The thread was established by swnasforever aka swine or swines. He showed that all in all it had been a tip top year last year for the swans, what with high attendance at matches and all. But unfortunately for swines the thread took a rapid turn when aflcrap1 showed that the swans did well but part of their doing so well was basically through the instituted cheating system the afl have had in place for Yonkers now, the cola or the rent assistance scheme :lol:

This was a serious smackdown, and I think we should all feel for swines. I mean imagine if there you were thinking your team is awesome and then all of a sudden some dude from another code smacks you with a reality sledge hammer and says 'guess what? You're team gets extra, they haven't done it on their own, they've been given the precious afl silver spoon'.

Man if I found that out about my beloved eels I'd be distraught and uncertain I'd be keen on supporting the team or code any longer. But not our swines!! Nor nlol who chimed in with self defeating argument after self defeating argument. The pair of em and the afl have gone down harder than a tonne of elephant shit off a jumbo in this thread. It's been bloomin hilarious! :(/

So in sum this fight club thread can be best encapsulated through the following fight gif

:lol:
It just didn't quite go to plan :lol:

But on the flip side this thread is looking like a front runner for thread fail of 2018. It's been wonderfully entertaining so peeps, let's all come together now and give swines and his disciple nlol a hand for providing a fantastic comedy show :(/ =D :rofl: =D =D =D

xman wrote:
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

:lol: :lol:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:43 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:28 pm

lol

who gives that it is a new club in an expansion state>>

no other competition in the "WORLD" does what the AFL DOES>>

in concessions> building academies> handouts> draft picks> funding of the highest order>
salary cap higher than other clubs>

get your head out of the sand for abit> and bypass this because there an expansion club
they should not be able to be handed everything>>

if a club cannot make it on there own two feet> from the beginning on a level playing field.
they should not be there...

if you can not see that> please just do not respond>>
your logic is sound.....for most markets, but not Australia. You honestly think the storm would have survived without News Ltd's backing when they spent the first 10 years with sub 10k crowds? This was despite their success on the field. If they had struggled like the suns, yet without News backing, they'd be long gone by now. Australia's sporting landscape is unique and requires a unique approach for success if any code is to expand