Aussie rules a very British game!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Aussie rules a very British game!

Post by King-Eliagh »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:24 pm
SportCapital wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:51 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Well to be honest eskimos would drop the fish less & fall over less than a game of AFL. So that is an unfair comparison to eskimos.

AFL, an irrelevant sport that thinks it is relevant. Hence all the failed overseas exhibition games in places like NZ & China. :(/

Gives everyone else a great laugh though. :lol:
I just checked, I wasn't comparing at all. Just giving an example. Semantics really. But anyway.... Get it right.
Now,
Due to the AFL leading all (and I mean every single fucking one) the major indices a competition is measured in this country. Some by double, others by triple.
Is your laugh one of those nervous, not sure if it's appropriate to laugh anymore kind of laugh?
Because that's exactly how we picture it.
And to be frank, I don't even see how you could have a slight chuckle about the state of your NRlilL compared to the might of the AFL.
If I was in your position I'd be running a warm bath and dismantling my Mach3.
And head the same way your NRlilLeague is going.
Well it was a good example at how poorly skilled a game AFL is.

Miss a goal, get a point. :drunk:

Drop the ball, play on. :roll:

Put your foot on the boundary line, play on. :puke:

But wait, if you actually catch a high kick. Suddenly you get a shot at goal as if it is a miracle someone caught the ball without dropping it lol...
:(/

As for the state of rugby league. Unlike AFL we are a lot more than 1 sport in 1 country.

Professional clubs in France, New Zealand, England, Canada & Australia. With plans to expand professionally in the USA. What has AFL got outside on one small populated nation? Nothing LOL :cheers:

When has AFL gotten a crowd as big as State of Origin in Melbourne with their games in Sydney or Brisbane? NEVER :cool:

Hold on AFL is meant to be the number one code but their footy show is shown after midnight in NSW & Qld due to such poor tv ratings. :lol:

AFL is somehow number one but 99% of the games get shown on 7mate in NSW & Qld. Giants games have rated as low as 16,000 in NSW lol...

Now capital why is the so called number one code getting outrated by the teletubbies???? :cheers:

Delusions of the AFL fan are just hilarious.
:(/

This is one of the most solid beltings I've seen for some time :lol:

No offence to NRL NFl but this belting kinda reminds me of ...

:lol:

Jesus, sport Ol chap? I think you've Beene deadset finished here... But perhaps you got something left. You got any sense to respond to NRL Nfls points?

:lol:

=P~

Tidy tidy work indeed there NRL Nfl =D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?