AFL participation rates grow in NSW

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: AFL participation rates grow in NSW

Post by pussycat »

It's hard to believe that even some of the most ardent of brain washed basket cases could believe this crap. :(/ :(/ :(/
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

post_hoc wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 am
Fred. the data i posted was for participation rates, so even those figures show the AFL are lying. AGAIN
yeah now post the participation numbers that are collected for the sokka and loons that play league

then compare to the participation numbers that the aye league and NRLOL release and youll find they will be totally out as well!

but you wont youll only be selective and post the AFL ones and ignore the other facts to help cure your little man syndrome
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by post_hoc »

leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm
post_hoc wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 am
Fred. the data i posted was for participation rates, so even those figures show the AFL are lying. AGAIN
yeah now post the participation numbers that are collected for the sokka and loons that play league

then compare to the participation numbers that the aye league and NRLOL release and youll find they will be totally out as well!

but you wont youll only be selective and post the AFL ones and ignore the other facts to help cure your little man syndrome
Hey sook, FFA has referred to this report in it's participation numbers. Why do we need to lie, we are the highest participation team sport for all surveys ABS, Sports Commission etc etc.

So don't have a breakdown,just because the AFL lie about numbers doesn't mean football does.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined