AFLW sparks NSW interest

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: AFLW sparks NSW interest

Post by Fred »

Yes the hypocracy is amazing
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:31 pm
Lol can you show where they've been caught out fudging finances .
Haven't been caught fudging crowds since pre 2012.

& what numbers were they caught fudging .
2012 you say. April 2012 happens to be the last time anyone reported the AFL supplying misleading figures. If its good for you to slag off the AFL, then its good enough for others to slag off the NRLs faults.
Did you read my post
It was claimed they fudged finances .
I asked where .

& I asked where the crowd fudging was ....as it was in another thread yet again .
& I believe it was last year that a crowd of 5500 was posted for a venue with a capacity of 3500

If that's not crowd fudging what is .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:31 pm
Lol can you show where they've been caught out fudging finances .
Haven't been caught fudging crowds since pre 2012.

& what numbers were they caught fudging .
2012 you say. April 2012 happens to be the last time anyone reported the AFL supplying misleading figures. If its good for you to slag off the AFL, then its good enough for others to slag off the NRLs faults.
I beg to differ Wookster. For a start: are you referring the 2012 BS figures from the fumbling league for the Birchgrove fiasco or the Lawson report?

In either case it doesn't matter my friend. At Birchy they got caught out red handed telling bald faced lies but then said it was a 'mistake' made by a junior employee lololololololololololololol.

The Lawson report highlighed that the AFL reported a 27% increase in participation in Sydney when in fact they had a 7% decline in real numbers. It was an official AFL report. Fumblehouse did not respond or admit to the lie. Instead they locked David Lawson up never to be truthfullly heard from again.

The bottom line in this conversation is that RL ADMITTED falsifying crowd numbers up to 2012 but officially put and end to it. The AFL has admitted NOTHING and in fact continue to lie, obfuscate & exaggerate.

So your assertion that, 'If its good for you to slag off the AFL, then its good enough for others to slag off the NRL' is faulty at its core. Your judgment on this needs re calibrating my friend.

All the best Wooksie and here's hoping you're having a great day.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 am
You are of course aware that the Lawson report was commissioned by the fucking AFL right? And he was put on the board of AFL Sydney to oversee his recommendations shortly thereafter?

The bottom line is this. If you can pull shit from 5 years agon, so can we. admitting you fucked up doesnt mean shit.
Once again Wookster you are demonstatably wrong. Admitting you f----d up does mean shit. It means RL can now speak with authority on these matters because HQ has cleaned it's act up while the fumbling league refuses to acknowledge it's lies and obfuscations and continues to be under a dark stinking cloud of deceit and deception.

And thanks for confirming my claim that Dr. David Lawson has been hidden away from the public with his analysis of the true state of fumbleball in Sydney. Yes, he is of course now employed by the AFL to shut his mouth and keep the TRUE figures locked away like a state secret - fumblehouse propaganda 101 in full flight.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:06 am
The report was fucking publicly available you tool.

And its not unusual to hire the guy who wrote the report to oversee the implementation of its recommendations.

And lets not ignore the allegations of crowd inflation at nrl finals matches last year that you lot dismissed out of hand.

Thanks for your timely reply Wookster. Yes the report was publicly available in 2012 but Lawson has since been under house arrest and none of his subsequent reports have made the light of day.

And last years RL crowd allegations have been debated and explained here repeatedly my friend. They were made without evidence, sources or foundation by a rival publication advocating for the GF to go to Brisbane. They were refuted by NRL HQ and are rightly dismissed by serious, objective commentators.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Exactly Terry . An allegation is nothing but that till someproof some form of evidence is produced . As yet none
Not even a name

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 pm
link me to this refutation
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... a39aba4cc9

'An NRL spokesperson yesterday did not wish to comment on the crowd numbers but said they were “confident the figures we post for each finals game is accurate”.

How's that my friend? The article is so badly written it says the NRL didn't want to comment but then quotes them lololololololololol.
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

If you bothered to read the business insider article via your posted link, you would have seen the massive afl participant numbers, 635627 as per asc survey. Soccer number 1, golf number 2, so no need to accuse others of lying, the thread is about the growth of aflw.
Rubbery figures, false claims and misrepresentation is more of an NRL tactic, however no sport is 100% accurate.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol more of an nrl tactic .
When it comes to participation numbers the afl are the kings of bullshit

🤣
Xman wrote