Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/ lead changes! :(/

Oh dear. How many afl finals were close again?

:rofl:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Re: Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:16 pm
:(/ lead changes! :(/

Oh dear. How many afl finals were close again?

Stick to the topic.
This thread is about lopsidedness.
IYO
As far as a lopsided match is concerned.
Which do you consider more lopsided?
A match where one team leads a whole match and never give their opposition a sniff.
Or a match where one team leads for a bit then losses the lead and the match?

I figure you'll just resort to abuse or worse, deflecting.
But avoiding answering what you consider more lopsided is just like putting the white flag up. Shall I chalk it up.
Or you can just tell the truth......
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: he still thinks lead changes is an actual true indicator of a close match! :lol:

He's truly gone bonkers :lol:

So in an afl match where a team leads from the first minute and is leading by 8 goals at half time and then in the second half the other team comes back to within a point with two mins left, that's actually not a close game in sport capitals book :hmm:

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:09 pm
:lol: he still thinks lead changes is an actual true indicator of a close match! :lol:

He's truly gone bonkers :lol:

So in an afl match where a team leads from the first minute and is leading by 8 goals at half time and then in the second half the other team comes back to within a point with two mins left, that's actually not a close game in sport capitals book :hmm:

Of course it's close! But it's not lopsided. Are you fucking simple?

This is your thread title Einstein:
"Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals".
Just point out the bit about closeness of matches. :****:
Stick to the topic.
And perhaps provide some sort of evidence (related directly to the topic as I've done) to back up your opinion that continues to lose weight by the day. :rock:
You're really shit at doing this.

Question to all:
Preface.
If an author of a topic refuses to divulge where exactly they stand regarding a specific term used in their title.

Q. Is there a term used in this forum for someone like that?
I have a few suggestions if there isn't. One of the simpler one sounds like "duck spit"
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Looks like a sports liar meltdown in progress
Steer clear .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 am
Looks like a sports liar meltdown in progress
Steer clear .
No meltdown crap. [-X
I'm literally just getting warmed up. :badgrin:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

This is beautiful to watch. Sorry ke but sports capital is handing you your own arse on a platter so far. This is reasonably new ground for you lol. I will continue to look on with interest.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Agree Fred. KE comes in with opinions, sportcap just kills him with facts. KE gets real personal when hes losing, as seen in this thread
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Yes I had noticed that too. His arguement slowly deteriorates when people don’t respond to his abuse or deflection. SportCapital has refrained largely from giving an emotional response and just comes back with facts and logical points.

I suspect KE is capable and will watch on. Sportscapital has him on the ropes in two threads and KE looks like going down .... or is ke using the ol rope-a-dope. Okay there’s the Bell for round 9 ... back into it boys.
Last edited by Fred on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Nah it's over. KE is a one punch wonder, and it missed entirely. Sportcap got him with a vicious combination and KE is bleeding out
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Yeah reckon. I think KE will come back. With what I don’t know but he will throw a few more. Now whether they are a last flurry of desperate uncoordinated punches or he is taking time for a more thought strategic attack we will have to wait and see. I do hope he steers away from the dribble and engages in a decent debate with substance. I’m not writing him off yet that’s for sure. I think he would be waiting for a slip up from SportCapital and he will pounce. Thing is SportCapital diesnt have to do anything more so balls in ke’s court. To respond or to slink away and take it on the chin and come back another day. We will see.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/

Oh dear lord. Gentlemen, gentlemen, and me afl strugglers please lemme take the time to explain the thread once more mainly for those who find The abysmal 2017 afl finals series difficult to get over.

This thread is about whether the rlwc would have more close, rather than lopsided, matches than the afl finals series.

The answer to this question is quite simple. Yes, the rlwc had many many more close matches than the afl finals. :D the answer is the notoriously lopsided rlwc had many many many more close matches than the afl 2017 finals. So many more ! :lol: :\:

I know this is difficult to take me afl fans, but it's fact. I know this will be difficult to read for the afl fans but as was warned in the small print in the op, it would be foolish to suggest otherwise so I'm afraid.... you chumps are fools :lol:

:D

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Oh dear lord. Gentlemen, gentlemen, and me afl strugglers please lemme take the time to explain the thread once more mainly for those who find The abysmal 2017 afl finals series difficult to get over.

This thread is about whether the rlwc would have more close, rather than lopsided, matches than the afl finals series.

The answer to this question is quite simple. Yes, the rlwc had many many more close matches than the afl finals. :D the answer is the notoriously lopsided rlwc had many many many more close matches than the afl 2017 finals. So many more ! :lol: :\:

I know this is difficult to take me afl fans, but it's fact. I know this will be difficult to read for the afl fans but as was warned in the small print in the op, it would be foolish to suggest otherwise so I'm afraid.... you chumps are fools :lol:

What the fuck is this dribble?
Let's start with some quotes from KE.
My personal favourite.
"Early warning for afl fans. Please, be very careful if you decide to take me on on the premise of this thread. I just don't want you guys to look like a pack of doey eyed doofi again :lol:"

Another gem!
"And that then means my second prophecy has come true. The rlwc finals is already much much much much... much much much l less lopsided than than the 2017 afl finals

That's fuckin hilarious

:(/"

And this is pretty blatant.
":(/ ... Bow down bitches... which finals series was more lopsided? "

So, in not only the title, but a prophesy and a direct question.
You referenced lopsidedness.
You stated the RLWC were "much much much etc" less lopsided than the AFL finals.
I wonder how your prophesy stacks up against the data?
Let's see.

RLWC. 7 games.
AFL. 9 games.

RL- In 6/7 games the loser never lead at any time.(drawing even isn't the lead)
AFL- 2/9 games.
85% vs 22%

RL- In 3/7 games there was a single lead change, that's 3 total. (drawing even is a lead change)
AFL- 8/9 had 18 between them.
0.44/match vs 2.0/match
That takes care of the lopsidedness.
A clear leader there.

Now to your flip flop, back flip, squirm fest, what ever you want to call it. Which by the way screams of a looming defeat.
Pretty proud moment for you I'd have thought. :(/
You'll carry a permanent scare from this now.

So how close were they.
RLWC- The winners scored a whopping 252% more points than the losers. (And that's in a "lower scoring" game)
That's a scoring ratio of 3.52 : 1 (for crap)
AFL- 82% more.
At 1.82 : 1
A clear leader there too.

I acknowledge that there was one extra close match in the RLWC than the AFL. (I bet a Bitcoin you'll run with this)
But really, this just backs your flip flop. So I understand the reason for you trying to change the terminology. It was your last gasp. But this thread is based on lopsidedness.

And remember everyone, this is just the finals. The picture gets much worse when you factor in the rest of the RLWC matches. Much worse!

Now this might be the first Forum I've ever posted in, but you just got a lesson from a total novice. :(/
And remember-
To quote my favourite statistician.
"Without stats you're just a flog with an opinion"

"Much much much much much much" just doesn't cut it chump.

I'll part with your own words.
"I just don't want you guys to look like a pack of doey eyed doofi again"

Chalk it up to the SportCapital again. :rock:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

SportCapital wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:40 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:07 pm

What the fuck is this dribble?
Let's start with some quotes from KE.
My personal favourite.
"Early warning for afl fans. Please, be very careful if you decide to take me on on the premise of this thread. I just don't want you guys to look like a pack of doey eyed doofi again :lol:"

Another gem!
"And that then means my second prophecy has come true. The rlwc finals is already much much much much... much much much l less lopsided than than the 2017 afl finals

That's fuckin hilarious

:(/"

And this is pretty blatant.
":(/ ... Bow down bitches... which finals series was more lopsided? "

So, in not only the title, but a prophesy and a direct question.
You referenced lopsidedness.
You stated the RLWC were "much much much etc" less lopsided than the AFL finals.
I wonder how your prophesy stacks up against the data?
Let's see.

RLWC. 7 games.
AFL. 9 games.

RL- In 6/7 games the loser never lead at any time.(drawing even isn't the lead)
AFL- 2/9 games.
85% vs 22%

RL- In 3/7 games there was a single lead change, that's 3 total. (drawing even is a lead change)
AFL- 8/9 had 18 between them.
0.44/match vs 2.0/match
That takes care of the lopsidedness.
A clear leader there.

Now to your flip flop, back flip, squirm fest, what ever you want to call it. Which by the way screams of a looming defeat.
Pretty proud moment for you I'd have thought. :(/
You'll carry a permanent scare from this now.

So how close were they.
RLWC- The winners scored a whopping 252% more points than the losers. (And that's in a "lower scoring" game)
That's a scoring ratio of 3.52 : 1 (for crap)
AFL- 82% more.
At 1.82 : 1
A clear leader there too.

I acknowledge that there was one extra close match in the RLWC than the AFL. (I bet a Bitcoin you'll run with this)
But really, this just backs your flip flop. So I understand the reason for you trying to change the terminology. It was your last gasp. But this thread is based on lopsidedness.

And remember everyone, this is just the finals. The picture gets much worse when you factor in the rest of the RLWC matches. Much worse!

Now this might be the first Forum I've ever posted in, but you just got a lesson from a total novice. :(/
And remember-
To quote my favourite statistician.
"Without stats you're just a flog with an opinion"

"Much much much much much much" just doesn't cut it chump.

I'll part with your own words.
"I just don't want you guys to look like a pack of doey eyed doofi again"

Chalk it up to the SportCapital again. :rock:
:lol:

Oh dear, here's a famous quote for ya champ "there's lies then there's damn lies... then there's statistics" :(/ you poor bastard, look at the trouble you've gone to desperately try and say the afl finals had more exciting matches than the rlwc. :wave: :rofl:

You poor docile bastard you! :lol:

Errrm lemme dumb it down for ya dumbo..have you tried looking at the scoreboard?

:(/ :(/ :(/

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I even warned him in the op! :lol:

xman wrote: