Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:46 pm You mean the nrl denied the claim .... well I’ll be.... I would have thought they would have just plain confess???

And aflcrap... you think journalists reveal sources ??? Come on. Someone leaked this for good reason. Only a fool would not suspect something. Shit... if I were the nrl I’d try and inflate the crowd figures to.

Anyway... you asked for done evidence and there you have it. Don’t see the nrl pulling the guy up and dyeing him for liable ??? Haven’t gone on the front foot to fiercely deny?? A small statement when asked of double speak that they are confident ... I reckon they count ground staff, media etc hence they are confident.
So now the media are bastions of truth & integrity .
Lol
Maybe you should do some research on RL articles & news ltd .
& Fred when the media company who is paying big $$$$$ for your product write some crap...then do you think they are going to say a lot .
It's par for the course for RL and n this country
Has been since news had a financial interest

Jesus you fumblers live in an alTernate reality .

As for evidence
You've Joined the link stupidity camp .
You say there's evidence .
No there's not
Not one shred
Not one iota .

When you have some evidence of fudging please post


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7590
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

I just read the first line but crapper ... we are not talking about women’s weekly ( which weren’t they sued recently) but the news. Next you’ll be sprouting trump with calls of fake news.


Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7590
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

Well lic posted information to support his arguement ... we are not in a court of law but he has a journalist that was given leaked information with actual figures. His editor would not have let that through without being shown.


Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear
You really have NFI do you


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

His editor would have been clapping in glee
Becaus they know the NRL will not do anything
Will not rock the boat will not call them out .
It's what happens when a media empire is paying for your sports


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6540
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:08 pm Well lic posted information to support his arguement ... we are not in a court of law but he has a journalist that was given leaked information with actual figures. His editor would not have let that through without being shown.
Link has posted allegations but no facts, the newspapers are full of headline seeking allegations , but unlike Birchgrove oval not a fact in sight!


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:08 pm Well lic posted information to support his arguement ... we are not in a court of law but he has a journalist that was given leaked information with actual figures. His editor would not have let that through without being shown.
This has been explained to you over and over and over again Fred. Yet you repeat the same rubbish over and over and over again.

Please retire from the argument and save yourself further embarrassment my friend.

Cue Fred to now accuse me of deflecting lololololololololololololol. He's as predictable as a 2 year old spitting his dummy.......and nearly as smart lolololololololololol.


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

You can accuse all you want
Until some proof is forthcoming ..it is bullshit


& Fred
An allegation is not proof
Is not fact
Is not an admission of guilt
It's nothing but an allegation .

Until someone in a position to state this as fact then it's bullshit .
Find a govt sports official
Find a stadium boss
Anyone but a journo with nothing to back up his crap.


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7590
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:08 pm
Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:08 pm Well lic posted information to support his arguement ... we are not in a court of law but he has a journalist that was given leaked information with actual figures. His editor would not have let that through without being shown.
This has been explained to you over and over and over again Fred. Yet you repeat the same rubbish over and over and over again.

Please retire from the argument and save yourself further embarrassment my friend.

Cue Fred to now accuse me of deflecting lololololololololololololol. He's as predictable as a 2 year old spitting his dummy.......and nearly as smart lolololololololololol.
Cue terry not addressing not one point in the post.


Cue terry borrowing heartily from Fred lol. Imiatation isflaterry I give you that so thank you ... but mate ... you’ve tried to be like ke and failed ... shoot lower not higher .... just a suggestion. Next you’ll be using my puppet on a string analogy .... ............ oh my.....


Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7590
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:22 pm Oh dear
You really have NFI do you

You don’t. I’ve explained this over and over to you. You’re like a gold fish going round and round. How many times do I have to explain .... lic put up the article ... just because you don’t like it or it doesn’t suit your argument doesn’t mean you can dismiss it.

I’m not sure how simply I can put it to you so you can understand. Maybe in a song ... would that help. Seriously.... I disagree with you ... I know you find that incomprehensible but I do. I see lic article as okay ... has a source ... keeps it secret as journos do. You’ve got no evidence it is false apart from the nrl denying they fudged ... and even then it was criptic ... should have asked who he counted in numbers ..... hmmmm is until you have done proof ... you can call people names and yell and scream all you like ... until you have prof the journalist made it all up and had no such leak ... you’ll just have to live in denial or keep deluding yourself.


Now can we keep this to one thread. As per usual aflcrap has spread this across numerous threads .... there’s always one common denominator and it’s him.


Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol no eveidence it's true
Yet I can post plenty of news led bullshit stories about RL .
So who to believe .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:24 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:22 pm Oh dear
You really have NFI do you

You don’t. I’ve explained this over and over to you. You’re like a gold fish going round and round. How many times do I have to explain .... lic put up the article ... just because you don’t like it or it doesn’t suit your argument doesn’t mean you can dismiss it.

I’m not sure how simply I can put it to you so you can understand. Maybe in a song ... would that help. Seriously.... I disagree with you ... I know you find that incomprehensible but I do. I see lic article as okay ... has a source ... keeps it secret as journos do. You’ve got no evidence it is false apart from the nrl denying they fudged ... and even then it was criptic ... should have asked who he counted in numbers ..... hmmmm is until you have done proof ... you can call people names and yell and scream all you like ... until you have prof the journalist made it all up and had no such leak ... you’ll just have to live in denial or keep deluding yourself.


Now can we keep this to one thread. As per usual aflcrap has spread this across numerous threads .... there’s always one common denominator and it’s him.
So allegations are proof in your world
Oh dear .
So IF I alleged I saw an AFL fan I won't name him doing unsavoury acts with say an animal ( I'm not but I'm highlighting the absurdity of your argument)
Then that's truth
It's fact
You have to prove it's not true
My word against theirs
I don't need any pics videos or evidence
Just an allegation .

Lol you live in a strange world

Oh & ive highlighted in another thread the bullshit of news ltd stories
I suspect you will ignore that .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7590
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

No ... he had figures ... they weren’t allegations.


Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yes they are allegations
Unsubstantiated allegations
Just like my post above .
Which you ignored ..
Like you do when you have nothing
&

Figures from who
No name
No source .
He can make up any figures he likes
It's bullshit till proven true


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7590
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

Nope ... you’re wrong. They are quoted figures.


Now ... head on over to the other thread where I’m wrapping this up. Three or four threads is too many.


Veni, vidi, vici
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], NlolRL, Quolls2019 and 25 guests